Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SMS Verification Service  (Read 1097 times)
coinyoo (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:57:17 AM

I offer SMS verification service for following countries

USA
Russia
Germany
Netherlands
Romania
Italy

Verification prices depends on the country. Prices start 0.001BTC up to 0.005 BTC.

Just pm me the country and I make you an offer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:10:24 PM

do u have unlimited numbers ?
if you register your phone # at facebook for one customer, how will you deal with next ?
coinyoo (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:31:22 PM

No, I do not have access to unlimited numbers. I've got only one number for the countries mentioned in the opening post.
But I am able to renew numbers for some countries after some time.

Are you interested?

do u have unlimited numbers ?
if you register your phone # at facebook for one customer, how will you deal with next ?

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:51:37 PM

No, I do not have access to unlimited numbers. I've got only one number for the countries mentioned in the opening post.

Do you use Google voice numbers to verify or they are obtained physically like sim cards ?
And what about future supports ?
Like if I verify my Facebook account with you, after sometime my account gets lost and I need to recover through number then there will be any kind of help ? If yes then there will be extra charges ?
coinyoo (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:58:06 PM

Do you use Google voice numbers to verify or they are obtained physically like sim cards ?
Like if I verify my Facebook account with you, after sometime my account gets lost and I need to recover through number then there will be any kind of help ? If yes then there will be extra charges ?

Future support does not exist for my service. Because the number changes reguarily they are used to be for one-time actions only like verifying registrations or something else.

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:22:58 PM

Future support does not exist for my service. Because the number changes reguarily they are used to be for one-time actions only like verifying registrations or something else.

So that is like still staying in Asian countries I can complete offers offered to USA citizens and provide them a phone verification to prove I am really a us citizen, right ?
Pm me the prices..  Grin
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:29:09 PM

Is it possible to maintain my phone number if I am winning to pay a maintenance fee?
Also are these VOIP numbers or real sim numbers?
coinyoo (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:07:05 PM

The prices are in the opening posts. They depend on the country number you need. For instance, prices for US numbers are at 0.005 BTC, prices for numbers from Poland or Romania are at 0.001 BTC. Let me know, what country number you need.

So that is like still staying in Asian countries I can complete offers offered to USA citizens and provide them a phone verification to prove I am really a us citizen, right ?
Pm me the prices..  Grin

coinyoo (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:08:11 PM

No, unfortunately this is not possible. As described before, the numbers are ideal to use them for one-time actions, like registration verification or something similar.

Is it possible to maintain my phone number if I am winning to pay a maintenance fee?

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 07:14:12 PM

No, unfortunately this is not possible. As described before, the numbers are ideal to use them for one-time actions, like registration verification or something similar.

Are the numbers you provide VOIP numbers or SIM numbers?
Some websites does not accept VOIP numbers for verification.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:23:26 PM

Can these numbers also reply to the verification texts?
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:29:38 PM

Would it at all be possible for you to obtain a number for Colombia? PM me and let me know

coinyoo (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:54:25 PM

No, the numbers are non VOIP numbers and real sim numbers. There are several services which provide a bunch of VOIP numbers for little money, so this thread would make sense then.

Are the numbers you provide VOIP numbers or SIM numbers?
Some websites does not accept VOIP numbers for verification.

coinyoo (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:55:06 PM

No, the numbers are for receiving text messages only. They can not used for any for sending texts/sms.

Can these numbers also reply to the verification texts?

coinyoo (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:56:07 PM

Unfortunately not :/ Most numbers are from European countries only, except USA, Australia, Russia and India.

Would it at all be possible for you to obtain a number for Colombia? PM me and let me know

pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 07:45:33 PM

There are many sms verifcation sites online that provides those services.. Just google it guys and get the service for free

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 07:48:59 PM

Unfortunately not :/ Most numbers are from European countries only, except USA, Australia, Russia and India.

Bro how about the reply verification? sample I will register in the  online offer with an verification reply needed after i register you will recieve the offers message then you should reply to it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:52:16 PM

i think everyone should understand he can just RECEIVE sms on the numbers he has, u cannot rent or any other options.
coinyoo (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:11:12 PM

My service is still available. Let me know if you need a to sign up with a mobile phone number.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: