Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AlcheMiner Scrypt-II Project  (Read 840 times)
TomSoong (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 06:08:29 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 06:39:15 AM by TomSoong

Launched last year, our Alchemist successfully won 20% of the entire LTC mining shares.
Thank you all for your support of AlcheMiner.
Now to your delight, we are thrilled to initiate a new Scrypt project.
The AlchemistII will bring you a whole new level of mining experience!

About our team
Mr. Tom Soong, CEO of AlcheMiner, has accumulated abundant RTL development experience in Digital TV and Digital Media Player chips when he served Realtek Semiconductor Corp. He also supervised world’s first 28nm Bitcoin miner IC development project. Our engineering team comes from Mediatek and Realtek and boasts decades of system-level and IC design experience. AlcheMiner’s core team graduated from U. C. Berkeley, National Taiwan University, National Tsing Hua University, and National Chiao Tung University. With a solid technical backgound, AlcheMiner launched its 1st generation 40nm scrypt miner last year which relentlessly beat our competitor’s 28nm miners.

The brief spec is as below.
Scrypt 2 chip:
*Hash rate: 2Mash/s
*Power consumption on the wall: 3~4J(1.5J~2J/MHash)
*TSMC 28HPC tech node
*Full custom design
*The value may change in the real product

Miner:
AlchemistII-128
*Hash rate: 128Mash/s
*Power consumption: 280W(on the wall)
*2 hash boards
*Built in control board
*Plug n play
*Support BFGMINER update
*Traget reseller price: $1299
*6 month warranty

AlchemistII-512
*Hash rate: 512Mash/s
*Power consumption:1150W(on the wall)
*8 hash boards
*Built in control board
*Plug n play
*Support BFGMINER update
*Traget reseller price: $4950
*6 month warranty

We plan to gather $5 million to $7 million for the AlchemistII project.
As for the project fundraising, we are looking for potential investors to join us in the grand mining project.

Investment options
Option A:
Amount of investment: $50,000
Return: Receive the first batch miners worth $50,000 (with 15% discounted price)

Option B:
Amount of investment: $500,000
Return:
a. Receive the first batch miners worth $500,000 (with a decent discounted price)
b. Reseller right

Option C:
Amount of investment: $1 million
Return:
a. Receive the first batch miners worth $1 million (with a decent discounted price)
b. Regional exclusive right

Option D:
Amount of investment: $1 million
Return:
a. Receive the first batch miners worth $1 million (with a decent discounted price)
b. Mask share

It will take about five to six months for the first batch to be launched in the market after the fundraising goal is met. We look forward to having all the ambitious miners to join us in this grand project.

For detailed information of the options, please contact us.
Mail: t@alcheminer.com
Wechat ID: tomsoong2
Skype ID: tomsoong2

Tom Soong, CEO of AlcheMiner.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:31:09 AM

Heh I gather this went no place in a hurry...?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:06:28 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2016, 12:17:58 PM by toptek

I wonder how many got ripped off in per orders when i find that post again on the lite coins forums were they went bankrupt ill post it .  

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:02:10 PM

I wonder how many got ripped off in per orders when i find that post again on the lite coins forums were they went bankrupt ill post it .  

hmmm....I thought it never got that far...well maybe not an issue for HOME miners they were trying to sell...but for big IPO $ they could have lost a bunch I guess.

So it is NOW just Innsilicon and its chip and data hall and announcement of the A4 Dominator 400mh 1150 watt (at my guess 4K) beastie....no one else?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:26:44 PM

http://www.alcheminer.com/alcheminer-scrypt-ii-project/

your right i miss read it but they did go bankrupt that was reported before the lite coin forums were hacked and put on read only .  yea that is nice 1100 @ 400 mh way better then the A2 that 110 @ 1200 i think . can't say im all ways to late on any a2 deals i come across to find out guess im not meant to have one but my Alchemist 256 does about on four blades i have running off a PI as the controller thanks to  jstefanop or = to the a2 in power use age.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:32:53 PM

Probably the IPO folk did get burned if they got as far as the annoucement etc etc

The problem I have with ANY product of ANY type assuming it made sense to mine it btc or ltc from 1mh to 300mh or whatever is ALL

such equipment seems to come with only a 90 day warranty..and ALL of the asic manufacturers or damn near from what I can tell do not

even have a well working FIRMWARE in that time..hell for KNC and Alcheminer and others they got one maybe KINDA to work in 3 months

when out in the world. As touchy as the Titans  were (orig 90 day warranty but forgot to change sales page from previous product that said 1 year ..ie knc was stuck)

they did not even HAVE working firmware of any note till MONTH number 4 (120 days) ....

so take the money..give you the asic...asic don't work like knc's did not in that time frame....say sorry warranty is toast and walk like KNC seems to be doing

and winning the class action case by case (how it is done in Sweden)

so that is a no/go for me on any equipment esp say new stuff like this 14nm in the Innsilicon A4 Dominator 'supposedly' out this summer (400mh and 1150 watts imho likely 4k)

just an aside there are other dangers or home mining even if you DID find an approprate rig that you could get that might roi in some manner

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: