Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Not Really A Good Money  (Read 4230 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:41:17 AM

Bitcoin is a modern store of value that will far exceed any other major store of value. Gold and Silver is just impractical in today's digital society. I fully support the deflationary aspect to Bitcoin, it ensure that its value will grow over time.

The scarcity is a large factor of the value that it has.
yes that is right that bitcoin is the currency of the modern people specially the new generation who are showing more interest in bitcoin to use it for online shopping. they are now converting even their business to online and mostly giving preference to online shopping and other dealings, therefore we can say that bitcoin has a great and bright future.

I think it will be a great idea if bitcoin didnt pump into its lowest price, which may scare people in using it for trading unlike using in paper money you have the money that you gain from somewhere, it will remains as is if you dont spend it but in bitcoin dumps its price without any clue but good thing it come back to its original price, bitcoin is better than paper money because it is easy to be earn.
i think it is precisely because of the fluctuations that make bitcoin not very good for use as currency, when you pay something you can lose money and can also profit, for example when you use bitcoin to pay for certain goods and after you pay later due to fluctuations price to be down, of course that will be harmed the seller and vice versa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:07:28 AM

This, in a nutshell, is why I got involved with bitcoin in the first place and why I believe in the idea so much.
It's also what worried me about the recent forking debate, though I have to confess I'm not sure I ever understood that entirely (I am reasonably smart and technically inclined, but far from a crypto expert.)
The cryptocurrency world is so dynamic right now, that as an adult who works 80+ hours per week and also has a family to attend to, I've found it difficult to stay on top of the news.
My layperson's understanding of the recent fork tumult was that it centered at least in part on the fact that control of the currency lies with miners, and that bitcoin mining power had become concentrated over time with a small number of actors in China.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:08:14 AM

Bitcoin is a modern store of value that will far exceed any other major store of value. Gold and Silver is just impractical in today's digital society. I fully support the deflationary aspect to Bitcoin, it ensure that its value will grow over time.

yes that is right that bitcoin is the currency of the modern people specially the new generation who are showing more interest in bitcoin to use it for online shopping. they are now converting even their business to online and mostly giving preference to online shopping and other dealings, therefore we can say that bitcoin has a great and bright future.

I think it will be a great idea if bitcoin didnt pump into its lowest price, which may scare people in using it for trading unlike using in paper money you have the money that you gain from somewhere, it will remains as is if you dont spend it but in bitcoin dumps its price without any clue but good thing it come back to its original price, bitcoin is better than paper money because it is easy to be earn.
i think it is precisely because of the fluctuations that make bitcoin not very good for use as currency, when you pay something you can lose money and can also profit, for example when you use bitcoin to pay for certain goods and after you pay later due to fluctuations price to be down, of course that will be harmed the seller and vice versa

Bitcoin is the digital currency it price is changed the every houver and every day it is the best one monetary value is not changed, but bitcoin value is charged every day so it is the best way for the get the more income and future growth. Bitcoin use to every counter, but money is not used to other country. Bitcoin is the best way to get more income for future saving.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:36:00 PM

Bitcoin is the digital currency it price is changed the every houver and every day it is the best one monetary value is not changed, but bitcoin value is charged every day so it is the best way for the get the more income and future growth. Bitcoin use to every counter, but money is not used to other country. Bitcoin is the best way to get more income for future saving.
It all depends on how you want to use your Bitcoins. If you are planning for investment and earning purpose, then it is definitely a very good money and it can help you earn a very good amount of wealth. On the other hand, if you want to spend it for meeting your daily based needs, then it is actually not a good idea.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:45:49 PM

It all depends on how you want to use your Bitcoins. If you are planning for investment and earning purpose, then it is definitely a very good money and it can help you earn a very good amount of wealth. On the other hand, if you want to spend it for meeting your daily based needs, then it is actually not a good idea.
What do you think with the value of Bitcoin as now to spend for daily needed? No one is stupid to does that, only stupid user of Bitcoin will use their Bitcoin to buy daily needed, if they really want to use cryptocurrency for that, they should use Ripple or other altcoin with cheap fees transaction and low value.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:03:55 PM

Bitcoin has a wide variety of uses compared to physical form of money, And someday it will be realized to become our future currency, And we will be glad that we arrived in our final destination. This type of currency are highly appreciated by future generation because of its efficient to use and could be good source of income.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:56:14 AM

Bitcoin is a good currency, especially especially for a new generation of forward thinking would be more interested in bitcoin to use it for online shopping. Even now they are transforming their business online and mostly prefer online shopping and other transactions, and because one's success will be more and more people who are interested in its existence. With that we can say that bitcoin has a bright and bright future for online businesses and bitcoin hunters
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:03:09 AM

It depends on how your see money and power, as far as i read your message, you are only blaming banks and police, but this is not how the money works in this world, maybe you are saying that because you are angry that the most powerful people are the ones who most money have. Anyway, bitcoins are going to be the new era of money, so i think it is "a new way to store money" and get profit from that, and obviously that more money means more power.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:09:02 AM

I think so too, now everything have grown, the technology we use today has grown so rapidly, in fact almost every aspect of our lives has grown, so I think the development of currency is also necessary, use the digital currency needs to be considered, with existing means strongly support the digital currency. We must begin to reduce dependence on fiat money, because it is considered less effective use.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:21:39 AM

How do you say so that bitcoin is not really a good money? When bitcoin is trade in fiat currency, did you say it is not a good money? You can trade it whatever you want to do with your bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin is really a good money because it helps me a lot especially in financial needs.
It is just a senseless statement that it Is not good money bitcoin is more versatile than any other business it gives you profit on daily basis and never let down its investor and the money that came from bitcoin is better than the working like a retard for hours in jam packed office, and say this to the millionaire who got everything from bitcoin they will give you a better answer.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:54:24 AM

Bitcoin is also considered currency but it is a digital currency. The money itself is not bad it is as valuable as gold, silver so! But many people do not believe in this currency because it is a virtual world. It's bad only when people use it to profit themselves.
What is the matter for that? What is the big deal if people use bitcoin to profit themselves because that is a true statement and that is the main reason why we are here in bitcoin or cryptocurrency world because we want to make profits for ourselves and we can only achieve that if we are going to take risks and trust the cryptocurrencies in the internet. Bitcoin is considered as a currency but it is more on being a profitable type of investment.
I have learnt something in my life so far. We can correct the incorrect but we cannot correct the hater. If someone does not like bitcoins, no matter what facts we gave him, he won't change his mind. People don't change their beliefs easily.

Bitcoin is the most profitable investment in today's world and it is a fact. Yes we all are here due to this characteristic and won't get influence by words against bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: