Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is their any safe methods to gamble?  (Read 196361 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:25:16 AM

Yeah gambling always a way in which you risk yourself and upon the prediction you make you'll have the possibility to grab the profit as well losing. So no way gambling is safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:25:31 AM

Yeah gambling always a way in which you risk yourself and upon the prediction you make you'll have the possibility to grab the profit as well losing. So no way gambling is safe.

So in short, there is no safe way of gambling, in every angle you are going to see. Gambling is always been risky. So if you are thinking about safe way of gambling, then stop gambling and playing it and just save your money.
Ares

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:04:13 AM

Gambling = Risk.
how it can be safe.
even you are winning,but no one sure when you will lose your BTC
happened with me.
constantly 6 win and then constantly 5 lose Cheesy
jossiel

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:36:54 AM

Gambling = Risk.
how it can be safe.
happened with me.

Well when you win, the more risk you are going to take so the winnings that you obtain, you will not think about it.
And you will just let it lose again because your mindset is that you still have your capital.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:41:04 AM

Gambling can be riskless, you have got to find the right opportunity though. It is harder to find the opportunity of an arbitrage bet than to execute it. It could take you days to find an arbitrage.

Arbitrages are just an investment. But they are based on betting. You can (almost)never lose.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:37:29 AM

Gambling = Risk.
how it can be safe.
happened with me.

Well when you win, the more risk you are going to take so the winnings that you obtain, you will not think about it.
And you will just let it lose again because your mindset is that you still have your capital.
That is the reason many experts gamblers suggest to go with same amount of bets all the time even we are having more bankroll to risk. When we are going with the higher bets, then the chances to getting washed out is more.

One of the safe method must be keeping same bet amount.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:35:45 PM

Gambling = Risk.
how it can be safe.
happened with me.

That is the reason many experts gamblers suggest to go with same amount of bets all the time even we are having more bankroll to risk. When we are going with the higher bets, then the chances to getting washed out is more.

You called that flat betting, with the method use in gambling you will win in the long run if you are good in gambling. However, that cannot be applicable in dice games or computed operated games because the fact the house has the advantage losing in the long run will still be possible even if you are using flat betting. Most of the experts use that method in the sports betting. You only need to hit at least 54% winning percentage to profit.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:46:34 AM

Gambling = Risk.
how it can be safe.
happened with me.

You called that flat betting, with the method use in gambling you will win in the long run if you are good in gambling. However, that cannot be applicable in dice games or computed operated games because the fact the house has the advantage losing in the long run will still be possible even if you are using flat betting. Most of the experts use that method in the sports betting. You only need to hit at least 54% winning percentage to profit.
Flat betting is really safe in gambling because it is a form of discipline where you will not double you bets even if you are lucky or not. With that method your chances of winning will depend on your skills and knowledge of the game.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:31:33 AM

I think the only safe methods on gambling is have a big bankroll. Because when you have big bankroll, you can use martingale strategy for long run.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:39:19 AM

Gambling = Risk.
how it can be safe.
happened with me.
Good at least you played 5 games to lose your earned money but i lost it in single bet. Yes after 6 to 7 win obviously every one think next game also we win so like that i thought and bet max amount and just lost all my coins in single bet in Dice game that's why i hate long run but what will do in that time i can't control my mind. It is just my bad luck.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:44:52 AM

I think the only safe methods on gambling is have a big bankroll. Because when you have big bankroll, you can use martingale strategy for long run.

Nope. Martingale is very scary method,  especially in long run. More bets you rolling, you can get more long streak loses too. The only safe method in my opinion is "stop when you already profited enough", no matter how safe your method, you'll lose in long run.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:47:49 AM

I think people with big bankroll will also lose, as I have sa some people who not only have big bankroll but were the owners of large properties and when they came to gambling they lose all their money and property at there.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:16:22 AM

I think people with big bankroll will also lose, as I have sa some people who not only have big bankroll but were the owners of large properties and when they came to gambling they lose all their money and property at there.
I do not think there is a safe method in a gambling game. most people are looking for a safe method, but I do not think there is a suitable method for it. I have a suggestion, before you gamble, you have to be prepared to lose your money, because to make money from gambling, has a big risk. You do not need to take your money if you're just doing it for fun, but it also seems to be very good

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:41:56 PM

I do not think there is a safe method in a gambling game. most people are looking for a safe method, but I do not think there is a suitable method for it. I have a suggestion, before you gamble, you have to be prepared to lose your money, because to make money from gambling, has a big risk. You do not need to take your money if you're just doing it for fun, but it also seems to be very good
Gambling is really risky, that is why it is very important before we enter into gambling that we might lose and win so that we will not be surprise with the way things turn out. If one wants to play safe in gambling that cannot be achieve by betting small amount as when you get boring you will think of going all in and sometimes it will lead to chasing our losses which is a recipe for disaster. Just enjoy gambling and do not do it regularly and you will be fine.

jossiel

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:20:06 PM

Nope. Martingale is very scary method,  especially in long run. More bets you rolling, you can get more long streak loses too. The only safe method in my opinion is "stop when you already profited enough", no matter how safe your method, you'll lose in long run.

Yeah there is no safe way in gambling, all strategies are risky. And I agree the best and safest method for gambling for you to be able not to lose big amount of money is by just stop gambling.
Once you stopped for sure you will save a big amount of money.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:31:37 PM

Big bankroll just for small amount? That would be crazy to have big bankroll if you start martingale with small amount, martingale will eat all your money in long run no matter how much bankroll you have.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jossiel

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:47:46 PM

Big bankroll just for small amount? That would be crazy to have big bankroll if you start martingale with small amount, martingale will eat all your money in long run no matter how much bankroll you have.

And that's not even a safe way to gamble, because the possibility of losing your many on having big bankroll is always there.
Even you have big or small bankroll as long as you are gambling your money , losing is always there.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:49:30 PM

There is but basically you use just faucet money. Then you have no risk of losing your money. It takes a long time but you will make money guaranteed.
jossiel

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:07:46 PM

There is but basically you use just faucet money. Then you have no risk of losing your money. It takes a long time but you will make money guaranteed.

Well still the money in your faucet are important money, if you are just going to give importance to it.
But if not, then it is fine for you even your money will lose as you gamble.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:14:01 PM

Well still the money in your faucet are important money, if you are just going to give importance to it.
But if not, then it is fine for you even your money will lose as you gamble.
you cant make a lot of money from faucets to be honest because they give only small amounts of money

i dont think there are any safe methods to gamble your money right now and there never will be

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: