Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Possible to breach $350  until the end of November?
Yes, very possible. - 36 (62.1%)
Nah. - 12 (20.7%)
Not so sure about it. - 10 (17.2%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $350 is the new barrier?  (Read 5734 times)
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:43:53 AM

It was the barrier for a long time but we have finally surpassed that barrier. When the price was around $350 it was not a fun time on Bitcoin because there was not that much happening. I am glad that we are now on our way to $500.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osinarad

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:08:02 AM

It was the barrier for a long time but we have finally surpassed that barrier. When the price was around $350 it was not a fun time on Bitcoin because there was not that much happening. I am glad that we are now on our way to $500.

I think the $475 is the new barrier. We have tried to pass it several time, all failed. If it is surpassed, we will reach $500.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:32:59 AM

445$ is the new barrier at the moment, no one could beat this stable price ,,unless all of us will try to sell our stored bitcoins,

For now it seems the $435 level is the barrier as it didn't go below that on all exchanges yesterday. We don't know what will happen in the next days with the price. It may go down even further.
As you can see you saw that the value was stable for a long time and there was many people that dont like that and that is quite logic because they want to earn profit with it.
But now you also see that the value is going to be more worth and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin.
Realetim

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:17:47 PM

The bitcoin price shall not drop below $350 for the foreseeable future. The price has been stable above $400.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:42:12 PM

not sure about it because the price can fall down anytime and maybe the price can down much more than we have seen before.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:20:02 PM

The bitcoin price shall not drop below $350 for the foreseeable future. The price has been stable above $400.

It can and it will if whales start dumping to get real panic going through the market. Perhaps it will happen after the block halving as people will get disappointed because the halving didn't bring much growth in the price, and that's what whales will use to get people into panic mode. People being disappointed about the price, plus whales dumping the price down to below $400 levels will push a strong earthquake into the market.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:05:19 AM

I think that it will reach in the end of the year that the value will be around some $500 and that is because the value was already stable for a long time and it have to change soon.
And the halving is also coming so that can be nice for the most people that is waiting for a nice price increase.
Realetim

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:37:24 PM

I think that it will reach in the end of the year that the value will be around some $500 and that is because the value was already stable for a long time and it have to change soon.
And the halving is also coming so that can be nice for the most people that is waiting for a nice price increase.

That is right. The longer the consolidation time, the higher the price will be after the consolidation.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:15:00 PM

That is right. The longer the consolidation time, the higher the price will be after the consolidation.

The halving price already seem to be set in. Which means the price will float around the 450 if you ask me. But yes the halving is coming and there are still a lot of things that can be happen. For example testing where the real support is (probably somewhere in the 320 - 350 area)
Osinarad

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:30:24 PM

The halving price already seem to be set in. Which means the price will float around the 450 if you ask me. But yes the halving is coming and there are still a lot of things that can be happen. For example testing where the real support is (probably somewhere in the 320 - 350 area)

The price is over $530 now. There is a possibility that the bitcoin will trade in a new range, $100 higher than the previous range.
Mulzatas

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:29:47 AM

The price is over $530 now. There is a possibility that the bitcoin will trade in a new range, $100 higher than the previous range.

The bitcoin price is still around $520 in several exchanges. So there is no small dump of the bitcoins.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:14:34 PM

No it's nothing to do with the halving. It is the effect of manipulation that Chinese started in some of the big exchanges.

No way halving will give bumps to the recent price rally without the activity of the CN manipulators.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 02:34:47 PM

No it's nothing to do with the halving. It is the effect of manipulation that Chinese started in some of the big exchanges.

No way halving will give bumps to the recent price rally without the activity of the CN manipulators.

The recent rise of the bitcoin price is good for the sales of the new Bitmain S9 miners. So it could be caused by the Chinese.
Mulzatas

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:20:19 AM

The recent rise of the bitcoin price is good for the sales of the new Bitmain S9 miners. So it could be caused by the Chinese.

The Chinese got a lot of money. Wherever their money flow, the price will rise. The gold, iron ore and oil has risen a lot recently.
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 08:11:42 AM

The Chinese got a lot of money. Wherever their money flow, the price will rise. The gold, iron ore and oil has risen a lot recently.

The latest rise of the bitcoin started in China again. If the Chinese move 0.001% of their wealth into bitcoin, the price will be much higher.
Osinarad

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:54:46 AM

The latest rise of the bitcoin started in China again. If the Chinese move 0.001% of their wealth into bitcoin, the price will be much higher.

The rise yesterday started in Western Exchanges. It seems both the Chinese and Westerners have enough money.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:34:23 AM

Now that you mention it not surprise me that the Chinese might have invented BTC to their industry flourish.
Also the creator of Litecoin looks of Chinese descent.I know it sounds farfetched.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

Well I cannot say that 350$ is the new barrier. IMO, if we all sell this coming halving it will be sure to dump hard and in the worst case we can brake that buy wall down and make it go down a lot. On the other hand if we did'nt break it, it would be nice because it means it will rise again.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:55:13 PM

Well I cannot say that 350$ is the new barrier. IMO, if we all sell this coming halving it will be sure to dump hard and in the worst case we can brake that buy wall down and make it go down a lot. On the other hand if we did'nt break it, it would be nice because it means it will rise again.

A lot has been said about bitcoin and the new floor. Some say 200, some 300 and my personal favorite is 330 dollar. This is based on the last price where a solid floor was established after massively selling. So yes it's a little bit under 350 and for me an acceptable price if the market will correct eh current price.
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:58:21 PM

A lot has been said about bitcoin and the new floor. Some say 200, some 300 and my personal favorite is 330 dollar. This is based on the last price where a solid floor was established after massively selling. So yes it's a little bit under 350 and for me an acceptable price if the market will correct eh current price.

After the halving, the new floor will be around $500. That is the cost of the mining for many miners in the future.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█