Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start your very own shitcoin scam in 6 easy steps! Inspired by DRK/DASH  (Read 5428 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 05:38:38 PM

He also re-added the premine deception.

Dash has no premine and was fairly and transparently launched

Roll Eyes

I bet that annoys you greatly.  Grin

And makes you proud to support this coin.  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:15:43 PM

He also re-added the premine deception.

Dash has no premine and was fairly and transparently launched

Roll Eyes

So he removed that part then readded it again?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:03:47 PM

Sickening to think that this scammer is flying around doing conferences, giving all of crypto a bad name with his deception and greed.

I bet that annoys you greatly.  Grin
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:12:11 PM

Dash is already altcoin, which is quite popular  Wink I do not know in details, but seems Dash is one of most popular altcoin in a moment  Grin
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:27:25 PM

Dash is already altcoin, which is quite popular  Wink I do not know in details, but seems Dash is one of most popular altcoin in a moment  Grin

So was paycoin--you're like the guy who argues that New Kids on the Block were great musicians based on their record sales.

illodin

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:35:59 PM

So was paycoin--you're like the guy who argues that New Kids on the Block were great musicians based on their record sales.

If your aim is to get a lot of people to listen to your music, but no one wants to hear it, it doesn't matter how good you are with counterpoints and modulation.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:38:20 PM

If your aim is to get a lot of people to listen to your music, but no one wants to hear it, it doesn't matter how good you are with counterpoints and modulation.

Some people can be both good and popular, meanwhile the posers eventually fall to the level they belong.

illodin

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:48:47 PM

Some people can be both good and popular, meanwhile the posers eventually fall to the level they belong.

Indeed. And some think they are good if not the best and wonder why they are not popular.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:53:42 PM

Indeed. And some think they are good if not the best and wonder why they are not popular.

So monero isn't the most used opaque blockchain? Bitcoin isn't the most used clear blockchain? How is dash's plan to try and be both going? Not so well if Evan is making a new set of grand promises.

illodin

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:10:11 PM

So monero isn't the most used opaque blockchain? Bitcoin isn't the most used clear blockchain? How is dash's plan to try and be both going? Not so well if Evan is making a new set of grand promises.

What are you talking about, I thought we were talking about music.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 04:11:42 PM

Miss metaphors much?

illodin

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:12:23 PM

Miss metaphors much?

U serious?
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 04:15:46 PM

Miss metaphors much?

U serious?

The comments started with a metaphor, so why would that metaphor stop? Or did you think this had suddenly become the BCT music section?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: