Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 bitcoin = 200k dollars  (Read 17338 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:03:17 AM

It's pretty hard that Bitcoin reach $200k in the few coming months or even years. That's a very big amount. The reasonable price will be 1000$ or a little bit more than this price.

It's not hard, it's impossibe ~ not going to happen. I am not against dreaming, nor dreaming but you have to be realistic in life and this figure is not even close to realistic.

$200k really only exist in a dream and will never happen. we should look at it realistically. bitcoin prices will be even harder to reach $2k, let's see how many years we will reach $2k Grin

I think we'll see $2000 prices before the next block halving. If by that time the price still didn't reach $2000 then block rewards will be very low as the difficulty will also increase throughout the years. Only time will tell what will happen.

lol it was already clear that this year will not reach $2k, halving will not bring much influence I think.
but $2k in next halving in 2020 it is very likely to reach $2k

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:39:53 AM

It's pretty hard that Bitcoin reach $200k in the few coming months or even years. That's a very big amount. The reasonable price will be 1000$ or a little bit more than this price.

It's not hard, it's impossibe ~ not going to happen. I am not against dreaming, nor dreaming but you have to be realistic in life and this figure is not even close to realistic.

$200k really only exist in a dream and will never happen. we should look at it realistically. bitcoin prices will be even harder to reach $2k, let's see how many years we will reach $2k Grin

I think we'll see $2000 prices before the next block halving. If by that time the price still didn't reach $2000 then block rewards will be very low as the difficulty will also increase throughout the years. Only time will tell what will happen.

More we will see this price at end of this one or at january next one
Dont believe we will see sooner

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:52:16 AM

lol it was already clear that this year will not reach $2k, halving will not bring much influence I think.

Exactly as quoted we have got the highest possibility of reaching $2k by the next halving. At first we are in need to experience a 4digit value by today or few days after halving with the gradual increase.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:32:18 PM

Exactly as quoted we have got the highest possibility of reaching $2k by the next halving. At first we are in need to experience a 4digit value by today or few days after halving with the gradual increase.
As already many people said,it is really uncommon to see 2k$ = 1 bitcoin before 2018,and i dont imagine that 200k dollars price
is possible even in,i dont know 2040?
That's just too high,i think the maximum price for bitcoin is like 10k$ in many many years,prolly like 2030 maybe?
Cacapzarg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:38:27 PM

As already many people said,it is really uncommon to see 2k$ = 1 bitcoin before 2018,and i dont imagine that 200k dollars price
That's just too high,i think the maximum price for bitcoin is like 10k$ in many many years,prolly like 2030 maybe?

I think $2000 per bitcoin is very achievable as long as there is good development of the coin and mass adoption.
Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:15:34 PM

I think $2000 per bitcoin is very achievable as long as there is good development of the coin and mass adoption.

2k might happen after this halving but only after couple of months
don't expect to see sooner

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:52:20 AM

i do not think about that bitcoin hit its price to 200k dollar and it will too long time a century and then i just think about that bitcoin will increasing its to 1200$ in the future  .
Rastanan

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:06:28 PM

I think it will just take some time for the bitcoin to reach $200,000 or higher. It could be reached in 10 to 20 years.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:10:50 PM

I think it will just take some time for the bitcoin to reach $200,000 or higher. It could be reached in 10 to 20 years.
We can't predict the future of bitcoin exactly. It is not possible to attain $200k for a very long period. May be by good adoption it can happen in far future and I don't know still that we will be there to see the price.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:12:00 PM

We can't predict the future of bitcoin exactly. It is not possible to attain $200k for a very long period. May be by good adoption it can happen in far future and I don't know still that we will be there to see the price.

We see higher than 200 k usd bitcoin price if bankers start bid wars on bitcoin.
Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:16:21 PM

We see higher than 200 k usd bitcoin price if bankers start bid wars on bitcoin.

I dont think we will see that in our lifetime
But i think that they are scared of bitcoin

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:18:59 PM

I dont think we will see that in our lifetime
But i think that they are scared of bitcoin

If they do not get bitcoins they are pretty dumb in my opinion and as far as I know, bankers are talented people. They are just so bureacratic organizations that it will simply take time + they need to learn what bitcoin is.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:46:43 PM

Why not? let's say there are 20 million bitcoins in existence in the future, every bitcoin is 200k, then the total market cap is 4 trillion (4000 billion), this may seem like a lot but it's actually quite modest for a global payment network system... Smiley
I want the price to be that high but I am not sure if it ever is going to happen so I do not want to get my hopes up to high.
But if it happens then I am going to make some money.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:53:07 PM

The  question is not if btc will be 200 k usd each but are you going to hodl it and have any meaningful amount of coins when it happens. The answer is probably no. A lot of people will sell on the way to 10 k and they have very little coins compared now when we will have next halving day.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:11:41 PM

If the world is always in financial stress like brexit situation.

Theres a need for bitcoin to rise - so it may not happen right away obviously, but it will happen eventually.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:37:21 PM

The  question is not if btc will be 200 k usd each but are you going to hodl it and have any meaningful amount of coins when it happens. The answer is probably no. A lot of people will sell on the way to 10 k and they have very little coins compared now when we will have next halving day.

There's a lot of truth in this. Most of us get tempted when relatively high amount of profit are available, that we miss out on the bigger picture.
Exactly that happened to me few times already, but i think people will get smarter now, especially if this year confirms that price follows halving as a rule.
In any case, 200k is still very far from now, but it certainly isnt something that cant be done.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:39:30 PM

I know right  Smiley You never realized that before  Wink

There is one topic which pretends the price to be 1 million.
So not bad as we are in speculating debate, but maybe possible.
Generally it's impossible for now to think and we should focused to $400
We are now at plus $600.Almost double since this post.All I can say is nothing is impossible it may take some time but bitcoin can reach four figures anytime sooner in future

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:52:18 PM

I know right  Smiley You never realized that before  Wink

There is one topic which pretends the price to be 1 million.
So not bad as we are in speculating debate, but maybe possible.
Generally it's impossible for now to think and we should focused to $400
We are now at plus $600.Almost double since this post.All I can say is nothing is impossible it may take some time but bitcoin can reach four figures anytime sooner in future

bitcoin will achieve 4 digit in future but no one knows what exactly value it will hold in future and $200k seems to be impossible to achieve as of now.
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:06:43 AM

There's a lot of truth in this. Most of us get tempted when relatively high amount of profit are available, that we miss out on the bigger picture.
Exactly that happened to me few times already, but i think people will get smarter now, especially if this year confirms that price follows halving as a rule.
In any case, 200k is still very far from now, but it certainly isnt something that cant be done.
When time comes that bitcoin got a value of 200k bucks, I'm sure there are lot of merchants already accepted bitcoin as form of payment. Since that high value needs a demand so probably that demand is acquired from mass adoptation in bitcoin.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:24:39 AM

To be honest, even I will have temptation to sell when I see my coins are worth of 1 000 000 usd all together because that would be my first million dollars despite I am already 30 yrs. old. I have been a little bit too late I guess.
However, my plan is not to sell when the stack hits 1 million. Sure I want to cash out 1 million but I will waite a bit longer so that the stack is worth more than 1 million, then I cash out 1 million and leave the rest of coins in the wallet. Those coins I do not care anymore - I am satisfied with 1 million usd + some bitcoins - even 1-2 btc is enough.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: