Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [SIL] 611 SIXELEVEN ◥◣ BLOCKCHAIN DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 79757 times)
sfovwxsz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:58:39 AM

Domain name system is a bright spot, just do not know how long to develop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
afqrvxzn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:08:42 AM

Cloud storage this module is an innovation that will solve a lot of waste of resources has been,
PatrickMacH (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:51:34 AM

Domain name system is a bright spot, just do not know how long to develop

it's already included: You just have to download and open the wallet, sync to the blockchain a few minutes and press the [Manage Names] tab.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] following the spirit of the age,
you have to follow the edge of technology
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:04:08 AM

Native 611 [coin] DDNS implementation is planned to work simpler than that without the need to register and/or use external service(s):
- 611 users only need to add a secure and saltet password hash (key) to their 611 domain object.
- By using the 611 domain name (i.e. athome.611.to) and password for authentication it should be possible to update the DDNS entry with a secure 611 service URL, like with any other DDNS service.
IMHO, in this case you need to use with SIL-wallet a built-in DNS server or daemon
and specify in "Manage Names" his local IP-address:port (54 for example if 53 port is busy).
Because there can be dinamic IP, but in blockchain name updating operations need wait a confirmations.
This server can update IP for domain name after verifying signed message.
Also, IP and ports of this DNS server can be updated through DHT, or Peer Exchange,
in really decentralized netrowk, like Tox.
There is public key is unique identificator and it finded through DHT even in the local network.

My idea is about setting up a small DB based DNS cloud for a subdomain, like i.e. dyndns.611.to:
Using an optional field of the d/Example field can be used by any router to auto-setup or update the corresponding example.dyndns.611.to DDNS record.

That should work just in time like with any other DynDNS service, because the dedicated DNS cloud is not bound to the blockchain based TTLs of the official 611.to dns tree.

Great. 3 confirmations take about 15 minutes.

It's good, but if the site will be have many peoples, 15 minutes waiting is not good.
For example, BITMEX stock exchange website. What will be there if traders will wait 15 minutes?.. Grin

Ack. 3 blocks or about 15 minutes is really fast and acceptable for standard dns entry updates. But it's too slow to operate a DDNS service.
That's why I think it makes sense to move this service into a subdomain or another (to register) new domain.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:59:22 AM

Cloud storage this module is an innovation that will solve a lot of waste of resources has been,

XBY coin project claims to work on a blockchain based cloud storage. But as far as I can see there is no real usage progress.

What cloud storage features do you like to use with blockchain technology?

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:28:02 AM

XBY coin project claims to work on a blockchain based cloud storage. But as far as I can see there is no real usage progress.

Allegedly, the dev holding bulk of the supply is keeping the price so down.. Once most of it is dumped to the market, things might change

Currently, the current volume is the victim of the low price. It has to go to 0.001 for it to start generating any real volume. At that point, it would be around 2 million marketcap which is reasonable for an old surviving alt (novelty alt)
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:21:42 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 07:51:12 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

My idea is about setting up a small DB based DNS cloud for a subdomain, like i.e. dyndns.611.to:
Using an optional field of the d/Example field can be used by any router to auto-setup or update the corresponding example.dyndns.611.to DDNS record.

That should work just in time like with any other DynDNS service, because the dedicated DNS cloud is not bound to the blockchain based TTLs of the official 611.to dns tree.
Good idea. You can using dymanic API-tokens with timestamp,
like https://nxtportal.org/tools/nxt_auth_token.html
to verify user who want to update IP on his domain name on your NS servers.
But... I think this network can to be really decentralized, fast, and independed from any admins!
And we all can do it using technology, as I said in my previous posts In This Thread.

Hey, we got official support on WalletGenerator.net Smiley
Based on our wallet generator 611 (SixEleven) [coin] support has been commited to the official source code tree, too:
https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/commit/8f165e35ef61c6f60dbfab100911f518c08dbf59
Thx. guys for the great work!!
You all can also do analog of brainwalletx.github.io for SixEleven, like I did for SIGT and VTC in my previous posts.
There can working Armory, electrum, signing and verify messages (even armory hex) and converters.
I see this coin like bitcoin, using uncompressed private keys and addresses, and no any problems with import it in qt wallet.

Good idea. Do you have an example?
paperwallet.611.to already supports a brain wallet. Look at the forth tab after generating the random keys.
I did not have an example, but I did it now for you all.
Download HERE: brainwalletX.github.io_SixEleven(611Coin).zip
Read Changes.txt for get more details.
All options are working there.
File will be delete after 90 days.

You can test is and add it to your sites and to the first post of this thread,
and also you can donate me here: NDihpv3nd5TPiBUcUyutL5Jaqkb51jJWEf (My 611 address)

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:54:37 PM

Based on our wallet generator 611 (SixEleven) [coin] support has been commited to the official source code tree, too:
https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/commit/8f165e35ef61c6f60dbfab100911f518c08dbf59
You all can also do analog of brainwalletx.github.io for SixEleven, like I did for SIGT and VTC in my previous posts.
There can working Armory, electrum, signing and verify messages (even armory hex) and converters.
I see this coin like bitcoin, using uncompressed private keys and addresses, and no any problems with import it in qt wallet.

paperwallet.611.to already supports a brain wallet. Look at the forth tab after generating the random keys.

can you share some screenshots how it works?

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

Allegedly, the dev holding bulk of the supply is keeping the price so down.. Once most of it is dumped to the market, things might change

Currently, the current volume is the victim of the low price. It has to go to 0.001 for it to start generating any real volume. At that point, it would be around 2 million marketcap which is reasonable for an old surviving alt (novelty alt)

I was following this project a few month ago but missed the thread since that time. Can you already store information in the XBY blockchain cloud and if yes how does it work technically?

Is this something which might be useful for the 611 [coin] project?

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
adsamy

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

I am concerned about the domain name system project, there are many projects, but the anonymous domain name system how to understand?
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:24:03 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 02:35:52 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

can you share some screenshots how it works?
It works like https://brainwalletx.github.io/ but for SixEleven.
Just unzip file, and open do drag and drop file index.html to the tab of your browser.
Also you can host it on your site, like brainwalletx.611.to
All files are based on opensource code and I did modify it for 611.
You can using program like WinMerge_portable.exe or another soft
compare the code of all this files with files from original zip
https://github.com/brainwalletX/brainwalletX.github.io/archive/master.zip
to see all modifications. I wrote it in Changes.txt

Tabs:
Generator - generating private key and address from passphrase.
Secret exponent is a hash from passphrase, and it is private key hex.
To see private key, just press button "Toogle Key".
Chains:
Armory and Electrum deterministic wallet implementation (public domain).
Generating the chains of private keys and addresses, which depended from starting personal data: complex seed.
Transactions:
It is not working, but this is an experimental development of a web-wallet,
like https://blockchain.info/ internal account, but with local signing and verify RAW transactions.
So no need import any private keys to any sites or downloading any blockchains to make transfer.
Converter: Convert any formats of data.
hex to base58Check, hex to poetry seed, dec to hex, bin to dec, etc...
Sign and Verify:
Variants for signing and verify messages by private keys for different bitcoin clients.

All is working for SixEleven. Just download it, unzip, test, and use or host it.

Best regards.

And....... But if you cann't download file, just press the button "Cкaчaть".

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

Looking forward in creating my domain name under the SIL platform I have already some dns collections on the namecoin blockchain but going to add more on the SIL platform, this is a good project to join with because of the decentralization of the www in the near future and the mission of free information around the world!
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:37:22 PM

I am concerned about the domain name system project, there are many projects, but the anonymous domain name system how to understand?

It's quite simple. You can use the 611 [coin] client to register and manage domain (and id) keys which are published under YourDomain.611.to or YourId.611.to. If you like I can share some screenshots of the client with some examples ...

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:39:41 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 08:20:03 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

611 (SixEleven, SIL)
PatrickMacH, can I know why this coin name is 611?? 611 subdomain in .to zone or 611000 total coins?

Looking forward in creating my domain name under the SIL platform I have already some dns collections on the namecoin blockchain but going to add more on the SIL platform, this is a good project to join with because of the decentralization of the www in the near future and the mission of free information around the world!
Hm... What about decentralization of the Neuronet in near future?  Grin

P.S.:

Hey, guys! Do you know any extensions to specify dns server in URL?
Why I cann't specify this server in url directly with any special symbol,
like: http://nf.bit~52.174.55.168/ or http://nf.bitØ52.174.55.168/
to get ip of server with opened page for site http://nf.bit/
where domain name nf.bit was been resolved by OpenNIC PUBLIC DNS server 52.174.55.168?
So then I can specify in the settings for extencion the DNS servers for the some zones in the list,
for resolving:
.bit domains from OpenNIC PUBLIC DNS,
611.to from Tongo servers,
.onion domains from another different TOR public DNS, etc...
Also can be used DNSCrypt in this case and peer exchange of this data in DHT.

P.P.S:
Hey, PatrickMacH!
For using DDNS we can just using "alias" JSON-parameter in domain settings
and specify there ddns domain name with a dot in the end,
to do DNS-redirect nice_611_domain_name to not_nice_domain_name_from_any_ddns_service.
But Tongo DNS servers not resolving all DDNS domain names and some sites, and that's problem.
You can set up there a DNS-cache service with copy data from another DNS
to do resolving for any another domain names on this server.
And if with alias I will add NS servers from DDNS service,
where dyndns domain name is resolving, then 611 domain cann't be found there.
So in this case I think I need to specify there PUBLIC OPEN DNS SERVERS as NS servers
that is fast resolving both domain names (myname123.611.to and myname123.dyndns.bit).
After all I see only one transaction for name_update with one value:
{"alias":"dyndns_name.twodns.de.", "ns": ["ns1.PUBLIC_DNS_for.both", "ns12.PUBLIC_DNS_for.both"]}
But, if i using public DNS as NS servers from where I got resolving both domains,
then I cann't find there my domain_NAME.611.to
and when I try to resolving 611.to domain through your ns servers (c.ns.buddyns.com)
I see this:
>nslookup my_domain_name.611.to c.ns.buddyns.com
Name:    my_domain_name.611.to
Served by:
- my_domain_name.ns-glue.611.to (What is this?)
          8.8.4.4, 51.255.48.78 (google public DNS and openNIC public DNS that I specify as NS servers)
          my_domain_name.611.to (my domain name)
As you can see your ns servers cann't resolving 611.to name then.

So in this case to do DDNS for my 611.to domain,
I just can using this JSON-string in domain parameters:

{"alias":"dyndns_name.twodns.de."}
Without specify any NS-servers.
Then I can open the site on my_name.611.to and I see IP updating through DDNS!

But look at this response from 611.to ns servers...
>nslookup dyndns_name.twodns.de c.ns.buddyns.com
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Can't find server name for address 88.198.106.11: Timed out
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  88.198.106.11

DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Request to UnKnown timed-out
Directly not resolving...

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:58:36 PM

P.P.S:
[...]
But, if i using public DNS as NS servers from where I got resolving both domains,
then I cann't find there my domain_NAME.611.to
and when I try to resolving 611.to domain through your ns servers (c.ns.buddyns.com)
I see this:
>nslookup my_domain_name.611.to c.ns.buddyns.com
Name:    my_domain_name.611.to
Served by:
- my_domain_name.ns-glue.611.to (What is this?)
          8.8.4.4, 51.255.48.78 (google public DNS and openNIC public DNS that I specify as NS servers)
          my_domain_name.611.to (my domain name)
As you can see your ns servers cann't resolving 611.to name then.
[...]
But look at this response from 611.to ns servers...
>nslookup dyndns_name.twodns.de c.ns.buddyns.com
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Can't find server name for address 88.198.106.11: Timed out
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  88.198.106.11

DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Request to UnKnown timed-out
Directly not resolving...
Hint: Domain names do not support underscore(s).
Try it with d/my-domain-name and add the name servers (one per line) to the domain configuration:
Code:
ns1.register-it.net
ns2.register-it.net
(or whatever DNS server twodns.de is using for customer entries)

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:03:48 PM

611 (SixEleven, SIL)
PatrickMacH, can I know why this coin name is 611?? 611 subdomain in .to zone or 611000 total coins?
Yeah it's both and in addition the 611 [coin] transaction fee.

The second level domain of this domain name service coin should be as short and easy as possible to remember.
Afaik there have been no more anonymous (dot)TO two digit SLDs available in 2015.

Combinations of number plus eleven are catchy, like the famous brands 7-Eleven or Porsche 911.

Coin supply should be limited to avoid common altcoin inflation in relation to BTC.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:32:41 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 03:44:18 PM by PatrickMacH

File will be delete after 90 days.

You can test is and add it to your sites and to the first post of this thread,
and also you can donate me here: NDihpv3nd5TPiBUcUyutL5Jaqkb51jJWEf (My 611 address)

Demo is online: brain.611.to or brainwallet.611.to

WARNING! Do not use it to store serious funds.

@crypto_trader#43xzEXrP
How about this serious security issue using brainwalletX?

brainwalletX is missing a reliable random number generator.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:51:04 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 04:33:23 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Wow, all is working, like from my hard disk.
Transactions tab not working, and you can re-write it for your blockchain specification!
I saw experemental web-wallet here: https://wallet.611.to/
there is the way to do transactions and donation transfers,
but there no any options for import/export the generated private keys,
or set random seed for the action of generation this keys.

WARNING! Do not use it to store serious funds.

@crypto_trader#43xzEXrP
How about this serious security issue using brainwalletX?

brainwalletX is missing a reliable random number generator.
You can re-write it and add to the main functions a separate parameter - RANDOM SEED.
Then you can add the link Download ZIP to open the way for all users to download this in ZIP.
Then, if any user want to using secure generating
(if he afraid PRNG hacks or cycles as example
https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/634761/system-random-serious-bug ),
he can set RANDOM SEED value from any TRNG, and then can be possible
to using brainwalletx just the same, but more, MORE SECURE.

For example:
Standart brainwallet:
1. Passphrase.
2. Hash(passphrase) -> secret exponent -> privatekey -> address.
3. Success dictionary attack on passphrase -> private key from address hacked.

Safe generation, using Random SEED:
1. Passphrase.
2. Random SEED.
3. Hash(passphrase) XOR hash(random_SEED) -> secret exponent -> private_key -> address.
4. Random seed can be generated once for each user like http://bitaddress.org/ ,
but will be better to using TRNG, white noise or thermal noise in semiconductors.
Also can be used a modified values from https://random.org/
or radioactive random https://www.fourmilab.ch/hotbits/
(random from radioactive decay detectors).

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

Wow, all is working, like from my hard disk.
Transactions tab not working, and you can re-write it for your blockchain specification!

Ack. 611 [coin] is still missing a web based PushTX api, like i.e.
https://github.com/blockchain/api-v1-client-php/tree/master/src/PushTX

I saw experemental web-wallet here: https://wallet.611.to/
there is the way to do transactions and donation transfers,
but there no any options for import/export the generated private keys,
or set random seed for the action of generation this keys.
Web-Wallet.611.to is based on the piWallet project.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:51:15 AM

Ack. 611 [coin] is still missing a web based PushTX api, like i.e.
https://github.com/blockchain/api-v1-client-php/tree/master/src/PushTX
Web-Wallet.611.to is based on the piWallet project.
Can you do in qt-wallet and web-wallet's option to transfer domain,
from my address accociated with domain name
for another 611-address to be this associated with domain name (like Namecoin and EmerCoin)?
Is this action supporting by 611-blockchain??
Or I need to dumpprivkey from this address and tell it to any my partner
to open him the way for manage this domain in his qt wallet?

Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: