Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Scammer : marcos258  (Read 382 times)
tuchomat (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:26:12 PM

I have some topic here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233295.0

Where i try to buy some btc via paypal, not long time after i got some pm from this user : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=550375

He said he will give me 22.5$ btc for 25$ as a gift.
hi i can give you 22.5$ btc for 25$ as a gift

I said fine and i asked him what escrow to use and here is the classic reply :

you find it and pay him fee im doing this like a faveur dont have to work finding escrow anyway search for onther seller

So i did told him i will report him for refusing escrow because this is the classic run off for scammers once escrow is in the game.

He replied me this :

you xalling me scammer fucker report i will leave your some more red trust

So be carefully juding by some trusts in his profile is is the alt of some morroco man or something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:05:43 AM

With marcos258's trust status being like that , i don't even know why you bother wanting to deal with him

Anyway some screenshots of the convo would be good instead of posting quotes.
StratusOakmont

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:01:06 AM

With marcos258's trust status being like that , i don't even know why you bother wanting to deal with him

Anyway some screenshots of the convo would be good instead of posting quotes.

hmm.. james is right you can go with other guys here who can deal with you in better manner.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: