Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [SIL] 611 SIXELEVEN ◥◣ BLOCKCHAIN DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 79750 times)
PatrickMacH (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:05:43 PM

You do not receive a confirmation email with these pools.

Thank you for the hint.
The 611 Mining Pool mail service should be working properly, now.

Let me know if anything else does not work as expected.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] following the spirit of the age,
you have to follow the edge of technology
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:20:53 AM

500.000 coins changed its owners on c-cex some hours ago.

Not that I didn't benefit, but what kind of move was this?

PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:29:29 PM

500.000 coins changed its owners on c-cex some hours ago.

Not that I didn't benefit, but what kind of move was this?

There are only 385.840 coins outstanding right now.
So someone should be lucky to trade 500.000 coins Cheesy

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Bergmannx

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:21:02 AM

Oh, I'm aware of this. Did You know, that You can trade a coin more than once?

Thing is 365k were traded at 2k sats in one batch. Just curious here  Smiley

PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:45:45 AM

Thing is 365k were traded at 2k sats in one batch. Just curious here  Smiley

Sure, guess that's intraday trading. Buy / Sell / Buy / Sell ...

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Bergmannx

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:03:36 AM

Sure, guess that's intraday trading. Buy / Sell / Buy / Sell ...

So trading 135% of all coins in existence is intraday trading? I'm fully convinced!

garthkiser

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:22:31 PM

It would be great to see this project forked without a premine, or to see this premine burned.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:49:06 AM

It would be great to see this project forked without a premine, or to see this premine burned.

maybe dev just does some bounties or so?

yolo
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 09:07:07 AM

Agreed, forking this coin is the best option IMO. The massive premine killed this coin from the start & the fact that dev tried to hide it's existance from users caused a loss of trust (there's still no mention of it in the OP). He did promise to donate it to charity at one point, but nothing came of it of course. Nobody will buy into a coin with such a large premine, the only one who is buying is the premine holder in an effort to inflate the price in preparation for dumping it - standard practice with all premines.

If this coin was forked without the premine & run by a reputable dev it would be an excellent alternative to Namecoin for the smaller/home miner with plenty of room for expansion.

Anyone up for it?

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:38:13 AM

Right now the unique 611 name service features are rarely in use.
You can run the following 611(-qt) client command to list domain names registered: Help -> Debug window -> Console: name_scan.

At the current mining rate, about 144 new SIL coins are mined each day which are about 4,400 coins per month or about 50k per year.
Summing up the balance distribution on C-CEX there are about 40-45k coins available for trade at the moment.

Looking at the balance distribution charts and trade history you may notice that no SIL coins have been burned or sold off since I've published 611 coin on Bitcointalk.

Setting up a fork of 611 coin is not as easy as setting up a fork for any other coin. 611 coin is an online coin!
Based on coin ownership you can publish information anonymously using the included domain name service.

Forking 611 coin requires setting up and maintaining the needed domain name infrastructure to link this coin to the public internet.
Current 611 operation would not be possible without generous (non profit) donations.

In case 611 coin hits a significant demand I'm glad to keep my promise to take care that the development premine will be used for charitable donations and for sure I'm going to share these steps with the community.

I'm willing to escrow the development premine offline if someone is donating the costs for a secure offline storage in Switzerland (or Singapore Freeport).

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 01:58:07 PM

**snip**

You're missing the point completely, deliberately I presume. Offering to move the premine somewhere eise doesn't make it magically disappear or solve the problem. As long as there is a 50%+ premine this coin won't go anywhere. You have consistently ignored requests to publish the premine amount in the OP, choosing instead to hide it from any potential new investors. Also, 4 months ago you said this:

I for myself have decided to donate these step by step for charity.

A noble gesture - please post a list of the charities you will be donating the 50%+ premine to.

Since then, nothing. Now you want to store it away somewhere instead?

Judging from your statement above you sound worried about someone forking this coin & are trying your best to put anyone off by making it sound like a complicated & costly process, which, as any dev worth their salt knows, it isn't. I know several devs who would be prepared to do it. Forking this coin without a premine would instantly be 100% more appealing to future users & investors - rendering this 50%+ premined version obsolete & worthless overnight - & you know it.

Look through the announcment threads & you will see that any coin with a premine of over 10% gets laughed at, & rightly so. Trying to defend a premine of over 50% is just insane - think about it.

It's time you stopped making excuses for your dishonesty & face up to the facts. Burn your premine & save the coin you've worked on, or don't & watch someone fork it without a premine & leave you with nothing.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:40:07 AM

You're missing the point completely, deliberately I presume. Offering to move the premine somewhere eise doesn't make it magically disappear or solve the problem. As long as there is a 50%+ premine this coin won't go anywhere. You have consistently ignored requests to publish the premine amount in the OP, choosing instead to hide it from any potential new investors. Also, 4 months ago you said this:

I for myself have decided to donate these step by step for charity.

A noble gesture - please post a list of the charities you will be donating the 50%+ premine to.

Since then, nothing. Now you want to store it away somewhere instead?

Donation of something requires a market with demand for something. During the last months there have been mined more coins than there has been demand on the market. Without demand of investors, donators or however you like to call it there is no way to donate coins to any charity.

At the current price level all 611 coins available on the market (C-CEX) are worth about 1 BTC. The buy order book has a volume of about 0.25 BTC, only.

Given a serious demand for 611 coins I could imagine that we setup a public sale event. We have to agree on how many coins are sold per event and which charities are going to receive the earnings.

Judging from your statement above you sound worried about someone forking this coin & are trying your best to put anyone off by making it sound like a complicated & costly process, which, as any dev worth their salt knows, it isn't. I know several devs who would be prepared to do it. Forking this coin without a premine would instantly be 100% more appealing to future users & investors - rendering this 50%+ premined version obsolete & worthless overnight - & you know it.

If you know developers who can and like to support this project please let them join the discussion.

To be able to fork 611 coin I recommend to setup an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) to collect funds needed for operational costs, active code development and marketing. You need a crew to get things flying Smiley

There are a lot of things which can be improved setting up a fork of this project if you can provide the resources needed Cool

Look through the announcment threads & you will see that any coin with a premine of over 10% gets laughed at, & rightly so. Trying to defend a premine of over 50% is just insane - think about it.

It's time you stopped making excuses for your dishonesty & face up to the facts. Burn your premine & save the coin you've worked on, or don't & watch someone fork it without a premine & leave you with nothing.

I agree with your opinion.

611 coin has never been designed to work as a payment system replacement like other famous coin projects can do. It wouldn't work out for the masses due to technical limitations. Just do the math; it would be billionaires domain name and payment system Roll Eyes

611 coin has been designed to prove what's possible if you combine blockchain technology with the public internet domain name service. That's unique and it's working great for more than a year, now Smiley

It's just insane. A constantly degrading mining block value has been setup to prevent inflation. But it was too late ...
As an altcoin, 611 coin is leaking trust needed to attract the e-coin community to support this project due to early design flaws.

Nevertheless I would like to thank you - the 611 community! You are part of something limited.

611 coin is running for more than a year carried by tech oriented freaks taking care about privacy and free speech. Thank you for using 611 responsible. As far as I know we have not had any case of abuse, fraud or other related issues since publishing 611 coin. That's awesome. Thank you!

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 12:55:39 AM

If you know developers who can and like to support this project please let them join the discussion.

I know developers who will gladly help me or anyone else fork this coin - no developer will get involved with a coin with over half the coins premined already. There is no discussion to be had, because you refuse to address the problem, prefering instead to paint yourself in glory while continuously breaking your promises to the community you say you love so much.

I say again - burn the premine or watch a fork render this premined abomination worthless & die.

PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 01:05:37 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 01:21:44 AM by PatrickMacH

Thing is 365k were traded at 2k sats in one batch. Just curious here  Smiley

Another 250k trade day with different batches

It's weird that 611 [coin] followed (or preceded?) somehow on leverage the BTC/USD breakout and drop this weekend.

Keeping in mind that the value of BTC has almost doubled within the last months it's really nice that 611/BTC remained stable to BTC with a sustained support around 0.00001 to 0.00002BTC.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 04:18:51 PM

** snip the BS **

You're joking right?

The reason the price has remained "stable" is because nobody is touching it with a barge pole due to your piss poor attempt at hiding the massive premine from everyone. The ONLY person who's buying is you (or whoever is holding the 50% premine) in an attempt to hike the price in readiness for your dumping of it. Nobody with more than one brain cell will buy into this crap so you can get rich & disappear - it's all been done before.

50%+ premine. Hidden from ANN. Lies about charity donations. Ignores burn requests.

Obvious scamdev is obvious.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:04:08 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 11:14:59 PM by PatrickMacH

** snip the BS **

You're joking right?

The reason the price has remained "stable" is because nobody is touching it with a barge pole due to your piss poor attempt at hiding the massive premine from everyone. The ONLY person who's buying is you (or whoever is holding the 50% premine) in an attempt to hike the price in readiness for your dumping of it. Nobody with more than one brain cell will buy into this crap so you can get rich & disappear - it's all been done before.

50%+ premine. Hidden from ANN. Lies about charity donations. Ignores burn requests.

Obvious scamdev is obvious.

It's your opinion and it's your choice.
There is no hidden premine. 611 coin is an open source project on GitHub since the first block. If you disagree with the degrading mining fee rewards (keeping the value of 611 coin stable in comparison to almost any other altcoin) go on and fork 611.

For sure I'm no crappy monster making big profit of another altcoin & disappear. Look, 611 coin is running up and stable for more than a year, now.

I'm so glad that it's not you and me deciding about the future of 611 coin. It's about the miners. A fact it is for more than a year that 611 coin is constantly more profitable to mine than Bitcoin is.

So it's up to your brain to do whatever you like Tongue

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 03:57:44 PM

There is no hidden premine.

Right. So you're saying that the premine that was discovered, that you wanted to move elsewhere & that you promised to donate to charity doesn't actually exist now??

For real?

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:59:48 PM

There is no hidden premine.
Right. So you're saying that the premine that was discovered, that you wanted to move elsewhere & that you promised to donate to charity doesn't actually exist now??

For real?
What's your point, blu?
This is a public project on GitHub. No one did stop you following this fork of Namecoin since the early days and to support this crypto coin sharing mining resources. Indeed based on the difficulty level very few did until I've published this thread on Bitcointalk. [source: be.611.to]
Now you have to be a fool solo mining Bitcoin missing to merge mine 611 (SixEleven) coin. No matter if you like this project or not. It's like wasting resources and profit.

Following this thread carefully you may have noticed that I do not own mining equipment and that I'm not earning money on this project. Since the early days I support this project, because I like the idea of combining a free domain name based database with a crypto coin.

If you like the idea of this project but disagree with this implementation please join the code development on GitHub and improve the code or fork the coin. That's how it works for every project.

I'm donating a significant amount of my income and spare time for charity so tell me what do you do?

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:39:52 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 11:51:05 PM by PatrickMacH

Black Friday Deals

Contribute a stable node to the 611 (SixEleven) [coin] network and get one SIL for each day uptime.

Howto claim:
  • Setup your node (details below)
  • Publish your node address (requirement for daily availability checks) and your payout SIL address on this thread
  • First ten nodes with a stable uptime of more than 92 days win an extra award of 0.01 BTC! Grin

Node setup
  • using Docker:
    I recommend operating 611 (SixEleven) coin services using Docker.
    To install and run your local 611 (SixEleven) node, first install the latest version of Docker for your operating system:
    - Linux
    - Mac
    - Windows

To run your 611 node I recommend using the following two commands:
    $ docker create -v /sixeleven --name sixeleven-data busybox /bin/true
    $ docker run --volumes-from=sixeleven-data --name=sixeleven-node --restart=always -d -p 8661:8661 -p 127.0.0.1:8663:8663 fflo/sixeleven

For additional configuration options you can check the README description on GitHub.

That's it. You're ready to go!  Cheesy

• compiling the source code yourself:
    Follow the build instructions for your operating system on GitHub.

Terms
Overall payout is limited to 10,000 SIL, BTC award to 10x 0.01 = 0.1 BTC.
To reduce fees, payouts will be issued once in a month. This deal is valid until 12/31/2016.
Update will follow before 12/31/2016.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:46:57 AM

on user request: Black Friday Deals Update

For privacy reasons you can claim this donation sending me a private message, too.
Node has to be active part of the 611 p2p network.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: