Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much gambling will impact on full time gamblers family?  (Read 4608 times)
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:58:09 PM

gambling is really like a drugs, personally i bet every day to sport book, little amount, but i lose very more time for see the statistic, all sport betting comparaise site and much more, later i see all match. More time i don't go to restaurant or bowling, only for see the match (already if i don't like a match, but i have bet)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana9821

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 08:03:29 PM

gambling can impact gamblers family a lot first of all they might loose their relatives money and secondly gamblers cant make a living from their games

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:58:13 PM

and secondly gamblers cant make a living from their games

Not necessarily, there are plenty of professional poker players who make a living off playing poker, for example, take Antonio Esfandiari, his total live poker tournament winnings exceed $26,250,000.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1111

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:23:49 PM

Do you guys think the these addicted gamblers will think about their family members before gambling all their money?

For sure they won't, the addiction is far superior than the family concept for most of them.
kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:33:14 PM

Do you guys think the these addicted gamblers will think about their family members before gambling all their money?

My father is a gambling addict, and he rarely gives us his salary as he always spends that on gambling houses. There are cases in which he would sell his phone only to gamble the proceeds. Having a breadwinner like that is hard; you really have to find ways to earn money and not rely from a gambler to feed you and your family.
most of them are not going to think of his family, gambling makes a person selfish, they know just want to get profit from gambling
are your father was cured of gambling now?

When you're thinking about only losses then you will not get chance to think about your family or the real situation of your financial status. This makes many gamblers to bet more and more and then they lose everything they have. This is the worst of situations and how they gamblers family get affected because of his losses.
already a lot going on like that, where an impoverished family because his father continued to gamble,
how do I fix it?
bank of bits

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:43:26 PM

For sure they won't, the addiction is far superior than the family concept for most of them.
if he does not think of his family, what he thinks about the risk of defeat?
because if I gamble I always think about the risks
BitCentral

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:44:20 AM

gambling is really like a drugs, personally i bet every day to sport book, little amount, but i lose very more time for see the statistic, all sport betting comparaise site and much more, later i see all match. More time i don't go to restaurant or bowling, only for see the match (already if i don't like a match, but i have bet)

All gamblers will spend a lot time for predicts and see the statistic..
I also already spend a lot money and time for sport book, sometimes it's really fun, but it also wasted my time a lot.

Will reduce it. (not too enthuastic again)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:09:40 AM

Gambling is just like any other addiction.

Its considered a problem only if it affects your life. So if you are constantely gambling and you are paying bills late then its a problem.

But if you do it for fun on the weekends, then there is nothing wrong with that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KokiFurihata

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 06:19:40 AM

I suppose if they are winning a lot it would be beneficial. If they have an addiction then it will most certainly lead to financial ruin.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:12:21 AM

Gambling is just like any other addiction.

Its considered a problem only if it affects your life. So if you are constantely gambling and you are paying bills late then its a problem.

But if you do it for fun on the weekends, then there is nothing wrong with that.
agree, yes if the gambling does not ruin your life, its no problem,
if you want to gambling, play suit your money, use 5-10% of your money to have fun in gambling, if you lose it doesn't matter
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:46:12 AM

gambling can impact gamblers family a lot first of all they might loose their relatives money and secondly gamblers cant make a living from their games

I can't agree with you because I meet some people that make living from gambling and they have such a good family though, although sometimes when they are losing it is a little bit hard for them but it is ok since they can maintain their financial problem so I dont think they will lose all of their family just because they lose on gambling
vervolioman

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 07:49:52 AM

They will start out not planning to gamble all their money. but, once the ball is rolling and they start trying to make their losses back the rational thought goes out of the window and all they think about is winning back their losses and the slippery slope continues. They do think about their families but usually around the same time it is to late Sad

What use is a signature?
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:40:22 PM

They will start out not planning to gamble all their money. but, once the ball is rolling and they start trying to make their losses back the rational thought goes out of the window and all they think about is winning back their losses and the slippery slope continues. They do think about their families but usually around the same time it is to late Sad

Yes, that is the real life of any gambler who got addicted into gambling. Usually they do not bother about the social status or how they will be living in future along with many loans. These are the problems people get just because of the addiction towards gambling.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:30:25 PM

No i dont think family for gambling. Gambling is for fun and chalenging if i lose my money in gambling no family in my mind.
But i think some people thinking for his family maybe he tying to have a luck in gambling to have a money for their family...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:48:05 PM

For an addicted gambler, when he gambles, he will not think of anything else, including family. He will concentrate on gambling only.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:31:53 PM

Just like drugs, alcohol anything the last thing an addict thinks about is family.  I am not saying they don't think about them but they are addicted and after the lose or come down or whatever they feel remorse usually. 
Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:35:56 AM

I can't agree with you because I meet some people that make living from gambling and they have such a good family though, although sometimes when they are losing it is a little bit hard for them but it is ok since they can maintain their financial problem so I dont think they will lose all of their family just because they lose on gambling
those people are very rare ,when you are gambling full time i dont think you can maintain the financial problems,
people who gamble now and then and are working (job) can maintain as they have a job,Not full timer's though.
win win win

Activity: 277
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:18:08 AM

This guy has a good understanding of addiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2vRMyhkAMQ
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:37:34 AM

When addicted gambler start to loose he thinking about his loose only. Family can be in his mind deep inside, but lost money in front of eyes.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:02:32 AM

When addicted gambler start to loose he thinking about his loose only. Family can be in his mind deep inside, but lost money in front of eyes.

Yes the gambling addicted people will not bother about their family or friends ortheir own social status. If thinking and minding all the time just about gambling only. So before and get into gambling we must evaluate our emotional not to get addicted to gambling by any chance.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: