Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to buy or not to buy  (Read 6357 times)
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:49:30 PM

On this moment. It is not good to buy. Because the value is not low and you can also see that the price is rising. So that is very good for who already have Bitcoin.

If you anticipate on a price increase then it's a good time to buy but if you expect the price to go down again, better wait and hold off.
For me the current time is good to hold.

Agree guys,

Only that price will rise yet more due to halving, So it could be good time to buy I think, Of course the better time to buy was a year ago aproximately.

Yeah I bought when price was around $250 and still I am holding, but I am also buying at a moment in small parts as I feel price will be much higher at the time of halving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:10:52 PM

buy as long as there is time before the rally Wink

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:49:30 PM

On this moment. It is not good to buy. Because the value is not low and you can also see that the price is rising. So that is very good for who already have Bitcoin.

If you anticipate on a price increase then it's a good time to buy but if you expect the price to go down again, better wait and hold off.

Agree guys,

Only that price will rise yet more due to halving, So it could be good time to buy I think, Of course the better time to buy was a year ago aproximately.

Yeah I bought when price was around $250 and still I am holding, but I am also buying at a moment in small parts as I feel price will be much higher at the time of halving.

You should not wait too long mate, I think this is the time you should sell your coins and earn profits from it as no one is sure whether price will rise or fall at the halving, you are trying to risk your profits.
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:43:25 PM

Agree guys,

You should not wait too long mate, I think this is the time you should sell your coins and earn profits from it as no one is sure whether price will rise or fall at the halving, you are trying to risk your profits.

Any buying choices now till the halving actually is done is a profit zone.

Even though it may not be much, its a definite price increase. Just dont hope for a huge profit zone though unless you see it happen.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:47:18 PM

If you want a long term investment and a sure profits, then you must have to buy some coins because it has a stable development on its price. I think that is one of the best way you can do for having profit soon. Just secure your coins.
mikewillda

Activity: 219

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:56:21 PM

I think it is good to buy at the moment. The price is still just around $460. The price will rise a lot during halving.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:33:28 PM

I think it is good to buy at the moment. The price is still just around $460. The price will rise a lot during halving.

Majority of the users have same feeling that price will be on top at the time of halving, and everyone is busy in buying at a moment and I think that is the right thing to do.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:39:13 PM

Majority of the users have same feeling that price will be on top at the time of halving, and everyone is busy in buying at a moment and I think that is the right thing to do.
the time for buying was last summer, but if you are late, I would still recommend waiting for the next dip. There will be more than one between here and halving.

this space is intentionally left blank
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:03:30 PM

the time for buying was last summer, but if you are late, I would still recommend waiting for the next dip. There will be more than one between here and halving.

That's true I bought last year when price was $220 and I am still holding, but who wants to make investment in bitcoin then they can buy with current price as its not too high.
mikewillda

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:36:06 PM

That's true I bought last year when price was $220 and I am still holding, but who wants to make investment in bitcoin then they can buy with current price as its not too high.

For us buyers, we are quite lucky. The price has dropped from the $469 level to $440 range. We can buy now.

OrangeII

Activity: 2058

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:12:47 PM

for the moment I decided not to buy bitcoin, I think just want to collect bitcoin on the signature campaign that I have today and trying to multiply through trading. I might buy bitcoin when I no longer have bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mikewillda

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:55:58 AM

for the moment I decided not to buy bitcoin, I think just want to collect bitcoin on the signature campaign that I have today and trying to multiply through trading. I might buy bitcoin when I no longer have bitcoin

It is difficult to multiply your bitcon through trading. Trading is negative sum game if you consider the exchanges charge a fee.

fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:18:19 PM

at the start of the month, with all the bullish news, I was looking at my coinbase account and it's option to fund with credit card....hmmm, I thought, I have this new credit card with no interest for 2 months...hmmm...will I buy 2 more bitcoins? I should, I thought. I could cash out in a few weeks and maybe make an easy hundred euros or two.

I did not. Goddamnit. Could have made an easy 30% gain off of credit.

and now I wonder, is it worth doing that today? any thoughts?

well i think that you want to get profit from them and not just use them, so you should buy now as soon as possible, because price won't stop at 450$, it will rise even more

so when you will buy hem, keep them for 2 or 3 month and sell them after halving, price might rise to new ATH then so that's really good moment to buy, because later it will be too late

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:04:56 PM

I think anything buying below $500 is good price to buy as price will be higher in next couple of months so buying now is the best thing to do.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:36:00 PM

I think anything buying below $500 is good price to buy as price will be higher in next couple of months so buying now is the best thing to do.

those who are planning to hold it as long term investment will have a great buy below $500 these days. however, i am not sure whether or not it is a good short term buy as the price can go into any direction at the moment.
shane

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:46:24 PM

those who are planning to hold it as long term investment will have a great buy below $500 these days. however, i am not sure whether or not it is a good short term buy as the price can go into any direction at the moment.

if I have a lot of money. I would buy bitcoin as much as possible when prices still below $500, because I have high confidence that this year the price of bitcoin will reach more than $500

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:12:00 PM

Yes above $500 is possible in coming months due to halving  so buying now is the best thing to do as you  can expect higher price at the time of halving.

if I have a lot of money. I would buy bitcoin as much as possible when prices still below $500, because I have high confidence that this year the price of bitcoin will reach more than $500
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: