Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LAST CHANCE TO BUY UNDER $300 FOREVER  (Read 11565 times)
poopfish (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:59:26 PM

You will all learn very quickly that the poopfish is never wrong.  I recommend you all buy some BTC every week regardless of the price.  Do not bother trying to sell and trade your coins to gain more.  Buy consistently every week with what you have.  We are going up from here. 
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:21:54 PM

for today probably yes but not forever because the price now is around $313-$316
and we never know for tomorrow it could be back to under $300 again
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:26:04 PM

You will all learn very quickly that the poopfish is never wrong.  I recommend you all buy some BTC every week regardless of the price.  Do not bother trying to sell and trade your coins to gain more.  Buy consistently every week with what you have.  We are going up from here. 

Been averaging the price for months now and even bought some diuring the lows. I guess I'm good now, but I don't think we will continue now from here. No retraces yet.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:40:58 PM

It will be a chance to buy under 300 this year for sure
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:08:07 PM

Been averaging the price for months now and even bought some diuring the lows. I guess I'm good now, but I don't think we will continue now from here. No retraces yet.

Been doing the same, bought coins on all ranges between 210 and 270 euro, so I'm avaraging out quite nicely, even considering my early investments around 500-700 euro (not that many coins luckily).

Waiting for a significant retrace to stock up a bit more, but nevertheless, I'm happy with my current holdings.
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:26:15 PM

YOUVE BEEN WARNED

Yep you might be right, soon its going to be last chance to buy under $400 forever.  Hope the bear whale got back in although im sure there was plenty of time for that.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:26:50 PM

If we get all the way to $400 then you might be right. But the high of $321 and we are already down to $310, I am not so sure about.

Now I hope you are right, but don't forget, this is Bitcoin world after all. Here, anything is possible!
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:30:05 PM

If we get all the way to $400 then you might be right. But the high of $321 and we are already down to $310, I am not so sure about. 

Hah, watch it go up within this day. $330 within the end of the 29th would be good, even $325 too, is already a nice target.

On a side note, look at ltc. Wink
doublemore

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:37:23 PM

Now I hope you are right, but don't forget, this is Bitcoin world after all. Here, anything is possible!

The market is being held right now while the whales pump litecoin. By tomorrow or next day bitcoin will be pumping up again $330 $340 etc.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:01:13 PM

i really doubt this i mean the price will most probably drop after a few eeks though its just my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:49:48 PM

The market is being held right now while the whales pump litecoin. By tomorrow or next day bitcoin will be pumping up again $330 $340 etc.

it's already the equivalent of $330 in china, and it's still night in china.

it's likely that once china wakes up, the price will rise even more in china (unless they sell in china to buy in america, since it's cheaper in america, but even that would drive up the price n america).
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:55:32 PM

It will be a chance to buy under 300 this year for sure
I am pretty sure we will see sub-$300 prices in the coming days. The current move up seems to reach its final momentum and now we need to correct a bit before, if at all, resuming the increase. So definitely a pull back, to at least $290 should be seen. 

this space is intentionally left blank
PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:08:05 AM

It's nice to see bitcoin broke through $300, we need to wait till after christmas to see sure. I remember users used to spend bitcoin to buy christmas presents and price usually go down a bit.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:35:26 AM

Alright, listen gang.  Bad news. 

Someone (looking at you Summer) has apparently tracked some interstellar worms in on their shoes. 

So we all need to be aware of any wacky or zany characters that don't belong or weren't here last week.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:58:17 AM

I like the OP's FOREVER, I too believe that because In 2015 entire year I had not got chances to buy under $200 even some days prices tested under $200 also. Same way we can expect prices will sustain above $300 here after. But some people expect $290 may test in a pull back. Let's wait and see.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:02:01 AM

I always remember this story when I see a thread like this, it gives me hope for bitcoin.

The meteoric rise in bitcoin has meant that within the space of four years, one Norwegian man’s $27 investment turned into a forgotten $886,000 windfall.

First posted Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bought in 2009, currency's rise in value saw small investment turn into enough to buy an apartment in a wealthy area of Oslo

That is a very inspiring story and a very lucky investment for that guy. If only we could all be that lucky. Thanks for posting was a very good read.
BitcoinCounty

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:27:29 PM

I always remember this story when I see a thread like this, it gives me hope for bitcoin.

The meteoric rise in bitcoin has meant that within the space of four years, one Norwegian man’s $27 investment turned into a forgotten $886,000 windfall.

Bought in 2009, currency's rise in value saw small investment turn into enough to buy an apartment in a wealthy area of Oslo

That is a very inspiring story and a very lucky investment for that guy. If only we could all be that lucky. Thanks for posting was a very good read.

Compared to later comers, we are lucky. So hold your bitcoin and wait for the price rise. We might see our coin appreciate many times.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:58:58 AM

A guy buying 27 BTC now can be the guy buying a 1 million penthouse in 10 years, but most people will not wait enough to see the fruits of hard work and dedication consistently over time. Thats why very few people make it as long term holders, most will sell before the big price.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:05:10 AM

A guy buying 27 BTC now can be the guy buying a 1 million penthouse in 10 years, but most people will not wait enough to see the fruits of hard work and dedication consistently over time. Thats why very few people make it as long term holders, most will sell before the big price.

It's easy to see why someone would buy in 2009 and forget. It was less than nowhere back then. These days future explosions are surely in the back of everyone's mind. I've no doubt that people will flake out before it really goes places but this time around they'd be very dim not to keep a tiny bit of skin in the game.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 02:29:27 AM

Don't know whether this time it will become a reality but those people that saw the price moving past the $10 level and probably that was the last time that they saw bitcoin at the price. There's a good chance it will but the risk for it to retrace back to the original level is still there. Just be patient. These few weeks ahead might give us good indication

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: