Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 bitcoin = 200k dollars  (Read 17338 times)
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:21:51 AM

I think its impossible to happen but if bitcoin will be still exist in the future we are too old and we are no care about bitcoin in that time.. but maybe it will happen .. for now we have a goal that the price will reach in 1k value..

Yes, $1k is our primary goal to achieve and that may be achieved at the time of halving, but $200k will not be achieved at any stage as its unrealistic value to dream off.

$1000 is a more than realistic price target. reaching $200,000 indeed isn't. it's actually quite pointless to even think about such prices. people should focus more on realistic things instead of living in a fantasy world.

I said it before but I will say it again:
Gold is as of this moment almost 8 Trillion market cap, imho Bitcoin is superior to Gold so with that in mind I see the near future market cap at least at the same level or higher.

Btw. 8 Trillion market cap means 1 BTC is worth ~ 381 000 USD (8Trillion / 21 million Bitcoins)

I think 8 trillion would be way more than 381.000.. marketcap is not simply dividing the 8 trillion for the total amount of coins. First of all 21 million coins will not be mined until 2140, there are more than 1 million coins lost forever the supply is even more scarce etc.. so it's WAY more than 381.000 for 8 trilli marketcap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 01:33:57 PM

I think its impossible to happen but if bitcoin will be still exist in the future we are too old and we are no care about bitcoin in that time.. but maybe it will happen .. for now we have a goal that the price will reach in 1k value..

Yes, $1k is our primary goal to achieve and that may be achieved at the time of halving, but $200k will not be achieved at any stage as its unrealistic value to dream off.

$1000 is a more than realistic price target. reaching $200,000 indeed isn't. it's actually quite pointless to even think about such prices. people should focus more on realistic things instead of living in a fantasy world.

Gold is as of this moment almost 8 Trillion market cap, imho Bitcoin is superior to Gold so with that in mind I see the near future market cap at least at the same level or higher.

Btw. 8 Trillion market cap means 1 BTC is worth ~ 381 000 USD (8Trillion / 21 million Bitcoins)

I think 8 trillion would be way more than 381.000.. marketcap is not simply dividing the 8 trillion for the total amount of coins. First of all 21 million coins will not be mined until 2140, there are more than 1 million coins lost forever the supply is even more scarce etc.. so it's WAY more than 381.000 for 8 trilli marketcap.

Swiss bankers might have found out just the same:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535583.0

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:23:30 PM

If you only knew how many people said the same for 10,50,100,200,300, and so on..  1k USD is happening this year i'm fairly certain, and 200 fold increase over
10 years for example is nothing impossible. If anything, it could happen in a bubble as that targeted price but with not enough liquidity to maintain the price for long period.
w00t

Activity: 188
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:22:46 PM

100k USD give or take - I was just trying to point out that saying 1k is the maximum realistic price is absolutely ridiculous.

First PC game is using Bitcoin as the currency: Fallout 2
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:59:50 PM

For bitcoin anything is possible but that price is very high and and so it will take much longer time to reach there and for that more and more people need to invest in there.
indeed it is possible, but I guess that will not happen anytime soon, because the price increase would have a gradual bitcoin. but I hope it happens quickly.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 05:15:03 PM

There is a lot of difference between 1K and 200K. If we look at the reality then we shall come to know that bitcoin is having difficulty in reaching even 1K value. and you are dreaming it to reach 200K. That is too much optimistic approach.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:30:22 PM

Most of you are setting yourselves up for an epic fail on the day of halving. Instead of a rocket to the moon, you are going to see a HUGE CRASH on that day. Chinese whales are already prepping for major sell-outs before, on the day of, and after July 9th. It's a great time to sell right now.

kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:46:28 PM

I'm expecting a massive shakeout of the weak hands following halving. Just hodl.

Those expecting a crazy rally post halvening will be eaten alive..they'll panic.. volatility will be amazing..

It will shakeout a lot of people with unrealistic short term expectations... blood on the streets.. buy the dips..

It may well be an opportunity, perhaps for the last time to get in under $500.. Maybe we see around $500 2-4 more times before saying goodbye.

The next 24 hours are critical!
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1302
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 05:56:36 PM

Maybe it will happen in the future bitcoin is unpredictable 200k value for me is possible to happen but not now maybe in the future.. if bitcoin will grow locally every each country..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:01:15 PM

hi can you create topics that make sense? bitcoin is not possible to 200k dollars Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kobilica

Activity: 280
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:23:22 PM

Only if dollar fails massively (massive inflation), only then 200k$ per bitcoin is possible Smiley
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:51:16 PM

i hope that bitcoin will reach such a huge price, that would be really cool in my opinion and it would make me some decent profit for just holding my bitcoins in a bitcoin wallet

i think that bitcoin will soon reach the price of 200 thousand dollars, i hope that this will happen in something like 10 years or so, that would be really great and it would make me some good money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:47:33 AM

I do not believe that the price is ever going to be this high because it just does not seem realistic anymore and allot of things have to happen for the value to reach that amount of money.
So people do not hope that something like this is going to happen because I am sure that it will not happen.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:21:35 AM

I do not believe that the price is ever going to be this high because it just does not seem realistic anymore and allot of things have to happen for the value to reach that amount of money.
So people do not hope that something like this is going to happen because I am sure that it will not happen.

It would be waste of time if we hold our coins that one day it will achieve that price as that is simply not possible and I think maximum it can achieve is the price of $10k.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:36:46 AM

It would be waste of time if we hold our coins that one day it will achieve that price as that is simply not possible and I think maximum it can achieve is the price of $10k.
the maximum price that bitcoin can achieve after this halving is $2k, then how to think about $200k. this can happen only in dream.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:55:39 AM

the maximum price that bitcoin can achieve after this halving is $2k, then how to think about $200k. this can happen only in dream.

Exactly $2k is possible to achieve either in this year or may be next year, and if it achieve that price then majority of the users will sell their coins to grab profits.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:14:06 AM

Exactly $2k is possible to achieve either in this year or may be next year, and if it achieve that price then majority of the users will sell their coins to grab profits.
Given the time and t he demand that is happening every, it won't make it $2000 for year 2017. $1500 is more reasonable price because I think the price will just get doubled rather than being tripled.
VAREIDE

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:12:39 AM

Given the time and t he demand that is happening every, it won't make it $2000 for year 2017. $1500 is more reasonable price because I think the price will just get doubled rather than being tripled.

impossible to predict! in 2017 the price can either be $2000 or $2
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:59:56 AM

Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley
Broo you are insane wooow every bitcoin 200k?
I dont even think its a dream,its way too optimistic for a dream.
Anyway that would be fun,200 sat faucet would be lol hell of a lot money haha
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:21:57 AM

Maybe it will happen in the future bitcoin is unpredictable 200k value for me is possible to happen but not now maybe in the future.. if bitcoin will grow locally every each country..
Way too absurd dude! But then again, there's no harm in being tooooo optimistic. hahaha...Think positive and think of it as often as possible. Because the universe will conspire to make your wish a reality. The more you think of it, the more it will likely to happen. hahaha Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: