Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ** New Wallet Restoration/Password Recovery Service ** ---  (Read 2061 times)
GoldTiger69 (OP)

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 12:28:34 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 01:08:40 AM by GoldTiger69

Hello Everybody! Smiley

I have decided to start a wallet restoration/password find service, and I know there are several others that already do the same; but I want to help too.

I offer help for those who have already tried other services with no luck, specially for the Multibit-HD users who have the password and still can't open the wallet due to file damage (If you have your words seed, you can use them to rebuild your wallet; but if you lost them or just can't find them, I might help you).

Having more than 30 years of experience in computer programming and 2+ years in Bitcoin, I have learned a few tricks that I can use to help you get your wallet/coins back.

If all you need is to recover your lost password (and you have a good hunch of what it could be), then I only require part of your wallet file to find it back (I will PM you the steps for that); but if your problem is to restore a damaged wallet, then I will need you to trust me your wallet file(s). Sorry, but in that case there is no other way (and I think that's obvious).

I'm an unknown name right now here in btk, but if you already tried other services with no luck, then I think you have nothing to loose, and everything to gain Smiley  (Btw, my fees are the standard 20% of the total wallet BTC, or a minimum of 0.1 BTC).

Well, I hope I can help you to get back your long lost coins Smiley.

I think the following applies particularly in this environment: "Judge a man , by nothing else but RESULTS" -Vegasguy  (with your permission, Vegas).

PS: Please, if you have no evidence (and I know you don't), don't call me "scammer" just because you feel like it. I understand this business requires trust, and that's the hard part, but it is the way it is; don't make it harder just because.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paputa

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:12:21 AM

Hello Everybody! Smiley

I have decided to start a wallet restoration/password find service, and I know there are several others that already do the same; but I want to help too.

I offer help for those who have already tried other services with no luck, specially for the Multibit-HD users who have the password and still can't open the wallet due to file damage (If you have your words seed, you can use them to rebuild your wallet; but if you lost them or just can't find them, I might help you).

Having more than 30 years of experience in computer programming and 2+ years in Bitcoin, I have learned a few tricks that I can use to help you get your wallet/coins back.

If all you need is to recover your lost password (and you have a good hunch of what it could be), then I only require part of your wallet file to find it back (I will PM you the steps for that); but if your problem is to restore a damaged wallet, then I will need you to trust me your wallet file(s). Sorry, but in that case there is no other way (and I think that's obvious).

I'm an unknown name right now here in btk, but if you already tried other services with no luck, then I think you have nothing to loose, and everything to gain Smiley  (Btw, my fees are the standard 20% of the total wallet BTC, or a minimum of 0.1 BTC).

Well, I hope I can help you to get back your long lost coins Smiley.

I think the following applies particularly in this environment: "Judge a man , by nothing else but RESULTS" -Vegasguy  (with your permission, Vegas).

PS: Please, if you have no evidence (and I know you don't), don't call me "scammer" just because you feel like it. I understand this business requires trust, and that's the hard part, but it is the way it is; don't make it harder just because.

He had contacted me through PM. I trusted him and in 10 days he managed to rebuild of the wallet I have seen that it is very good and honest I trusted him from the beginning because or they were lost or at least they would have been used. I did well! Thank you very much

Trust him

Thank you again  Grin BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 11:02:07 AM

How exactly do you work? Do you just get the wallet file and we hope you are not greedy?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
GoldTiger69 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 11:42:58 AM

How exactly do you work? Do you just get the wallet file and we hope you are not greedy?

Unfortunately, if your wallet files are corrupted, I don't know of any other way to correct them without having a full copy of them.

Like I said, this is a business that requires trust, and AFAIK, there is no other way to do it (again, I'm talking about the case of damaged files; the recovering of the password can be done without compromising the privet keys that have the BTC, only the empty ones are needed to verify the correct password).

And it's not about being greedy; it's about being honest.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 12:10:39 PM

Unfortunately, if your wallet files are corrupted, I don't know of any other way to correct them without having a full copy of them.

Like I said, this is a business that requires trust, and AFAIK, there is no other way to do it (again, I'm talking about the case of damaged files; the recovering of the password can be done without compromising the privet keys that have the BTC, only the empty ones are needed to verify the correct password).

Just teasing you, you could set up an escrow, but its probably difficult as you would have to prefund whats in the wallet.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
GoldTiger69 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 08:14:20 PM

Just teasing you, you could set up an escrow, but its probably difficult as you would have to prefund whats in the wallet.

Yes, I tough of that too, but it's a little bit impractical Smiley

Well, will see how things develop. All I can say is this: If you already lost your coins, what else are you afraid of? Smiley

paputa

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 08:45:43 AM

My english is not the better

I at first, before giving him the portfolio I said "better to give them to someone who will use them instead of leaving them lost"
I trusted him and he has restored the wallet!
Greenmexican

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:05:01 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 02:05:40 PM by Greenmexican

Hello!
so my problem  - i have a password and back up file of my multibit hd wallet on Mac, but have no wallet seed, was read that is possible to descypt mbhd.********.********.********.********.**************.zip.aes file to get wallet seed and back acces to my balance? can you help me?
i was make also one mistake that was try reinstall wallet and put in new one old files((((( now have next files:
1. mbhd.********.********.********.********.**************.zip.aes
2. mbhd-********-********-********-********-********-**************.zip
3. mbhd-**************.wallet
4. wallet*******************.tmp
5. mbhd.checkpoints
6. multibit-hd-****-**-**.log

GoldTiger69 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

Hello!
so my problem  - i have a password and back up file of my multibit hd wallet on Mac, but have no wallet seed, was read that is possible to descypt mbhd.********.********.********.********.**************.zip.aes file to get wallet seed and back acces to my balance? can you help me?
i was make also one mistake that was try reinstall wallet and put in new one old files((((( now have next files:
1. mbhd.********.********.********.********.**************.zip.aes
2. mbhd-********-********-********-********-********-**************.zip
3. mbhd-**************.wallet
4. wallet*******************.tmp
5. mbhd.checkpoints
6. multibit-hd-****-**-**.log

I can recover your wallet if you have the following files: 'mbhd.wallet.aes' and 'multibit-xxxxxxxxxx.key'
and the password associated with such files; otherwise, it would be practically impossible.

Hope that I can help you.

Ethereums

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:46:00 PM

Hi i would like to asking some help about recovery password from my old wallet
GoldTiger69 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 10:13:58 PM

Hi i would like to asking some help about recovery password from my old wallet

Certainly I can try.

Jason0027

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 11:31:13 AM

I have Password issue on my bitgo acc i am sure tht the the Password have a name on it and two numbers so i am not sure abt the exact name but i am sure abt all the possible names tht i use while creating passwords they are only 4 anyone who can help with a bruteforce tool or anyone who is willing to crack tht for me
GoldTiger69 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 01:14:02 PM

I have Password issue on my bitgo acc i am sure tht the the Password have a name on it and two numbers so i am not sure abt the exact name but i am sure abt all the possible names tht i use while creating passwords they are only 4 anyone who can help with a bruteforce tool or anyone who is willing to crack tht for me

Unfortunately, I don't know much about that type of wallet, so I can't help you there. Good luck and I hope you can recover your password. Cheers!

sarah2020

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 06:58:42 AM

Hello
I need to recover my wallet.dat and lost password
please remove your fee and transfer remain to me
Regards
sarrybtc

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 05:17:53 AM

I am using Bitcoin Core Wallet, but I forgot my password. Can you rescue it?
GoldTiger69 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 03:23:11 PM

I am using Bitcoin Core Wallet, but I forgot my password. Can you rescue it?

I can try my best. Do you remember part of your password?

X3N0GEN35i5

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 04:26:18 PM

Hi,

I am finally going to ask and reach out for some help.  Honestly, I've done so much work, and read so many posts and learned countless methods that were very informative, insightful, opened doors to other types of recovery and restoration methods.  From brute scripts in Ruby to python BTC recover, Passware Forensic, pywallet dump and salvage commands, and on a range of pretty much all platforms, MacOS, Windows, Linux.  I've worked on computers most of my life, so a good 25-30 years in the field, supplier of Milspec components to Space and military contract manufacturers, an IT professional that has worked on many databases as well, mostly SQL to network admin and hardware / software troubleshooting.  I've always relied on myself to fix my problems, or to source and find out a way to either understand better or offer my own help to others.  I've lost my password and its been a while that I've been trying to get it back and have access to my wallet.  Its a Bitcoin-qt wallet.dat format. I've tried backing up and running -salvagewallet and got some interesting dumps, one of which looks like extended priv keys that Ive tried to decode unsuccessfully.  I've read alot of the helpful posts here on this forum and seen some successes, trials and tribulations. Today I read quite a bit, and even went back to around 2012 and read through every post until today.  It actually gave me a little hope and made me think to reach out and ask what someone could possibly do for me? Especially if I can offer a reward for their services.  Maybe someone with a bit more experience or GPU power?  I don't have a TON of btc but around $100k and another 7500-10k in other coins. Please let me know if you can offer anything at all. I am open ears for advice as I feel like I have done everything I can do on my own so far.  PM me and let me know.  Serious inquires only please, I'm sure thats understood.  Thank you for providing this forum and outlet to network, learn more and extend help and also do good for others.  I'm really happy it is available to those that need it or want to offer their skillset and professional services.  I'm grateful and would like to see this site grow more, reach others and become a thriving hub for very particular or specialized tasks.  Cryptography and technology is only going to become more prevalent and in turn more complex in nature.  I look forward to speaking with you!

Loren Blake
X3N0GEN35i5

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 04:42:42 PM

Hey man, I got your private message, however I am for the moment surprised to find that I limited to only sending 2 messages a day lol. So, I can relay this info over to you. The numbers I used for I beleive were 9's or 6's  i most always used those.  Back when I was using that wallet, most of my passwords had to do with or had some relation to D@rkweb996 or 0Ni0N9699 or _SiLKŤRoad99_ and no longer than 10 - 11 characters in length. i rememeber I also used th3se types of passwords for my email but made a point to use a special character i beleivße Cyrillic or Latin to make it a safer pw for my crypto.  ive tried my best to recover it with no luck so far,  I will PM you the .dat tomorrow when I get back to my house.  Again thank you for  helping me!

L
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: