Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPartizan.com - PROFIT INVESTMENTS 2% DAILY for 8 DAYS  (Read 1502 times)
Partizan Avenu (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:16:32 AM

Dear investors, the project is progressing well, and without a lot of investors. The project will improve in the future, we plan to increase the percentage of the deposit. It depends on the number of investors.
we plan to increase the percentage of the deposit. It depends on the number of investors. May be you could put some funds with the escrow in order to increase investors interest otherwise sorry.

Unfortunately do this, I can not, there is such a function, but you can say with confidence that the project will run for a long time! I'm the administrator of this project and plan to develop the project at least until the New Year!
If you want to check europartizan I made tariff plan for 1 day, so it is possible to verify the automatic payment.
mobiletalk

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:18:34 AM

Why not spend a little extra cost to buy a special interface. It looks professional and will attract more investment.
Partizan Avenu (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:26:11 AM

Why not spend a little extra cost to buy a special interface. It looks professional and will attract more investment.

I plan in the future to change the site template on a more beautiful.
And with the need Bitcoins normal doubler issue to even be worked per month. And that is something normal now very few projects, especially working with Bitcoin.
mobiletalk

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:27:49 AM

I plan in the future to change the site template on a more beautiful.
And with the need Bitcoins normal doubler issue to even be worked per month. And that is something normal now very few projects, especially working with Bitcoin.
so your project is not attractive at this time  Grin
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:34:46 AM

All payments are instant!

Payments are instant, you can check with $ 2 for 1 day!

It will be instant for sometime but we are fed up of scam sites going out offline later after they get in some heavy green credits in their wallet. Hope you dont do like it.

mobiletalk

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:43:50 AM

All payments are instant!

Payments are instant, you can check with $ 2 for 1 day!

It will be instant for sometime but we are fed up of scam sites going out offline later after they get in some heavy green credits in their wallet. Hope you dont do like it.
The end result of all programs HYIP scam. It would collapse without anyone investing in later or owners receive enough income.
Partizan Avenu (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:55:50 AM

If I want to develop the project at least until the New Year, the instant I'm not going to turn off.It pays instantly and will pay instantly! You are probably used to having around some crooks, and that I was tired of the scams, and therefore launched a long-term project. I will work for a long time, you may not like the design, but the most important project that he is paying and will pay!
Partizan Avenu (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:31:16 PM

Dear investors join our company. We can earn a decent interest on the deposit, and not to wait for payment because all payments are automated.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:47:08 PM

Dear investors join our company. We can earn a decent interest on the deposit, and not to wait for payment because all payments are automated.
On the other hand, you might be real but people already have bad experience with a lot of scammers and they will prefer to keep their money rather than loosing it.
Partizan Avenu (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:12:38 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 06:27:30 AM by Partizan Avenu

Of course, people are wary of such projects. But there are many cases where this script worked 3 months or more. I myself am tired of the endless fraud and decided to release a long-term project, worthy of note. Do not be afraid to put your money under the CCL The defense.
Partizan Avenu (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:13:57 PM

Taking into account the wishes of users and for the further development of the project we did a function of early withdrawal of the deposit with the commission of 5%
Thus, any user will be able to withdraw their contribution early when necessary.
Join Europartizan and earn money with us and with our partners!
DevSoft

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 05:58:39 PM

I believe you deserve the Ugliest HYIP Site of the Year Award! Congratulations are in order.  Tongue

Haha. This is GoldCoders Cheapest HYIP Script (Bought), with ZERO Design. That is the default design, which comes when you buy the script from them Lolzzz..

Thank you, DevSoft™.
Partizan Avenu (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:00:24 AM

I believe you deserve the Ugliest HYIP Site of the Year Award! Congratulations are in order.  Tongue

Haha. This is GoldCoders Cheapest HYIP Script (Bought), with ZERO Design. That is the default design, which comes when you buy the script from them Lolzzz..

Thank you, DevSoft™.

Most importantly,
https://europartizan.com pays and will pay!
Partizan Avenu (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:51:46 AM

PROFIT INVESTMENTS 2% DAILY FOR 8 DAYS
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:08:56 AM

Is this your latest investment plan or what? people are just tired of this type of investment that does not pay.
Partizan Avenu (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:51:01 AM

Is this your latest investment plan or what? people are just tired of this type of investment that does not pay.

All plans Europartizan.com
Our project pays! Try to plan for one day and see it.

"Midas" - 2% Daily for 8 days, Principal Returns, Instant Payments
$2.00 - $20.00

"Fortune" - 2,5% Daily for 15 days, Principal Returns, Instant Payments
$21.00 - $100.00

"Luck" - 3% Daily for 25 days, Principal Returns, Instant Payments
$101.00 - $200.00

"Flash" - 101,8% after 1 days, Instant Payments
$2.00 - $100.00
Vladimirovich

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:11:05 PM

HELLO DEAR USERS!!! Wink
Vladimirovich

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:21:21 PM

As you know "EUROPARTIZAN" is still a newcomer in this business, and if you are an experienced user then You must understand that it's not cheating, because it makes no sense to cheat, if "EUROPARTIZAN" existed for more than a year then it makes no sense to invest, and I invested$ 250 and with them I have already earned about 80$ and while doing nothing at all makes me "EUROPARTIZAN" see for yourself, think for yourself and know only one "EUROPARTIZAN" works 100% ! this I say to YOU all dear Vladimirovich Wink!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: