Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 bitcoin = 200k dollars  (Read 17338 times)
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:59:34 AM

Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley

since dreaming it's free, yes we can dream about this, but sincerely i don't believe bitcoin will ever reach 200.000$/coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Niemands

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:04:29 PM

Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley

200k?

Ok, whose bet will be higher?  Grin

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:21:57 PM

Bitcoin is never going to become a global currency with the market cap of every country.  Could you really see it becoming worth that much, with most of the rich people simply being ones that had a single coin?

It's alternative form of money, just like gold, stocks, etc... but it's not going to take the world over completely.  
agree bitcoin is never become a global currency but bitcoin is alternative for who want send money fast just in a hour you can send money to you friend or family in other countries.

bitcoin is indeed just an alternative to fiat currencies, but for some reason people still think it will replace the dollar and become the main currency of the world. bitcoin at this point is nothing more than a tiny dot compared to what the market cap of the dollar, euro, and even gold is. people should stop with dreaming about unrealistic things and put their focus on real things.
Kingno.1

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:32:14 PM

If that would actually happens then bitcoin might be universally legally accepted currency. And there are fair chances that world will have a single currency in future and that would be bitcoin.  Cheesy
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:53:30 PM

since dreaming it's free, yes we can dream about this, but sincerely i don't believe bitcoin will ever reach 200.000$/coin
I dont think that it will happen, that is almost impossible and very hard to get it because it is a very high value.
We all hope later of course that it will be more worth but it wont be that high or maybe after 20 years or something.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:43:02 PM

I dont think that it will happen, that is almost impossible and very hard to get it because it is a very high value.
We all hope later of course that it will be more worth but it wont be that high or maybe after 20 years or something.

No mate even after 20 years I don't think that this value is achievable as it is too high to expect, I think maximum we can expect is around 10k not more then that.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:11:34 PM

No mate even after 20 years I don't think that this value is achievable as it is too high to expect, I think maximum we can expect is around 10k not more then that.

Indeed the 200k is just too much, its unrealistic and not possible in the lifetime for the bitcoin in my opinion.
I do not think this is even possible when the bitcoin is doing it well, its just not reachable.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:39:26 PM

we will definitely have to wait for a really long time in order to see such number in price because now it is nearly impossible in my opinion so it will take about 3 years for this to happen

after 20 years i believe that it will be highly achievable as more people will put their money into bitcoin and the whole blockchain technology

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:18:53 PM

It is very unpredictable to say. As you told we can dream but it might come true but has to wait very long i suppose. It is very difficult to say because when the price gets higher also it drops sometime because of which we cannot say any average figure of it. But  nothing harm in having the right expectation.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:28:38 PM

If Bitcoin reaches 10K, I will be happy. That is still a 25x growth from here. No mean feat, even if it does take time.
However, that doesn't stop us from dreaming.  Smiley
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:34:01 PM

If Bitcoin reaches 10K, I will be happy. That is still a 25x growth from here. No mean feat, even if it does take time.

Yes that's true nothing wrong in dreaming and who knows what future holds for us as bitcoin is so unpredictable that it might reach to that value in future. Grin
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:39:25 PM

Yes that's true nothing wrong in dreaming and who knows what future holds for us as bitcoin is so unpredictable that it might reach to that value in future. Grin

Dreams should be realistic mate, or dream something which is achievable, and looking at the present price it is difficult to imagine that bitcoin can ever reach there.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:25:39 PM

However, that doesn't stop us from dreaming.  Smiley

Dreams should be realistic mate, or dream something which is achievable, and looking at the present price it is difficult to imagine that bitcoin can ever reach there.

Easier said than done since the majority of the newcomers are dreaming about insanly high price levels. Some times I am not sure if they believe their own nonsense predictions or if they are trolling. Those who do believe in their own nonsense will end up facing disappointment after disappointment. People are really weird. Common sense is all they need, bit it's not there.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:53:49 PM

This speculation is the only thing that's like. I'll go to other planet within 5 seconds. It is not possible today because even an equipment wasnt invented yet
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:05:48 PM

I doubt if I can see that in the near future, but maybe when almost half of the people living on this planet are AIs, then this thing is possible, or when inflation hits USD.

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:30:17 AM

That is hard to predict. But I dont think it will happen because it will be more worth later of course but it will not rise to that high.
That is quite impossible I think, That is a lot of money and otherwise everyone will be rich and that is not going to happen.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:49:50 AM

I doubt if I can see that in the near future, but maybe when almost half of the people living on this planet are AIs, then this thing is possible, or when inflation hits USD.

Yeah, that's too far from happening..It will take more than our lifetime before it happens..But thinking about how long will bitcoin survive, still have a doubt that bitcoin would live very long, it won't be forever, it's almost impossible for the price to reach that high..
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:38:15 AM

Yeah, that's too far from happening..It will take more than our lifetime before it happens..But thinking about how long will bitcoin survive, still have a doubt that bitcoin would live very long, it won't be forever, it's almost impossible for the price to reach that high..
Yes indeed. I think it will have a long time to go, but it is almost impossible to let that happen, because it is a high value.
And you can see now that the value will be more of course in the future, but it wont be that high later.

SpeedyCapo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:05:46 PM

It will be not that worth later in the future. The value is too high and that is the problem. You never know what can happen later also.
And that is the bad thing from Bitcoin, that you never know what will happen in the future, it is impossible to predict.
syndria

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:17:14 PM

200k is not going to happen. If you think of that then $ is dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: