Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [SIL] 611 SIXELEVEN ◥◣ BLOCKCHAIN DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 79750 times)
PatrickMacH (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:09:45 PM

NEW FEATURE: 611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] merchant interface using C-CEX

Yes, we finally made it! I'm proudly announcing that you can trade 611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] on C-CEX, now. Grin

Moreover C-CEX is providing a merchant interface for us allowing you to sell your goods or services being paid with SIL coin.
It's sooo easy Cheesy

Check the documentation on C-CEX for more details.

Welcome traders on C-CEX
611 (SixEleven) is not just a(nother) simple crypto coin.
Of course you can use SIL like any other crypto currency for payment and investment. Moreover 611 (SixEleven) allows you based on the ownership of SIL [coins] to store and publish information which may be accessed by any Internet device.

It's awesome using SIL [coins]
Setup your own domains to support for your projects, to make remote access simple, secure and easy. Use SIL [coins] to store and share information anonymously and securely with anyone on the Internet.
Of course you are welcome to trade and invest 611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin]. There are no more than 365,776 SIL coins available right now; it will be no more than 611,000 thousand.

Hihi told Ya it will happen Smiley

Yes, we have received more than 1 BTC of donations on the ccex vote list. Thank you to all (unknown) supporters. That's awesome!!!

Let's grab the tailwind to get listed on Polo, soon Smiley

And of course please share your ideas how we can further improve our coin service Cool

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] following the spirit of the age,
you have to follow the edge of technology
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:03:38 PM

you dump to mutch
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:33:17 PM

you dump to mutch

yes we need more buying now, we can get to even 0.01 per coin if this dumps stop happening

yolo
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:39:24 PM

you dump to mutch

On C-CEX there are only about 6,000 SIL coins available for sale. Investing 0.2 BTC you can probably double your investment, investing 1 BTC you control 3/4 of all coins available for trade on C-CEX atm.

The C-CEX 611/BTC order book is containing about 300 times more coin requests than SIL coins available on the sell book.

I can't see any dump. 611 [SIL] coin is very cheap at the moment because it's new on the trade market. Cheesy

Miners and other sellers are welcome to sell cheap to spread the distribution of 611 [SIL] coins on the market Cool

You can learn a lesson from the Panic of 1873: "Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." Wink

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:33:28 AM

this coin need more promotions to get attentions from buyer

hope all community can help to do it

i already promoted in my fb page and twitter
wendy107th

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:37:39 AM

you dump to mutch

On C-CEX there are only about 6,000 SIL coins available for sale. Investing 0.2 BTC you can probably double your investment, investing 1 BTC you control 3/4 of all coins available for trade on C-CEX atm.

The C-CEX 611/BTC order book is containing about 300 times more coin requests than SIL coins available on the sell book.

I can't see any dump. 611 [SIL] coin is very cheap at the moment because it's new on the trade market. Cheesy

Miners and other sellers are welcome to sell cheap to spread the distribution of 611 [SIL] coins on the market Cool

You can learn a lesson from the Panic of 1873: "Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." Wink
(i hope you dont dump your coins) and make it a verry nice alt
im  a day trader and hold some good coins wiss you luck
sorry for my bad engels  Wink
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:51:43 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 03:07:39 PM by PatrickMacH

(i hope you dont dump your coins) and make it a verry nice alt
im  a day trader and hold some good coins wiss you luck
sorry for my bad engels  Wink

For sure you don't have to fear that I'm not going to dump my 611 (SixEleven) coins.

I've no 611 [SIL] coins for sale on C-CEX. It's time to buy cheap at the moment Smiley

Currently there less than 10,000 SIL for sale on C-CEX. Buy order book contains about 1,800,000 SIL requested.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
chivaki

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:23:53 PM

don't get it when you mine in a "normal" way you waste most of the hash/money that why it have to be merged mined ?
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:18:06 PM

don't get it when you mine in a "normal" way you waste most of the hash/money that why it have to be merged mined ?

merged mining is more efficient because effectively, you are mining against more than one chain at the same time; because auxpow allows chains to trust each other. the downside to this is that it relies on getwork which is rather old and deprecated. you are still able to mine using this method, but i spent some time hacking getblocktemplate into 611 and the effort was well worth it.

feel free to mine 611 at http://bazco.in

my father wears sneakers in the pool
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:56:47 AM

merged mining is more efficient because effectively, you are mining against more than one chain at the same time; because auxpow allows chains to trust each other. the downside to this is that it relies on getwork which is rather old and deprecated. you are still able to mine using this method, but i spent some time hacking getblocktemplate into 611 and the effort was well worth it.

I wonder why there are not more pools adding support to (merge) mine 611. Should be probably the most profitable sha256 at current diff ...

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:32:56 AM

New trade pair SIL/ETH added on C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/?p=611-eth  Cool

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:59:44 PM

I wonder why there are not more pools adding support to (merge) mine 611. Should be probably the most profitable sha256 at current diff ...

i dont get it.
we merge mine but we use 611 adress.

whiel we should have also BTC/NMC adresses.

can u explain ?

yolo
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:36:37 PM

can u explain ?

How do you merge mine? Did you setup your own P2Pool?
You have to use your BTC address (the primary blockchain) as the username for P2Pool. It will auto-payout to that BTC address when the next P2Pool BTC block will be mined.

The coins merge-mined with your hash power will go directly into the wallet of the daemons configured for merge mining.

Maybe someone has an idea how to patch p2pool to auto-payout the merge mined coins, too. It would be great if it's possible to the username(s) as an addtional option for the merge mined coins.

In case you have used http://p2pool.611.to you can claim your merge mined coins: Send me a PM with the shares your miner has generated.

Nevertheless using the 611 (SixEleven) (only) mining pool http://poolmine.611.to of bazco is the easiest way to mine 611 (SixEleven) SIL coins. It should be still worth mining 611 (SixEleven) on old GH/s miners.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:53:47 PM

can u explain ?

How do you merge mine? Did you setup your own P2Pool?
You have to use your BTC address (the primary blockchain) as the username for P2Pool. It will auto-payout to that BTC address when the next P2Pool BTC block will be mined.

The coins merge-mined with your hash power will go directly into the wallet of the daemons configured for merge mining.

Maybe someone has an idea how to patch p2pool to auto-payout the merge mined coins, too. It would be great if it's possible to the username(s) as an addtional option for the merge mined coins.

In case you have used http://p2pool.611.to you can claim your merge mined coins: Send me a PM with the shares your miner has generated.

Nevertheless using the 611 (SixEleven) (only) mining pool http://poolmine.611.to of bazco is the easiest way to mine 611 (SixEleven) SIL coins. It should be still worth mining 611 (SixEleven) on old GH/s miners.

well im not that techy BUT i merge mine LTC with DOGE and SYS.

i have to put there 3 adresses for each of the coins.

so to properly merge mine 611 we need 3 adresses too (611,NMC,BTC)

yolo
wendy107th

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:53:03 PM

lol very active in here  Grin
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:23:13 PM

lol very active in here  Grin

Roll Eyes

The wallet software and free anonymous domain name system is working very stable. I guess there is nothing to complain about here  Wink

To push forward this project we need to spread the advantages of using 611 as an anonymous and free domain name system.

Share your (favorite) 611 domain names on Facebook, Twitter or whereever you like.  Smiley

Idea

Browsing through the posts of other Altcoin projects here on bitcointalk.org I realized that there are many great services added by volunteers which could need the support of the 611 (SixEleven) free anonymous domain name system.

I invite YOU to volunteer: Register user friendly 611 domain names for block explorers, paper wallets, dns seeds, coin (game) applications, etc. of other Altcoins. Please add the name of the Altcoin to the domain name to avoid confusion and to avoid blocking for this project.

As a first step I've registered an example for the Altcoin [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right:

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:59:48 AM

price down at the market but i think we just need to wait until the people aware about the unique of this coin

and also an exchange adding this coin ,however 611 have no competitor at this time
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:26:41 AM

price down at the market but i think we just need to wait until the people aware about the unique of this coin

and also an exchange adding this coin ,however 611 have no competitor at this time
Price down at the market is the best time to buy in cheap. Smiley
Take a look at the (limited number of) coins available for sale and the balance distribution and make the decision yourself.  Wink

Nevertheless I think we should focus on publishing 611 domain name(s). That's probably the most cheap and effecient way to get people aware of this unique coin.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:52:08 PM

Take a look at the (limited number of) coins available for sale and the balance distribution and make the decision yourself.  Wink

Nevertheless I think we should focus on publishing 611 domain name(s). That's probably the most cheap and effecient way to get people aware of this unique coin.

already bought

just curious why the name of this coin is 611,sometimes name of coin have impact for trader or on the market

do you have plan to change the name 

sorry i just have bad experience with coin that have initial number  Grin

but i hope you are the good dev when i see of your record during this time
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:43:34 AM

already bought

just curious why the name of this coin is 611,sometimes name of coin have impact for trader or on the market

do you have plan to change the name 

sorry i just have bad experience with coin that have initial number  Grin

but i hope you are the good dev when i see of your record during this time

That's right. This project has not had any designer or marketing support, yet.
The name 611 (SixEleven) was choosen, because many technical parameters of the coin are stick with the number(s) 6-11 and this short domain name was still available under the anonymous Tonic TLD.

The main focus of 611 (SixEleven) still is tech innovation.
And of course to offer all users of the coin a stable, reliable and fast wallet allowing to export information stored in the blockchain using the domain name system in case of demand.

Have fun and take care using 611 (SixEleven) Smiley

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: