Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITLEND.IO : How to get an invitation code for registration?  (Read 711 times)
AmatoM78 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:24:33 PM

Hallo,

I try to register me to this platform, but it require me an invitation code. Someone could provide me a code?

Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boxhock

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 12:52:29 PM

PM me the email you want to register with, and I'll get you an invite Smiley

USD and Bitcoin Advertising network
████ Adverti.io ████
Real-Time statistics ★ Dedicated Support ★ BTC payout
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:00:43 PM

PM me the email you want to register with, and I'll get you an invite Smiley

PLEASE stop scamming!

What happened to the other asshat GAW/Paycoin scumbags promoting Bitlend.io? They have to send out weaklings like this now? Tisk, tisk.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:20:33 PM

Is this another bitcoin lending site that will asks possible borrowers outrageous requirements before you can ask for a loan?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:03:29 PM

Is this another bitcoin lending site that will asks possible borrowers outrageous requirements before you can ask for a loan?

Correct. And this operation is being run by most of the same scumbags behind the GAW/Paycoin fraud operation. Currently there are new phishing scams targeting the GAW/Hashtalk Email database popping up about every week, for which the short list of possible culprits who had access to the GAW Email database mirrors the lineup of the assholes running Bitlend.io. Wait till the fun starts when they start cashing in on the full financial records database they are trying to accumulate with Bitlend.io.

Here is the Bitlend.io thread started by Jason Sponaugle lying and posing as a satisfied customer of Bitlend when he is actually part of the Bitlend operation. Appears to be 100% scam run by a pack of known scumbag scammers. Do yourself a favor and stay the fuck away from these assholes!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:32:45 PM

Sound about right! I'm wary of both the lenders and the users of these services, I don't know. Perhaps because I give plenty of free satoshi away already, but I just think these services lack the transparency that you'd expect from a normal credit arrangement.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██