Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have never seen such a heartless evil online community.  (Read 4665 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 11:01:47 PM

You know, with the way you treat her I am slowly beginning to believe that it probably was you. She was literally talking to me just yesterday about this, and I had to finally read the thread. She said there's no proof, but she 100% suspects that it's you, since only moderators can see emails.
Wrong. You have no evidence to make such accusations. You did not need to bump this useless thread. A moderator can not see other peoples email address unless they make a report. It is even stated on this:
Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this.
In addition to that, what you have to consider is: Why would hilarious risk his position for some random person that he does not even know?  Roll Eyes

She's a woman. She's half Black and Asian. Has a degree in psychology, owns a knitted clothing business in NYC. She's real.

It does not matter to me who someone is. If they break the rules, it is game over. It is best to accept it and admit that you did wrong (anyone who took their last ban(s) seriously should know).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:10:56 PM

Somebody on here found my Facebook and Instagram. threatened to post personal information of me like work address, home address, some private photos found...

Can they get banned when they do....

No, doxxing is allowed. And isn't a bannable offense unless they spam it everywhere.

Because apparently, the moderators here don't like me, and it also seems like it doesn't even matter if they did or if they didn't because everyone is getting harassed on this site. Fine, whatever. Post my nudes but posting pictures of my niece and the rest of my family is seriously going too far.

It will have had absolutely nothing to do with mods but rather you being a naive idiot giving out too much personal info but I wouldn't be surprised if you just fabricated this incident for attention like you do everything else. And it's not just the mods who don't like you either but probably more users than not. The only people who you think do like you are likely either other trolls, sad white knights and neckbeards who like the attention as much as you do and shitposters who get to post even more shit in all these shitthreads you create on a daily basis.

I LIKE THIS GUY ROFL

and WHERE is the damn nudes ?

So many topics by this girl and still no jpeg's ? Whats up with that ?

I don't know what happene and can't be bothered to look at this person's posting history because honestly i've got better things to do, I will only point out at the fact that you should be wary of assuming this is a real female to begin with. When in doubt, it's just a guy trying to pass as a female to get desperate guys sending her gifts via PM, most likely in BTC form.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:15:12 PM

Somebody on here found my Facebook and Instagram. threatened to post personal information of me like work address, home address, some private photos found...

No, doxxing is allowed. And isn't a bannable offense unless they spam it everywhere.

Because apparently, the moderators here don't like me, and it also seems like it doesn't even matter if they did or if they didn't because everyone is getting harassed on this site. Fine, whatever. Post my nudes but posting pictures of my niece and the rest of my family is seriously going too far.

It will have had absolutely nothing to do with mods but rather you being a naive idiot giving out too much personal info but I wouldn't be surprised if you just fabricated this incident for attention like you do everything else. And it's not just the mods who don't like you either but probably more users than not. The only people who you think do like you are likely either other trolls, sad white knights and neckbeards who like the attention as much as you do and shitposters who get to post even more shit in all these shitthreads you create on a daily basis.

I LIKE THIS GUY ROFL

and WHERE is the damn nudes ?

So many topics by this girl and still no jpeg's ? Whats up with that ?

I don't know what happene and can't be bothered to look at this person's posting history because honestly i've got better things to do, I will only point out at the fact that you should be wary of assuming this is a real female to begin with. When in doubt, it's just a guy trying to pass as a female to get desperate guys sending her gifts via PM, most likely in BTC form.
No don't worry. She's definitely a woman...

Not that this fact matters. I'm trying to figure out how her silly thread got pushed to Meta.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:01:35 PM

Something tells me that this person is a spammer! A member user, without signature campaign, posting more than 1000 posts in total on this forum.
TheGr33k

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:05:41 AM

Something tells me that this person is a spammer! A member user, without signature campaign, posting more than 1000 posts in total on this forum.
She's not a spammer if she doesn't have a signature campaign though because she isn't making bitcoins from posting so much. She doesn't like to post anymore, so she just occupies her account to do work. If she gets banned again, she'll just come back on a mule anyway so it doesn't matter. If you dislike her just ignore her. That's what the ignore feature is for.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 07:12:26 AM

She's not a spammer.
You're right. She was a spammer. A lot of people agreed that a ban was very well deserved; i.e. she can't spam anymore.

Just ignore this thread as there is no real point to it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 07:14:59 AM

If she gets banned again, she'll just come back on a mule anyway so it doesn't matter.

What an honest, mature person she is.  Much integrity.  Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:57:33 AM

exactly why is this thread stickied? please tell me this is a mistake.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 10:05:16 AM

exactly why is this thread stickied? please tell me this is a mistake
Quite strange (doesn't usually happen). I've just noticed this myself. Definitely a mistake, not sure by who.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:23:44 PM

You know, with the way you treat her I am slowly beginning to believe that it probably was you. She was literally talking to me just yesterday about this, and I had to finally read the thread. She said there's no proof, but she 100% suspects that it's you, since only moderators can see emails.
Wrong. You have no evidence to make such accusations. You did not need to bump this useless thread. A moderator can not see other peoples email address unless they make a report. It is even stated on this:
Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this.
In addition to that, what you have to consider is: Why would hilarious risk his position for some random person that he does not even know?  Roll Eyes

She's a woman. She's half Black and Asian. Has a degree in psychology, owns a knitted clothing business in NYC. She's real.

It does not matter to me who someone is. If they break the rules, it is game over. It is best to accept it and admit that you did wrong (anyone who took their last ban(s) seriously should know).

Uhhh NO ROFL
You have been showing up -WITH- VOD as he outright Trolls on me for weeks now.
YOU even joined in on it at the same time which is mighty coincidental (on a Monero topic)
Your eyes are brown boys  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:26:47 PM

If she gets banned again, she'll just come back on a mule anyway so it doesn't matter.

What an honest, mature person she is.  Much integrity.  Roll Eyes

Uhh what ? Talk about hypocrisy there buddy AHHAHAH

You decided to start with me and have like a child been trolling me with racist insults where ever i go.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 02:27:32 PM

Uhhh NO ROFL
YOU even joined in on it at the same time which is mighty coincidental (on a Monero topic)
Your eyes are brown boys  Roll Eyes
Do you have nothing better to do than use ad hominem? I don't recall the last time that I've posted on a Monero, or any altcoin thread that is. I've been out of that game for quite some time. Why are you mentioning 'that' (whatever it is) now? Also this is quite off-topic.

It has been fixed.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheGr33k

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:15:44 AM

Ignore that. It was obviously a moderator trying to have OP's thread front and center so everyone could continue pointing fingers and laughing at her damsel in distress thread and ridicule her more. To be honest, I was a little angry at that and didn't know staff could stoop that low. Sad
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:39:58 AM

It was obviously a moderator trying to have OP's thread front and center so everyone could continue pointing fingers and laughing at her damsel in distress thread and ridicule her more. To be honest, I was a little angry at that and didn't know staff could stoop that low. Sad

Roger Verified !
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:43:58 AM

Uhhh NO ROFL
Your eyes are brown boys  Roll Eyes
Do you have nothing better to do than use ad hominem? I don't recall the last time that I've posted on a Monero, or any altcoin thread that is. I've been out of that game for quite some time. Why are you mentioning 'that' (whatever it is) now? Also this is quite off-topic.

It has been fixed.

Point you dodged is ................. VOD

Are you Staff ? NO ?

Why are you letting him troll me as you lip me off over & over ?

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 07:47:59 AM

Point you dodged is ................. VOD

Are you Staff ? NO ?

Why are you letting him troll me as you lip me off over & over ?
Again this is off-topic. Firstly I don't think I properly understand that last 'question'. I'm not in a position in which I could moderate someone with a high rank such as Vod (patroller here). Even if I were, I don't think he's trolling. If you think so, you could always report it directly to some global moderator.

Ignore that. It was obviously a moderator trying to have OP's thread front and center so everyone could continue pointing fingers and laughing at her damsel in distress thread and ridicule her more. To be honest, I was a little angry at that and didn't know staff could stoop that low. Sad
No. It was removed pretty quickly after I had reported it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheGr33k

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:37:40 AM

Well, this thread turned to a rather unexpected twist. So far we've gotten no where in terms of figuring out whether or not staff could find a way to be more civil or professional. I have noticed the forum has gotten rather quiet and that's good. I'm not really complaining these days. Now, I'm just more concerned with everyone else and the lawsuit allegations being thrown everywhere. I hope the site doesn't actually get shut down. I don't completely like the site's managers but it's somewhat moving along.

At least I got the closing post in this thread. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 05:40:46 AM

Well, this thread turned to a rather unexpected twist. So far we've gotten no where in terms of figuring out whether or not staff could find a way to be more civil or professional. I have noticed the forum has gotten rather quiet and that's good. I'm not really complaining these days. Now, I'm just more concerned with everyone else and the lawsuit allegations being thrown everywhere. I hope the site doesn't actually get shut down. I don't completely like the site's managers but it's somewhat moving along.

At least I got the last word in this thread. Let's close it off. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

The forum is not being shut down.  Don't believe everything you read or you will wind up religious.

Congrats on the last word in the thread!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:04:32 AM

So far we've gotten no where in terms of figuring out whether or not staff could find a way to be more civil or professional.

Go fuck yourself, snowflake.
TheGr33k

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:58:21 PM

Somebody on here found my Facebook and Instagram. threatened to post personal information of me
It is Your fault by registering on Facefuck and Instagram in first place. Everything else are just inevitable consequences.
I think most facebooks are private now. I don't know.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: