Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Null input error  (Read 58106 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:29:30 AM

See their tactics ?
No matter what happens they just roll on with their forum spamming & games.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:21:14 PM

You guys are working on a freaking GUI and database wallet for ages now suckers!!!

Almost as long as eduffield's been working on Masternode blinding!   Cheesy

Not sure if you are for real or not, but GUI wallet is a basic job for a crypto currency programmer.
They haven't got anyone who is capable of making a GUI, they are just a bunch of trolls.

Yup and their game is to flog a currency then Shill it to the end of time.
Long term bag hold so they can get rich one day.

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:26:34 PM

See their tactics ?
No matter what happens they just roll on with their forum spamming & games.

Yes, they are pro spammers... 7 threads on the first page of this subforum.
vvrroomm

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:48:50 PM

You guys are working on a freaking GUI and database wallet for ages now suckers!!!

Almost as long as eduffield's been working on Masternode blinding!   Cheesy

And dash is 2.50 and monero is 0.46.  And monero has a bad and worsening reputation, thanks to you liars.  Now monero has an infinite coin supply all the sudden.  You are really getting desperate aren't you.  You've been promising a gui wallet for over a year! How are those chickens that came home to roost looking?  Kind of disgraced if you ask me.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 02:09:23 AM

It is an honor for me to have a negative TRUST by smooth. Because i'm an honest person.

A liar and an honest man will claim to be honest, but luckily we have you going thread to thread calling Monero a scam without a shred of evidence. If you cry scam without providing evidence of a scam, you are the scam.

Anyone tell you have the same Smooth obsession as bobafett, blockafett and ceti? Weird coincidence.  Roll Eyes

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:27:11 AM

It is an honor for me to have a negative TRUST by smooth. Because i'm an honest person.

LOL he negged me 2x for posting the Monero Latapie story.
All i did was post what the guy said.. he claimed i lied ROFL

How do you quote some guy word for word and be a lair ?
What a fucking idiot  Roll Eyes

generalizethis is worse though because he is clearly not very smart BUT thinks he is.
It's painful to choke down his pathetic retorts.. sad little attempts to defend Monero.

Monero ? I'd sooner light my money on fire !
As a matter of fact i did LOL

Re: Alt coins worth buying

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:20:47 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 12:33:53 AM by generalizethis

A liar and an honest man will claim to be honest, but luckily we have you going thread to thread calling Monero a scam without a shred of evidence. If you cry scam without providing evidence of a scam, you are the scam.

Anyone tell you have the same Smooth obsession as bobafett, blockafett and ceti? Weird coincidence.  Roll Eyes

I never say that monero is a scam, so.. you say that!

Thanks!

@Spoetnik

Thanks man, go ahead!

one day this forum will return to the origins.

When we are discussing together a common project: an alternative economic system.

another scam by smooth and MONERO team

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233817.0

I get that you're hair splitting over calling Monero itself a scam and calling the Devs of Monero a scam (sad and slight), but the point remains you called something a scam without evidence of a scam. My point stands: If you cry scam without providing evidence of a scam, you are the scam.

Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:36:56 AM

Anyone tell you have the same Smooth obsession as bobafett, blockafett and ceti? Weird coincidence.  Roll Eyes

Thanks!

@Spoetnik

Thanks man, go ahead!

When we are discussing together a common project: an alternative economic system.

I get that you're hair splitting over calling Monero itself a scam and calling the Devs of Monero a scam (sad and slight), but the point remains you called something a scam without evidence of a scam. My point stands: If you cry scam without providing evidence of a scam, you are the scam.

Ok you are right, my fault. I used the wrong term to describe a very risky investment(!!)

MONERO is not a SCAM, Is a pyramid that has invaded this community aggressively without compromise,moreover providing a poor product  with low economic return.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:41:35 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 12:57:42 AM by generalizethis

Thanks!

@Spoetnik

Thanks man, go ahead!

Ok you are right, my fault. I used the wrong term to describe a very risky investment like that game

MONERO is not a SCAM, Is a pyramid that has invaded this community aggressively without compromise.

If you are calling monero a pyramid [scheme], you are still calling it a scam. Pyramid schemes are scams, so we're back to square one--you calling something a scam (a pyramid scheme to be precise) and not providing any evidence of the scheme or scam.

Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:55:11 AM

If you are calling monero a pyramid [scheme], you are still calling it a scam. Pyramid schemes are scams, so we're back to square one--you calling something a scam (a pyramid scheme to be precise) and not providing any evidence of the scheme or scam.

Evidence?

You can ask the French police or just use google. Is not difficult, believe me.

I like to see you climb on mirrors. Grin Grin

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 01:04:36 AM

Evidence?

So you're conflating David Latapie being ripped off (who is not a Developer) with the Monero Devs starting a pyramid scheme? I've seen evidence of your inability to comprehend who is involved, what took place and what constitutes evidence, but no evidence of any Monero Developer being involved in a scam or scheme. You are simply wrong if this is the story you're basing your accusation on. David was ripped off, the culprit is in jail, and no Monero Devs were ever involved.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:34:26 AM

Evidence?

So you're conflating David Latapie being ripped off (who is not a Developer) with the Monero Devs starting a pyramid scheme? I've seen evidence of your inability to comprehend who is involved, what took place and what constitutes evidence, but no evidence of any Monero Developer being involved in a scam or scheme. You are simply wrong if this is the story you're basing your accusation on. David was ripped off, the culprit is in jail, and no Monero Devs were ever involved.

NO you are wrong because Latapie did not name the other 4 guys in his apology as his accomplices.
Stop pretending you know far more than we do generalize this.. all comments you post hare are stupid garbage by a Shill.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:43:14 AM

Evidence?

LEARN TO READ SMART ASS

Polonibox - Spoetnik - 2015-11-28

all the David Latapies are hiding under their bed's hahahh

Monero Forums - David Latapie - 2015-11-30

https://forum.getmonero.org/20/general-discussion/2428/whatever-happened-to-davidlatapie

Dear Moneroers,

There have been rumours about me. My silence was suspicious and there was even talks of criminal accusations in France.

Time to clear this up.

Months ago, I decided to go one step further in my involvement with Monero and to start a company to promote It (as well as the whole blockchain technology). It happened I made a terrible choice when it came to choose my partners. One of them, a very good smooth-talker, was a crook who managed to swindle us all (four other partners). We since discovered he was doing this for ten years. The French police eventually catched him and last thing I heard, he was in jail.

I deeply involved myself into this project, because it really meant a lot for me. This was not only about earning money, it was the culmination of years of sweating, not only in the society but also inside, in my head. So when everything crumbled, I was devastated.

I'm slowly recovering. It will take time, don't expect to see me much active in the following months on Monero (I do have a great project in the works, where Monero plays a part - I won't go into more details until I have something to show, though). I have to put a lot of things in order. The good news is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I'm still the David Latapie you know. Weakened, but the same. So whatever you may have believed about me several months ago still holds true.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

EDIT:
NEW info below (a 2nd comment from Dave Latapie)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81999;sa=showPosts
Thanks to user = ceti for the info.

Colleagues of crypto,

For years I hesitate to get into entrepreneurship. Many of my friends tell me that I am made for that (it or consulting), and I still hesitate long.

Just a few months (March 2015), when I was in a bad psychological passes (end of employment contract), I was seduced by a "contractor bitcoin" Wadii Rashid alias Rayane. Ignoring the advice of many of you, I persevered with that person, telling me that I have to stop giving up just before the finish line, do not stop at the first hesitation, think for me -even and not by others, etc.

I was wrong.

The so-called contractor was not one (it even has a rack very, very heavy, I recently discovered), knowledge in Bitcoin and were not its sole competence is very, very to talk ... (and defraud, but that it is not very good in it, fortunately for me).

Today, my situation is more precarious than seven months before. However, despite the daily hell (sect type) that I lived for several months and despite the many physical challenges that I should face the coming months, I draw positive lessons.
First to last! listen to my intuition ("when in doubt, there is no doubt")
Then finally, I have entrepreneurial skills (I could compare myself to various real entrepreneurs and assess my level).
Last but that yes, entrepreneurship is something that fits me (then do financially, I'll be able to afford me, it remains to be seen). I gained a lot of confidence in myself and so humanly, the balance is positive. If it again, I would do it-so far? I do not think, even knowing the reward behind (self-confidence, coughed).

These preliminaries, however, are only one way to bring the subject. This is because today I have the confidence in myself that I find the courage to appear before you, sisters and brothers of cryptomonnaies.

MEA culpa. I have a certain reputation in the community and by engaging me in this stupid adventure, I somehow tainted the community and especially the trust you have placed in me.

MEA culpa. I unintentionally hurt people; which shows how much I was enlisted. To these people, I wish to express my deepest, my sincere regrets. Some, I've been on the phone or face-October 6 in the Sof's Bar. Further, I have yet to join. I repeat here: I'm sorry, sincerely sorry. I will do my best to catch this error.

MEA culpa. All my life I had as credo of staying right in my boots, not to lie, to assume my choices, even when they cost me - and I did, including crypto, where I lost money on a sale where I knew I would lose but I still honored when I could do nothing, because I had given my word.
This time, I failed. I have not lied, never, but I did not say sometimes the back of my mind. For fear (psychological domination), for shame, for something else? I do not know but the result is there: when you are not in agreement with your values, you paid. One of my associates who made him also have (as was the crook are childhood friend!), Suffers at present the consequences on his health. I luckily managed to preserve this - I hope.

Mea maxima culpa. Great power entails great responsibility and I have not acted up to what people expect of me. Being sorry is not enough; it is in my future actions and not my words that you can judge whether my amends worth something.

I consider you a family here, cryptomonnaies. And we do not do that to his family. Although it's only been two years that I am, I have found here a warmth, intelligence and friendship are precious. Believe me when I tell you that the simple fact of isolation was very painful for you.

They say they are the mistakes that advance. I confirm I have progressed. I have only one thing to say in my defense: everything I did, I did it with good intentions. While the paths of hell are paved; let us hope that tomorrow other mine pave roads.

With all my heart,
David Latapie

SINCE you guys clearly can NOT read.. i quote just for you Wink

PS: innocent people do NOT apologize.

Further more if even one of you have something even vaguely useful to contribute to the conversation here
then by all means post it and will add it to the first post.

Until then go back to crying FUD and pretending you KNOW things..
When all we have is what i quoted.

Ever heard of shooting the messenger ?
The second i posted this you all dived on me giving me neg ratings !

EDIT:
Have personal problems with me ? well rather than following me around trolling see shrink about it.
Seems to me YOU ALL are far too interested in flaming than knowing how he fucked you all over.
LEARN TO READ !

So all of you Monero investors don't even know why the leader of a Monero Marketing company apologized to you ?

DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:42:16 AM

Can i introduce you to Spoetnik ? The guy that hates that Monero Topics get bummed all the time and yet opens his own thread about it and pushes it constantly... oh and he is ignorant and stubborn.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:05:11 AM

I think we all know that for one reason or another people feel threatened by Monero. Apparently some of these people are Darkcoin/Dashcoin supporters.
It's perfectly natural that there will be some rivalry, but it's easy to see why Dashcoin holders feel threatened.
Monero may possibly have a good future. Hard to say as things change so quickly.
Dashcoin has absolutely no hope at all.
It's difficult enough to get a wider acceptance for Bitcoin, how on earth will Dashcoin ever survive the scrutiny that must come with a wider acceptance? Everything has been documented. All the evidence is there.
At the moment altcoins are only used by an extremely small fringe element. How can Dashcoin ever be accepted apart from the Dashcoin cult that is composed of those who have already invested and who are invested in MN's?

Can you imagine what journalists will do if Dashcoin ever tries to become "legitimate" or widespread.  

BTW I hold no Monero. I may buy some if the technicals improve one day, but for now I see no reason
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:39:18 AM

Can i introduce you to Spoetnik ? The guy that hates that Monero Topics get bummed all the time and yet opens his own thread about it and pushes it constantly... oh and he is ignorant and stubborn.

Did you get left negative ratings for said topic after posting it ?
Do you get harassed any time the issue of Monero gets brought up with guys arguing about what was quoted ?
I had to bump that because you guys REFUSE to see what was actually said.
You just keep twisting the story around.

Because of getting stupid NEG Ratings over the (Latapie Fraud Topic) i can tell ya one thing..
i won't be letting the matter drop until those invalid ratings are removed Wink

You brats here need to learn NOT to use the Trust Rating system as an attack tool because you don't like what someone said.

I got 2 each from Smooth and Smoothie (who claim to be different people yet act the same)
Who left me the Neg's ?
..claiming i "Lied" (when i asked where / prove it, i got the run around)

And have to re-bump post that quote over and over again because they STILL can't read.
Round and round we go with bullying, Trolling and Lying.

DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:29:59 AM

Do you get harassed any time the issue of Monero gets brought up with guys arguing about what was quoted ?

Because of getting stupid NEG Ratings over the (Latapie Fraud Topic) i can tell ya one thing..

You brats here need to learn NOT to use the Trust Rating system as an attack tool because you don't like what someone said.

I got 2 each from Smooth and Smoothie (who claim to be different people yet act the same)
Who left me the Neg's ?

And have to re-bump post that quote over and over again because they STILL can't read.

You get those bad trusts because your tiny brain does not get it ... first you make the threadtitle sound like David Lapatie is the scammer ( name calling like that could get you in serious trouble in some countries )... even though obviously the getmonero.org thread said he GOT scammed ( does not matter if its the truth for the moment ).
You are acting like you are on a personal crusade against him.... asking for proof that he is not the scammer... but not delivering either proofs that he is ( contracts etc ). That is called twisting the reality like it fits oneself.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:02:39 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 06:22:57 PM by Spoetnik

Who left me the Neg's ?

You get those bad trusts because your tiny brain does not get it ... first you make the threadtitle sound like David Lapatie is the scammer ( name calling like that could get you in serious trouble in some countries )... even though obviously the getmonero.org thread said he GOT scammed ( does not matter if its the truth for the moment ).
You are acting like you are on a personal crusade against him.... asking for proof that he is not the scammer... but not delivering either proofs that he is ( contracts etc ). That is called twisting the reality like it fits oneself.

You are an idiot and so are the rest of you neg'ing me & Trolling me over this.
READ THIS IDIOTS..

[NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated]

Do i actually HAVE to spell it out to you morons like a fucking 2 year old ?

EDIT:
You Trolling whinny faggots are just mad at me because i posted BAD Monero News..
Reality check idiots.. i never made the news i just posted it.
Wan to be mad at someone ? go after your idiot scammer Monero Shill fucktard David Latapie.. who MADE the News !
And yeah his HYP coin was a scam.. already proven loooong ago retards.

EDIT2:
Mods ran over here and removed all traces of VOD trolling the shit out of me.
While he made wild accusations about me and how i defended myself.

CryptoAddict

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:08:00 PM

Is Smooth and rpietila really the same person? Huh
GingerAle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 05:10:45 PM

Is Smooth and rpietila really the same person? Huh

actually, we're all the same person.

today a young man realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, and we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.

y do i bump...

< Track your bitcoins! > < Track them again! > <<< [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qomqt/what_a_landmark_legal_case_from_mid1700s_scotland/] What is fungibility? >>> 46P88uZ4edEgsk7iKQUGu2FUDYcdHm2HtLFiGLp1inG4e4f9PTb4mbHWYWFZGYUeQidJ8hFym2WUmWc p34X8HHmFS2LXJkf <<< Free subdomains at moneroworld.com!! >>> <<< If you don't want to run your own node, point your wallet to node.moneroworld.com, and get connected to a random node! @@@@ FUCK ALL THE PROFITEERS! PROOF OF WORK OR ITS A SCAM !!! @@@@
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: