Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 bitcoin = 200k dollars  (Read 17338 times)
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:21:24 PM

200k is not going to happen. If you think of that then $ is dead.
will dollar wouldn't be dead if bitcoin reached such big heights though surely less people would use it and the financial system would be a bit different then

Aldi I believe it's really possible because the interest in bitcoin will grow over time what means the price of it will be pumped at a very fast pace in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 01:52:37 PM

It looks to be a value that is out of the human imagination. Only time has the ability to answer such a predictive question.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:22:58 PM

The price increase is too much. I think bitcoin will not reach the price of 200k dollars in a short time, the same as waiting for a comet that appeared during the 350 years or so, maybe we'll never see the bitcoin prices rose as high as it is, even gold has never had such a high price
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:19:31 PM

The price increase is too much. I think bitcoin will not reach the price of 200k dollars in a short time, the same as waiting for a comet that appeared during the 350 years or so, maybe we'll never see the bitcoin prices rose as high as it is, even gold has never had such a high price
You are right, the fact is that it first still has to proof itself with the halving, maybe the price will not even go to 1k anymore these days.
So its all unpredictable, although one thing is sure and that is it will never hit the 200k.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2936

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 03:50:07 PM

You are right, the fact is that it first still has to proof itself with the halving, maybe the price will not even go to 1k anymore these days.
So its all unpredictable, although one thing is sure and that is it will never hit the 200k.
yes it will never hit into 200k if you see but theres a chance that the price will hit in 1k after halving or november again just like last year 2015 november that the price hits 500 above and goes down again.. we don't know the flow if price of bitcoin and we don't know what will happen in the future because we are not a fortune teller to say that the price will rise 200k..  its always depends in demand and supply..
so this comming may june you will see the price will change because its nearly halving end..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:37:51 PM

it will take a lot of time till the bitcoin will be able to reach such huge prices, i think we will have to wait for about 30 years more in order to see such difference

if the bitcoin will reach such heights we will surely see less people using fiat what means that the whole economical system will be changed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:49:35 PM

Its just unrealistic how people think this can let this happen the halving will maybe let the price go to a amount of 5000 dollar max.
But 200k is just going to far its unrealistic and will never be possible anytime soon.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:09:03 PM

Its just unrealistic how people think this can let this happen the halving will maybe let the price go to a amount of 5000 dollar max.
But 200k is just going to far its unrealistic and will never be possible anytime soon.

the block halving won't even result in the price going to $1000 for what it seems. i advice to all people that it's better to wait till we reach $1000 first, before talking about insanely higher price levels. as you say, it's unrealistic.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:50:45 PM

200k is not going to happen. If you think of that then $ is dead.

No it wouldnt.

Because the deficit would actually try to match up so it can be possible to be used finally if it ever caught up that way.

But the obvious of seeing this happen in my life time wont happen unless there is some serious buy orders with a bigger gradual build each month showing this.
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:58:37 PM

i believe it is surely possible to happen in like a couple years but not too soon as bitcoin is still in its first development years

i hope that bitcoin will not start losing its popularity and it will make people a lot of money by changing the financial system we have now
Oriannaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:11:05 PM

the block halving won't even result in the price going to $1000 for what it seems. i advice to all people that it's better to wait till we reach $1000 first, before talking about insanely higher price levels. as you say, it's unrealistic.

you think we will have another mt.gox moment?

Where we saw the price sky rocket to $1k over few days. I mean its possible right? if a exchange does bad things.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:18:53 PM

That is a really high value mate. It will not happen that fast, but of course it will be possible, only you dont know how long it will takes.
And that is always with a currency, that you never know what is going to happen with it.
You can see now that the price is not even rising. So you must wait a very long time to see the value that high.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:47:09 PM

Bitcoin can not be that much worth. That is impossible, because you already know that the value will not rise that fast in the future.
I even think that it wont even rise after the halving, but many people are hoping for it and that is the bad thing.
randy8777
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:52:39 PM

you think we will have another mt.gox moment?

Where we saw the price sky rocket to $1k over few days. I mean its possible right? if a exchange does bad things.

it's definitely possibe, but at this point there isn't a second leading exchange as mtgox was back then. every exchange was following the price of mtgox. nowadays there isn't really a leading exchange anymore.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:06:01 PM

Bitcoin can not be that much worth. That is impossible, because you already know that the value will not rise that fast in the future.
I even think that it wont even rise after the halving, but many people are hoping for it and that is the bad thing.

Never say never my friend.
Just because you think this is not possible doesn't mean it won't happen sometime.
Derivates, bonds, stocks, real estate, precious metals... just to name a few sources where just 1% of each would be enough to give Bitcoin an incredible price increase.
HarryKPeters

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:02:01 PM

200k in dollars, I think people are joking around here, we will never com close to this number if I'm honest.
200k is just way too much for the bitcoin itself, I even think the max of the bitcoin price can be at its highest point ever be around 20k maybe.
But 200k its just too much and first the bitcoin still has to proof itself to people all over the world and it has to proof itself with the halving and the price that is upcoming.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:25:00 AM

Why not? OP has his computation on how it will happen.. But it is too futuristic and most probably is going to happen after this lifetime...Though the price would really increase, There is no way that it will happen very soon and be enough to be a payment network system that OP is thinking..
Rastanan

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:03:58 PM

The halving could just double the price to around $800 range. Then the block size increase could double it again.
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:16:07 AM

1 bitcoin = 200k dollars? that's ridiculous.. we can't even cross the $500 this past months after the two big news dropped the price..If the price reaches that high, probably many of the hoarders would immediately dump their coins and the price would also automatically be dumped to a low price...So it might be possible, but might not be for a long time..
Zubnin

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:17:59 AM

1 bitcoin = 200k dollars? that's ridiculous.. we can't even cross the $500 this past months after the two big news dropped the price..If the price reaches that high, probably many of the hoarders would immediately dump their coins and the price would also automatically be dumped to a low price...So it might be possible, but might not be for a long time..
Yes, that's when Satoshi moves his stash... I think realistically around $1000 in 2-3 years, no more then that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: