Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit.Gamblr (MULTIPLY YOUR INVESTMENT) (BINARY TRADING) | GUARANTEED 100%  (Read 2736 times)
oddsworthbetting (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:27:24 AM

this guy has scam on his name and profile and you guys are trusting him? have fun losing your money

apparently the problem is you come to the IBG section and think there wont be some people that will scam. I do not scam and I hope you understand, i removed the -trust

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b1gcoiner15

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:34:24 AM

this guy has scam on his name and profile and you guys are trusting him? have fun losing your money

apparently the problem is you come to the IBG section and think there wont be some people that will scam. I do not scam and I hope you understand, i removed the -trust
removed
fix your rating, people might trust you more.
oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:36:25 AM

removed

Yes I am not your typical pozi owner, nor do I run that crap. I am here to help people make money $$$. Trust is hard to get up, had it for a long while now  Undecided

Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:21:23 AM

removed

Yes I am not your typical pozi owner, nor do I run that crap. I am here to help people make money $$$. Trust is hard to get up, had it for a long while now  Undecided
OP -ve ratings does not have much to do with this program because some people would just give you -ve trust because you are promoting ponzi but people are not convince that his investment could work.

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:23:22 AM

the promise of your program looks good but your trust rating bothers me. i might try this if you were not an alt of a scammer ,which is basically you're a scammer Tongue

guys beware of this program. always remember once a scammer, always a scammer Wink
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:24:43 AM

removed

OP -ve ratings does not have much to do with this program because some people would just give you -ve trust because you are promoting ponzi but people are not convince that his investment could work.

the negative rating of OP is because he's an alt of a scammer. check his trust ratings first before posting shit!
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:29:43 AM

removed

the negative rating of OP is because he's an alt of a scammer. check his trust ratings first before posting shit!

Yeah, you are right!
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:34:54 AM

removed

Thanks phibay, i did not check the trust rating, i just concluded erroneously, the saying is true that if you are an alt of scammer you are even a worse scammer.

oddsworthbetting (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:50:57 PM

Not an alt  Wink, i bought this account

AltFaucets

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:06:15 AM

You bought untrusted account? To make your business project more untrusted? lol
PonziPoliceForce

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:11:27 AM

I will invest in his service to see if he is legit or not.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:03:46 AM

I am seeing binary trading in the OP topic, did he just add that or it was an oversight on my part.
AltFaucets

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:30:46 PM

You don't have to invest anything.. just wait few days..
PonziPoliceForce

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:41:36 PM

I sent him .003... I am waiting
AltFaucets

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:47:09 PM

I see that for you is more important your own experience, than others. I understand that, but in this way you will lost a lot of money..
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:59:55 PM

I hope you post the results here with the hash link if there is some payment

we need feedbacks before trying this offer
PonziPoliceForce

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:40:53 AM

I received my payment  Shocked

https://blockchain.info/address/1HC3B8hikJBgCPmv1bKSnPcJHCcCF2c6Nk

Of .005

Officially PonziPoliceForce-Verified

FOR THE TIME BEING
mr.coinstrader

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:26:20 AM

Of .005

FOR THE TIME BEING

Guys , have some second thoughts before believing this guy.  If you'll take a look on this user's profile, it was recently created, Nov. 11 ,2015 to be exact. It seems OP's alt Roll Eyes
PonziPoliceForce

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:40:10 AM

Of .005

FOR THE TIME BEING

Guys , have some second thoughts before believing this guy.  If you'll take a look on this user's profile, it was recently created, Nov. 11 ,2015 to be exact. It seems OP's alt Roll Eyes

You are probably to most retarded member I have seen on this forum.  I am not worried about one program, but all of them
1990BEARS

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:41:10 AM

Of .005

FOR THE TIME BEING

You are probably to most retarded member I have seen on this forum.  I am not worried about one program, but all of them
he is farming activity, go look at his profile.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: