Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to buy or not to buy  (Read 6361 times)
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:16:19 PM

i am definitely buying my bitcoins right now with all money i have left over from doing the regular shopping or i put in the money i dont use for doing the regular stuff i do every month

im doing that because im honestly waiting and expecting the price to grow significantly in the future making me even more money out of those i have put into it, maybe it can even make me rich

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:50:20 PM

I think buying is now one of the best things you can do if I'm honest, the price is good now and the future is also good.
Look at the fact that the price is gonna rise because of the halving this year.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:54:36 PM

I think buying is now one of the best things you can do if I'm honest, the price is good now and the future is also good.

Yeah price is good to buy now, and I don't think it will fall at a moment, as price is stable and it will rise as we get closer to halving, buying can be the best decision.
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:55:58 PM

Depends on how far out you want to look,in say two months I expect bitcoin to drop as the young folks get out of school and want some recreational money to live it up with.
Then you have the Brexit after that which may spike it upwards and in Septemeber you will see it drop back down.
Think of bitcoin as a bond and you do not have to speculate to much,just build it up.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:12:24 AM

Yeah price is good to buy now, and I don't think it will fall at a moment, as price is stable and it will rise as we get closer to halving, buying can be the best decision.
Yeah buying is the best option now as price is stable, also it is not the right time to sell your coins, wait till halving you can obtain a good profit.

sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:51:16 AM

every long term investor, bitcoin under 500$ is most probably the safest way to invest. Based on some positive news regarding legal feedback, and fiat devaluation price is already increasing..
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:57:06 PM

If you want to make an investment than it will be not that bad because the value is not that high so it will be not that bad, the only thing that you must do is to wait for an increase.
And the price increase can takes a long time and that is the baddest thing of Bitcoin.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:22:09 PM

If you want to make an investment than it will be not that bad because the value is not that high so it will be not that bad, the only thing that you must do is to wait for an increase.
And the price increase can takes a long time and that is the baddest thing of Bitcoin.

Its just a matter of 3 months now, we will see higher price at the time of halving, and I think this is the perfect time to buy as price is relatively low at a moment.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:47:41 PM

Buying bitcoin is the best move to make more profit every day or after halving honestly my bitcoin some of them are bought already in the market and save it to my wallet because i want to make more profit after block halving.. and i think it will happen that the value will be 1000 usd..
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:40:01 PM

Buying bitcoin is the best move to make more profit every day or after halving honestly my bitcoin some of them are bought already in the market and save it to my wallet because i want to make more profit after block halving.. and i think it will happen that the value will be 1000 usd..

This should be revised a bit.

"Buying bitcoin at certain periods of time" is a best move. Eg: before this whole halving incase if it does shoot up

lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:56:52 PM

"Buying bitcoin at certain periods of time" is a best move. Eg: before this whole halving incase if it does shoot up
yes it was a very good feedback for me or the people of this forum to buy bitcoin gradually so we still have spare money if prices suddenly fall down a lot.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:11:34 PM

yes it was a very good feedback for me or the people of this forum to buy bitcoin gradually so we still have spare money if prices suddenly fall down a lot.

It is always recommended not to buy full bitcoin, buy in installments and you always have an opportunity to buy more in future if price drops.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:47:10 AM

at the start of the month, with all the bullish news, I was looking at my coinbase account and it's option to fund with credit card....hmmm, I thought, I have this new credit card with no interest for 2 months...hmmm...will I buy 2 more bitcoins? I should, I thought. I could cash out in a few weeks and maybe make an easy hundred euros or two.

I did not. Goddamnit. Could have made an easy 30% gain off of credit.

and now I wonder, is it worth doing that today? any thoughts?

I think that it is good time to buy right now, price is not very large at this moment so if you will buy now, you will get lots of profit later for sure, you just have to sell them at right time, when price will rise to sky for example, but anyway it is always good time to buy bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:06:20 AM

at the start of the month, with all the bullish news, I was looking at my coinbase account and it's option to fund with credit card....hmmm, I thought, I have this new credit card with no interest for 2 months...hmmm...will I buy 2 more bitcoins? I should, I thought. I could cash out in a few weeks and maybe make an easy hundred euros or two.

I think that it is good time to buy right now, price is not very large at this moment so if you will buy now, you will get lots of profit later for sure, you just have to sell them at right time, when price will rise to sky for example, but anyway it is always good time to buy bitcoins

No matter what price we are in right now its still a good buy because in the halving we will see that the price will rise and no one will be selling their bitcoin by then.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:11:42 AM

i'd say it depends totally on the future price and how we will get there.
for example if we get to $1000 in two months then i would definitely sell at least some coins because the price will probably come back down but on the other hand if the price goes to $700 for example till the end of 2016 then i would not sell because there is still room to grow slowly.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:12:29 AM

No matter what price we are in right now its still a good buy because in the halving we will see that the price will rise and no one will be selling their bitcoin by then.

from the current price level i expect the price to have a maximum upwards potential of 40% till the block halving as i don't think the price will go over $600 by that time. if you look at it from that point, then there is still some good money to be made.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:29:35 PM

from the current price level i expect the price to have a maximum upwards potential of 40% till the block halving as i don't think the price will go over $600 by that time. if you look at it from that point, then there is still some good money to be made.
Now the price is still not too low to buy coins but if we see it's growth since November 2015, $400-$450 is always a good price. IT may not reach $600 but even $500-$550 is good for traders. 40% is not possible and I'm keeping my hopes at 20% at least.
sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:59:15 PM

On this moment. It is not good to buy. Because the value is not low and you can also see that the price is rising. So that is very good for who already have Bitcoin.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:24:42 PM

On this moment. It is not good to buy. Because the value is not low and you can also see that the price is rising. So that is very good for who already have Bitcoin.

If you anticipate on a price increase then it's a good time to buy but if you expect the price to go down again, better wait and hold off.
For me the current time is good to hold.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:32:51 PM

If you anticipate on a price increase then it's a good time to buy but if you expect the price to go down again, better wait and hold off.
For me the current time is good to hold.

Agree guys,

Only that price will rise yet more due to halving, So it could be good time to buy I think, Of course the better time to buy was a year ago aproximately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: