Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The #1 Bitcoin Conspiracy Barn  (Read 11887 times)
deliciousowl

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:03:20 PM

What's wrong with it? It's a book on software and it's covered in bugs!

The honey badger would eat all the bugs?  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WillTat4Bitcoin

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:55:52 PM

The ants are farming and forgot a leaf? lol
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:59:29 PM

Op was on earlier today but didn't look at this thread I presume this is nothing but trolling since he hasn't left a single reply here.
Probably. He only has 9 posts and claims to be an "early adopter"
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:03:57 PM

Ecologists call the ants "mutualists" because they cooperate with another species for mutual benefit. Each leaf-cutter species has its own mutualist partner, a fungus that it grows and cultivates for food and that in turn depends on the ants for food and shelter.

Mutualism is the way two organisms of different species exist in a relationship in which each individual benefits from the activity of the other. Similar interactions within a species are known as co-operation. Mutualism can be contrasted with interspecific competition, in which each species experiences reduced fitness, and exploitation, or parasitism, in which one species benefits at the expense of the other. Mutualism is a type of symbiosis. Symbiosis is a broad category, defined to include relationships that are mutualistic, parasitic, or commensal. Mutualism is only one type.

drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:21:00 PM

• ants are black and white
  • no bitcoin logo
  • cover is bland
  • leaf looks like a feather
  • ants cant write
  • no one really wants to master bitcoin
  • idk
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:34:44 PM

Ecologists call the ants "mutualists" because they cooperate with another species for mutual benefit. Each leaf-cutter species has its own mutualist partner, a fungus that it grows and cultivates for food and that in turn depends on the ants for food and shelter.

Mutualism is the way two organisms of different species exist in a relationship in which each individual benefits from the activity of the other. Similar interactions within a species are known as co-operation. Mutualism can be contrasted with interspecific competition, in which each species experiences reduced fitness, and exploitation, or parasitism, in which one species benefits at the expense of the other. Mutualism is a type of symbiosis. Symbiosis is a broad category, defined to include relationships that are mutualistic, parasitic, or commensal. Mutualism is only one type.

The instances of cooperation in nature far outweighs those of conflict. Take the honey badger and the honey guide bird for example. The bird leads the badger (or the human) to the bee hive full of honey and lets nature take it course. The bird then picks up the scraps.

This being the case it only makes sense to revise the cover of the book to include a honey guide bird and a honey badger. Also, as other users have pointed out a Bitcoin logo would also be good.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:49:24 PM

There's nothing wrong on the cover, you are just advertising the book  Smiley

(If i'm right, I hope it's for a greater good and not for your personal advantage)

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 07:55:06 PM

Any how, ants forage for food they are not antminers

And its gone.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:26:12 PM

I am sorry, but in my opinion, this book cover is so off.  Ants are not mining insects, they are colonists.  Some people get this confused when they think of ants because they dig into the earth.  When ants dig into the earth, they bring out dirt to complete their "paths", but they take in items such as leaves and such for food and storage.  Even though some mining companies are starting to use ants and termites to determine where gold deposits are locates, they are still not miners, they are colonists and always will be.  They would have been better putting a picture of a wood pecker or such on the book, those are real miners who "mine" trees for food.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:35:03 PM

I am sorry, but in my opinion, this book cover is so off.  Ants are not mining insects, they are colonists.  Some people get this confused when they think of ants because they dig into the earth.  When ants dig into the earth, they bring out dirt to complete their "paths", but they take in items such as leaves and such for food and storage.  Even though some mining companies are starting to use ants and termites to determine where gold deposits are locates, they are still not miners, they are colonists and always will be.  They would have been better putting a picture of a wood pecker or such on the book, those are real miners who "mine" trees for food.

I don't think that is why there are ants on the book?  Her last name has ants in it and I think they were just doing that.  Anyway did anyone actually figure out and receive the prize from this OP?
joejoejoejoejoe1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:41:54 PM

As a (relatively) early adopted, the new price pump is making me feel generous... Who is smart enough to tell me what is wrong with this book cover? 0.5 BTC reward for the right answer.

"Mastering Bitcoin" by Andreas Antonopolous

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1449374042/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1449374042&linkCode=as2&tag=hocayoli-20&linkId=KRGAK7LJ7OSGJGN3

Is it that there is no space between the "M." and the "Antonopoulos"? E.g., it is wrote "Andreas M.Antonopoulos" but should be "Andreas M. Antonopoulos".
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:57:32 PM

I foresee some truly epic nitpicking taking place in this thread.

"Pretty good thread, but I wanna hear a little more nitpicking?"
gumcruise (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:59:11 PM

http://coinjournal.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Joshua-Garza-Car1.jpg

I am actually the Homer Garza. By the power of my wife's dragon dildo i banish you all from this thread for your insolence

dont foget to retweet my latest scheme

if anyone gets this contest right until christmas i will eat an edible shoe
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:59:38 PM

A member with newbie account promise to pay 0.5 btc for some stupid thing which may have many possible answer and everyone starts replying.Do you guys really think he will pay 0.5 btc for this?

If not: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=412667
deliciousowl

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:02:10 PM

Andreas is resorting to really drastic measures to market his book, eh?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:30:24 PM

Would you give me 0.5 BTC if I didn't tell anybody that you're the OP? HAHAHA According to the logs, deliciousowl and the OP, gumcruise, are the same person. Anybody wanna see the logs, just ask me and I'll provide the proof. Logs don't lie. HAHAHA
deliciousowl

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:31:29 PM

Would you give me 0.5 BTC if I didn't tell anybody that you're the OP? HAHAHA According to the logs, deliciousowl and the OP, gumcruise, are the same person. Anybody wanna see the logs, just ask me and I'll provide the proof. Logs don't lie. HAHAHA

glad you had a laugh xoxo

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:33:17 PM

You denying it or desire to see the logs? HAHAHA It's either you or some other that only needs to ask and I'm providing. HAHAHA It's amazing what one can glean from the logs of this forum. HAHAHA
gumcruise (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:34:37 PM

You denying it or desire to see the logs? HAHAHA It's either you or some other that only needs to ask and I'm providing. HAHAHA

Are you the sheriff round these parts?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:36:08 PM

You denying it or desire to see the logs? HAHAHA It's either you or some other that only needs to ask and I'm providing. HAHAHA

Are you the sheriff round these parts?

This is so fuckin' funny! LMAO Logged off from one account to log into another account to ask me if I'm the sheriff. HAHAHA Wanna see the logs? Just ask. When I get done, somebody's gonna have egg on their face. HAHAHA I'll just sit here refreshing the page till somebody's brave enough to ask to see the logs. HAHAHA I'll even let it be my 10100th post. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: