Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PPV(Pay Per View) Site Files  (Read 252 times)
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:08:25 PM

This is the same background file set that runs Cams.com.  It is everything you need to have the site up and running.  The image files are designed for an Adult PPV.  You will need to have Flash Media Server installed on your server and that is not cheap.  You will need to make sure that your server has the speed and rates to match the traffic and you should not go live until you have at least 25 daytime girls and 25 for the night.  They are easy to find, try Craigslist.  I am charging 0.05 BTC.  If you want to get this quickly, then you can send that amount to 159pgJ39N2hvnE9KtGAASCaNjB5Snxxzhh and then PM me here.  I am not here 24 hours a day, but should be back to you within a few hours if not sooner.  I do sleep on occasion.  Make sure that you include your transaction ID and I will get you the files as soon as it is confirmed.  Contact me here for any questions or for more info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: