Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Free faucets for everyone!!  (Read 1705 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:55:02 AM

I do have a domain and hosting which is in a shared plan, can this be enough to work?
I'm also interested . May I know hat kind of ad you'll be displaying before I jump into it because if I might not want to get involve if its into adult. Smiley no offense
I will look into the domain and hosting part. And no adult or drugs or anything illegal will be shown on ads cause I dont want to reduce traffic to your faucet. Also could u pm me the details of the hosting and domain.

Would you also accept domains that aren't related to bitcoin?
I'm running a local forum and a travel guide for our city. This forum somehow is getting known to people in the local area as I'm also providing tourist services.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butcherboss (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:31:21 AM

I am making free faucet for anyone who wants it. I will set it up totally. You will need a domain name, hosting and btc of course.
It is totally free. But there will be a small ad (one only) of mine that will be displayed on your faucet. (it will be very small) Also if you dont have a domain name or hosting I can arrange it for you. You will have to fund the faucet.

I can make for BTC, Doge, LTC, XPM, Dash, PPC

EDIT: Many people have asked me to have a particular time for the ad so I will only display it for 10 days. After which the owner can remove it.

Wow seems like an amazing idea ! Thanks dude this will really help all those seeking a faucet roll.If may I ask arebyou going to program all this manually or you have a automated process ? Like but the frontend would still be different right ? I can imagine the facet scripts and api would be same but the frontend will need a change .Glad you're doing all this just for your add to be there .This surely a good deal .

It will be manual so I may take some time (like 24hrs)

I do have a domain and hosting which is in a shared plan, can this be enough to work?
I'm also interested . May I know hat kind of ad you'll be displaying before I jump into it because if I might not want to get involve if its into adult. Smiley no offense
I will look into the domain and hosting part. And no adult or drugs or anything illegal will be shown on ads cause I dont want to reduce traffic to your faucet. Also could u pm me the details of the hosting and domain.

Would you also accept domains that aren't related to bitcoin?
I'm running a local forum and a travel guide for our city. This forum somehow is getting known to people in the local area as I'm also providing tourist services.

Its totally your choice. All I will do is make that a faucet. But do you wish to make addon to that forum or a totally new website for the faucet.
I am making free faucet for anyone who wants it. I will set it up totally. You will need a domain name, hosting and btc of course.
It is totally free. But there will be a small ad (one only) of mine that will be displayed on your faucet. (it will be very small) Also if you dont have a domain name or hosting I can arrange it for you. You will have to fund the faucet.

EDIT: Many people have asked me to have a particular time for the ad so I will only display it for 10 days. After which the owner can remove it.

can you make faucet rotator ?
if you can please make 1 for me

with my referal address 181ha3UHM1PZj9Py4aeULMjJD3L3tqdHK

I can but you will have to give me the links to the faucet you want to use. And also the same conditons apply I will put a ad of mine too which you can remove after 15 days since its a rotator and takes much more time to build. (unless you remove first and break the condition)
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:49:58 AM

Then make one for me, and pm me the domain name , website and hosting site username , password.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:59:35 AM

can you give some info..about how much the domain and all that gonna cost ?
i need something more to it and probably with some new altcoin.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:09:24 AM

In my opinion that depends on which tld you use. .xyz will cost you a dollar while .pw costs you $2 and the most famous .com can be available for $8+
BitCentral

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:36:20 AM

Wow seems like an amazing idea ! Thanks dude this will really help all those seeking a faucet roll.If may I ask arebyou going to program all this manually or you have a automated process ? Like but the frontend would still be different right ? I can imagine the facet scripts and api would be same but the frontend will need a change .Glad you're doing all this just for your add to be there .This surely a good deal .

Yes, that's great idea!
And we will like to make your ads stand there more than 10 days too.
It's surely no problem, you already help us build new faucet or rotator for free. All we need is to get earning from faucet and pay some hosting and redepositing funds for faucet.
butcherboss (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:39:39 AM

Then make one for me, and pm me the domain name , website and hosting site username , password.

Am maybe you misunderstood. You have to provide the domain and hosting and I make the faucet based on that.

Well it totally depends on what you chose as domain and hosting. Some are expensive some are cheap.
steveds
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:42:48 AM

In my opinion that depends on which tld you use. .xyz will cost you a dollar while .pw costs you $2 and the most famous .com can be available for $8+
probably those prices you are referring to are monthly ? tid is not a matter for me but i am looking for something different with the faucet.

Well it totally depends on what you chose as domain and hosting. Some are expensive some are cheap.
what would be the cheapest ? as this is completely a new thing so...
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:54:48 AM

probably those prices you are referring to are monthly ? tid is not a matter for me but i am looking for something different with the faucet.

No those prices are yearly my friend. Domain names can't be purchased monthly like hosting. The only option is to pay yearly
And if you are looking for something different with the faucet then I would recommend you to go with .com and hire a programmer to develop a custom faucet with a very new idea
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:45:41 AM

Bump.

Can you make websites other than faucets with no charge ?
butcherboss (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:06:04 PM

Bump.

Can you make websites other than faucets with no charge ?

No sorry.
steveds
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:34:30 PM

The account thing which i have asked you .If it possible to implement then we can start the faucet story .....
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:30:59 PM

I am interested. May I ask why you are offering free faucet creation. I think you will not make this much money with a ten day banner in order to make a gain. Just curious  Roll Eyes
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:27:09 PM

I am interested. May I ask why you are offering free faucet creation. I think you will not make this much money with a ten day banner in order to make a gain. Just curious  Roll Eyes

There is also not that much work to do while creating a faucet
If the domain and hosting is ready then it only takes 5 minute of work to setup faucet on that site
So in my opinion 10 day banner worth a lot more than 5 minute work
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:29:12 PM

I am interested. May I ask why you are offering free faucet creation. I think you will not make this much money with a ten day banner in order to make a gain. Just curious  Roll Eyes

There is also not that much work to do while creating a faucet
If the domain and hosting is ready then it only takes 5 minute of work to setup faucet on that site
So in my opinion 10 day banner worth a lot more than 5 minute work

To be honest, I'd say that the OP is either doing this as a hobby or to gain some sort of rep around here. Sure, setting up a faucet is really easy, but a banner that runs for 10 days will earn maybe a couple cents to a buck.
butcherboss (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:29:07 AM

I just do it for fun and I earn some btc and maybe rep too in the process Cheesy
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:16:23 PM

Bump

Does your faucet script have more features than the opensource FaucetBox script?

If your script does not have any extra features I don't see a reason to use your service.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: