Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [SIL] 611 SIXELEVEN ◥◣ BLOCKCHAIN DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 79750 times)
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:15:21 PM

Thank you guys who sent me some 611 last night. Really greatful. I am gonna check out mining 611 now.

Lets keep voting on c-cex.
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 03:54:55 PM

Finally!

SixEleven markets are open for trade at NovaExchange.com.

Trade SIL/BTC and SIL/LTC here:

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SIL/

twitter.com/notsofast
PatrickMacH (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:48:09 PM

Finally!

SixEleven markets are open for trade at NovaExchange.com.

Trade SIL/BTC and SIL/LTC here:

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SIL/

Grin --- does the demand DDoS the website ?!? Wink

I'm currently unable to load the trade pair.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] following the spirit of the age,
you have to follow the edge of technology
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:50:15 PM

Yep this exchange site is down, i sent some bitcoin there to buy 611 just before the site went down lol
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:54:15 PM

Yep this exchange site is down, i sent some bitcoin there to buy 611 just before the site went down lol
Hopefully the owner did not catch the next flight to Panama City Wink

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:57:20 PM

It's back up as of now.

twitter.com/notsofast
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:44:12 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 03:19:35 PM by PatrickMacH

It's back up as of now.
Fine.

From my perspective there are a few important tasks to resolve on Novaexchange (beta):
  • registration e-mail verification seem to struggle with greyfilter hosts on the receiver side
  • the SIL (payout) transaction fee needs to be adapted (usually 0.0611 SIL), otherwise the trade platform may run out of funds...  Wink
  • the Novaexchange wallet does not show incoming SIL deposits; I think the inbound amount should show up after the first confirmation in the blockchain being blocked until the final confirmation [edit: it does! scroll down to "Transactions" on the "Wallets" page --- but 30 confirmations required! hey that's really heavy] Undecided

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:40:48 PM

Multiple problems with novaexchange no wonder they say they are in beta still....

My buy order of .04 btc has disappeared. I also dont see btc in my wallet balance. Well, i dont accuse them of a scamy site yet but they are long away from being a reliable crypto exchange. I ll give them a couple of hours before try to contact them. Be careful before sending too many coins, not looking good for me atm
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:51:23 PM

Multiple problems with novaexchange no wonder they say they are in beta still....

My buy order of .04 btc has disappeared. I also dont see btc in my wallet balance. Well, i dont accuse them of a scamy site yet but they are long away from being a reliable crypto exchange. I ll give them a couple of hours before try to contact them. Be careful before sending too many coins, not looking good for me atm

Well, I guess the problems are related to the (early?) beta stage. It would be an own goal to scam in this business where trust is the only thing that counts.
Thanks for the hint (yes, I can confirm that the .04 BTC offer is missing in the buy list) --- I'm curious how this matter resolves.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:00:33 PM

Thank you guys who sent me some 611 last night. Really greatful. I am gonna check out mining 611 now.

Lets keep voting on c-cex.
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&vc=1

Seems that Trump has opened his treasure vault once again on the C-Cex vote list.  Undecided

Please support SixEleven and/or your preferred alternates with your vote if you dislike the misuse of crypto currencies for ANY government election campain.
--- Thank you! Smiley ---

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:51:23 PM

Well, I guess the problems are related to the (early?) beta stage. It would be an own goal to scam in this business where trust is the only thing that counts.
Thanks for the hint (yes, I can confirm that the .04 BTC offer is missing in the buy list) --- I'm curious how this matter resolves.

Wow It solved almost instantly when i wrote them an email and i am little impressed with the timing, even poloniex doesnt respond this quick which is supposedly the best exchange atm lol...
My bitcoin was returned to balance so i just submitted my buy order, anybody feel free to do a first trading of 611 and make a history  Grin
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:22:32 PM

Wow It solved almost instantly when i wrote them an email and i am little impressed with the timing, even poloniex doesnt respond this quick which is supposedly the best exchange atm lol...
My bitcoin was returned to balance so i just submitted my buy order, anybody feel free to do a first trading of 611 and make a history  Grin

Let's start the trade:

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:13:30 PM

Finally! SixEleven markets are open for trade at NovaExchange.com.
Basic exchange functions seem to work fine.

I'm able to deposit, trade and withdraw 611 (SixEleven) SIL Smiley

Thank you!!

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:46:15 PM

Mining
611 (SixEleven) is a miner friendly crypto currency. The network fee is increased to 0.0611 SIL (611 coin) to make changes to the blockchain and DNS system more valueable and to prevent possible abuse scenarios. The network fee is rewarded to the miners for sharing the neccessary ressources for the public network.
611 (SixEleven) can be merge mined together with Bitcoin and other sha256 compatible altcoins (like i.e. Namecoin) to optimize your mining profit and revenue.
It's recommended to merge mine 611 (SixEleven) together with Bitcoin using P2Pool.

Invest
Depending on your risk profile it's likely worth to invest into 611 (SixEleven). Early adopters benefit from the availability of short and easy to remember 611.to domain names to register and higher mining revenues.
The number of SIL coins is restricted to about 611 thousand. Fees and mining values are set appropriate to make sure this service should not become a mass article.

Aloha Hoaloha,

based on the SIL/BTC exchange rate on Novaexchange and the current mining difficulty level, 611 (SixEleven) is probably the most profitable sha256 coin to (merge-) mine at the moment.

Thank you for your great support! Shocked

Invest Disclaimer: Like with any crypto coin, investing involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. Nothing contained herein should be construed as a warranty of investment results. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. Wink

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
mangox

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:53:48 PM

24h Volume: 0.009 BTC..WOW Shocked
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:55:19 PM

24h Volume: 0.009 BTC..WOW Shocked
Yeah - Novaexchange is not Poloniex Roll Eyes
Hint: The number of coins is limited (current outstanding 363.122 of max 611.000), so I guess the entry pricing is really c00l Smiley

--- Lets keep voting on c-cex. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote ---

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:47:51 PM

Thank you guys ... Really greatful. I am gonna check out mining 611 now.

Heavy difficulty level adjustment of factor x10 within a few hours. Please only add stable mining power sources to avoid niche coin block chain stuck situations. Undecided
Hint: The difficulty level adjusts every 48 blocks, so it's not really worth the struggle trying to boost coins using discontinuous mining sources.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:44:50 PM

... 0.009 BTC..WOW Shocked

Hint: Using the 611-qt software it's quite easy to register unique domain and/or id objects. name_new (registration of new objects) typically requires 0.1922 SIL (including the fees), any further name_update (fee) 0.0611 SIL.

Fees are additional profit of the miners Smiley

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:09:30 AM

why cant we get c-cex? DE V talk to them and offer free coins.

yolo
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:49:50 AM

why cant we get c-cex? DE V talk to them and offer free coins.

611 (SixEleven) is currently #2 coin to be added on the C-CEX vote list this week.
We are missing about 0.2 BTC to pass #1 TrumpCoin.

We have also requested multiple times to get listed on Poloniex; unfortunately according to the Poloniex Trollbox Chat ops they seem to no longer follow their announce discussion on Bitcointalk. I've tried contacting busani and did not receive any feedback (yes|no|maybe l8t3r) from the owner, yet.

Good News:
Based of the daily BTC trade volume, 611 (SixEleven) is #2 on the new (beta) Novaexchange.

Keeping in mind that SIL is a rare currency (outstanding 363,229 of max 611,000) I think the current price level at Novaexchange is really a great level to start getting in contact with 611 (SixEleven) for non-miners, too. Smiley

Invest Disclaimer: Like with any crypto coin, investing involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. Nothing contained herein should be construed as a warranty of investment results. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: