Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: smartapp in service industry  (Read 287 times)
nogtans (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:48:56 AM

I am a service provider in the service industry --this particular industry is regulated by a vast number of laws and regulations in our country--which also protect the big stakeholders , serve as a barrier to entry in my country and likely in most countries in the world as well. Note: I live in a developing country , bitcoin will be a weird concept and there will need to be gradual education--which I have thought about. I am sure you will be able to guess the industry by just looking at this introduction. Needless to say these entrenched companies syphon a lot of money out of the community disguised as administration fees. Furthermore there is evidence of cartel formation by these big parties . A basic calculation shows that for each currency unit spent by the common man on this service he will only get about 40 percent value.
There is an opportunity in this.
I have to apologize--I am on the wrong side of 55 , have no IT background , but is quite able in my line of work--so pardon the dumb questions
What I envisage:
       a smartapp that must have multiple functions:
                      1) cryptocurrency
                      2) smartapp linked to the "administration fee gap" iow bypassing the admin fee ( there is 60% value that can be salvaged )
                      3) cutting the big players out in the process or letting them negotiate directly with the smartapp
                      4) each person utilizing this service industry must have a crypto ID that can be linked /incorporated to the smartapp when need be and the primary service provider must also have a smart ID that can be linked /delinked to the smartapp
                       5) smartapp must be able to be linked to a physical entity of the primary service provider eg
                                          business premises--magnetic lock
                                          electronic devices access to
                                          IT systems and hardware
                                          non tangible assetts of provider eg goodwill , library , databases , "experience"
                          For legal reasons it cannot be linked to the physical person , so it has to be material or abstract
                       6) smartapp must be able to be parked in a virtual entity(I avoid company on purpose to avoid it being a share) where services can be streamlined , coordinated and outsourced if need be ( eg on favourable terms with cartels ) .This entity then serve as an investment for the holder of the smartapp ( eg person link his crypto ID to a smartapp and keep it within the walls of the entity , if the entity earns revenue because of eg saved admin costs , then it will be distributed to the smartapp--ID . If the smartapp--ID feels he needs a plumber at his house , he can pay the plumber with the smartapp , he delinks from the smartapp and the plumber links and is then the new owner. If the plumber needs my services , he pays with the smartapp and gains access to my service and I am the new holder of the smartapp and can park it in the virtual entity)

the smartapp must be linked primarily to 5)  .The reason for this is as mentioned the huge admin costs that can be bypassed , but also the scarcity of this particular service that is provided--so the smartapp--cryptocurrency has a back up commodity which is:                                 
                                          business premises--magnetic lock
                                          electronic devices access to
                                          IT systems and hardware
                                          non tangible assetts of provider eg goodwill , library , databases , "experience"
of the primary provider

Is something like this attainable and if so where do I start? Sidechains , ripple ....ethereum....coloured coins
I have access to person who is willing to help( software engineer with excellent experience--(have not discussed it with him as it is not his current field of practice)
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:51:09 AM

interesting concept, hope you'll get some help with this
nogtans (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:47:47 AM

Thanks Maincoin ,if I have no success here  can you suggest another forum which may help?
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:20:12 PM

It's hard for me as a professional software developer to see what you actually want or need. You're listing a number of requirements that make sense to you but are probably incomprehensible to your target audience (unless your target audience already knows what you're talking about, then I'm obivously not part of the target audience Grin .)

It might be much easier if you'd describe concrete use cases instead of abstract requirements.
For example, you mention linking/delinking of IDs to and from the smartapp. What is this supposed to mean in the actual use case?
The other things that's not really clear to me is the kind of services you mean. Utilities like water, electricity, phone service? Transport or distribution services?

Onkel Paul

nogtans (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:41:03 PM

Thanks Onkel , will try to clarify in a more concrete way later .
Currently one of the big issues as far as the bitcoin/crypto world goes , is the knowledge divide. On the one hand extremely knowledgeable and highly trained people who are likely reinventing the internet/monetary system and a lot of other things in the process like yourself .Then you have analphabete cripples as far as the IT world goes like myself--but that do see the potential .This total will be perhaps 5% of the USA population and perhaps 0,1 % of the inhabitants of my country. The rest , even my colleagues cannot care less and would rather let the status quo continue
I cannot see real progress until the rest of the population can visualize it in a concrete way .Unfortunately I think the banks and governments will paint all of us /them into a corner by adopting blockchain technology before that happens .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: