Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:53:08 PM

Hi I have a question about the price of VOX.

As uphold offer 1btc = 650 Vox
The value of 1 Vox is 1/650  = 0,001538
However, in regard with al the fees the price is approximately 0,01700. Moreover, on the one hand, if you did buy from uphold, selling below this price is in loss. On the other hand, I would like to see the price of Vox reach above 0,0017+ as high as possible like 0,0025+.

My question is how could the price increase above the mean price on bittrex which vary from 0,0015 and 0,0016 and that is far more cheaper then uphold. But if the price increase on bittrex people will buy from uphold and dump on Bittrex or other exchange. How you guys will solve this?

It is my understanding, that Uphold will have a floating price for selling Voxels, Meaning, the sell price won't fall below the 1/650 of a uᴉoɔʇᴉq, however the price will float up as the exchanges do. This solves the issue you asked about.

In regards to that I'm not sure Uphold was 100% ready. I just sent over the word to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darbsllim

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:33:59 PM

I just downloaded the Voxelus app on Samsung VR, pretty cool!

I don't have any Voxels yet, but I'm interested in seeing where this company takes it.

I'm not really sure whether there's much point in speculating in the voxel currency because if the company sells the voxels, they can control the price of the voxels.

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:43:31 PM

Voxels is #1 in Volume on Bittrex today !  During the first 24 hours of live trading on Bittrex, it's surpassed ETH!
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:52:25 PM

I don't have any Voxels yet, but I'm interested in seeing where this company takes it.

I'm not really sure whether there's much point in speculating in the voxel currency because if the company sells the voxels, they can control the price of the voxels.

Indeed, how is this part works? If all people buy voxels on the marketplace can we assume a huge dump by the company? How can the investors be sure of a stable currency which increases over time?
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:08:19 PM

Indeed, how is this part works? If all people buy voxels on the marketplace can we assume a huge dump by the company? How can the investors be sure of a stable currency which increases over time?

Voxelus and Uphold only sell coins for use on the Voxelus platform at their website, these guys don't trade on Bitcoin exchanges. It wouldn't benefit the VR eco system if they dumped the coins they own. Additionally, they are only releasing/offering 15% for sale, and the rest are in holdings. If they sell out they will release the next 15% for sale. Remember Voxels is the only form of money for use on the Voxelus platforms - and that's what they sell it for.  The fact that's it's a crypto and can be taken out of the Voxelus VR platforms, sent to a personal wallet, and then traded on an exchange is highly unique. The idea is users can build their own VR stuff and sell it for Vox, or build VR worlds/games from buying items for sale from other users.

When the Voxelus VR Marketplace launches officially (April 19th), it will be the #1 VR content provider in the world. The only way to buy/sell anything there, is with Voxels.

#gamechanger
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:33:07 PM

Voxelus and Uphold only sell coins for use on the Voxelus platform at their website, these guys don't trade on uᴉoɔʇᴉq exchanges. It wouldn't benefit the VR eco system if they dumped the coins they own. Additionally, they are only releasing/offering 15% for sale, and the rest are in holdings. If they sell out they will release the next 15% for sale. Remember Voxels is the only form of money for use on the Voxelus platforms - and that's what they sell it for.  The fact that's it's a crypto and can be taken out of the Voxelus VR platforms, sent to a personal wallet, and then traded on an exchange is highly unique. The idea is users can build their own VR stuff and sell it for Vox, or build VR worlds/games from buying items for sale from other users.

When the Voxelus VR Marketplace launches officially (April 19th), it will be the #1 VR content provider in the world. The only way to buy/sell anything there, is with Voxels.

#gamechanger

Thank you that part is now clear. However in favor of the VR eco system users, against which price they will buy vox from uphold in the near future? In other words, will uphold determine the directive price for 1 vox (now 1btc = 650 vox)or will uphold follow the prices of the exchanges? If so, in which frequent will the price change on unhold, and how can we anticipate on this? Because then uphold is the market maker and choose the price of each vox then?
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:36:38 PM

this project looks really nice.

yolo
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:18:57 AM

Voxelus and Uphold only sell coins for use on the Voxelus platform at their website, these guys don't trade on uᴉoɔʇᴉq exchanges. It wouldn't benefit the VR eco system if they dumped the coins they own. Additionally, they are only releasing/offering 15% for sale, and the rest are in holdings. If they sell out they will release the next 15% for sale. Remember Voxels is the only form of money for use on the Voxelus platforms - and that's what they sell it for.  The fact that's it's a crypto and can be taken out of the Voxelus VR platforms, sent to a personal wallet, and then traded on an exchange is highly unique. The idea is users can build their own VR stuff and sell it for Vox, or build VR worlds/games from buying items for sale from other users.

#gamechanger

Thank you that part is now clear. However in favor of the VR eco system users, against which price they will buy vox from uphold in the near future? In other words, will uphold determine the directive price for 1 vox (now 1btc = 650 vox)or will uphold follow the prices of the exchanges? If so, in which frequent will the price change on unhold, and how can we anticipate on this? Because then uphold is the market maker and choose the price of each vox then?

We've contacted Uphold because you guys are 100% right. We asked and Uphold just raised the Voxels price on their exchange to 1/200 ,  they are working on tying into the api for a more accurate live price, however it may not happen until Monday.  We also requested they stop selling any VOX period until they have it ready. Waiting on a response but at least they raised the price for now to stop what was going on.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:20:56 AM

this project looks really nice.

Thanks! Tons of hard work from dedicated people are making this happen. I'm really excited that the Samsung VR headsets are being bought up all over the country.  The Voxelus VR platform has so many neat features and content that it should be a hit right away with VR users.
albertocp

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:22:48 AM

This looks amazing but is it just attaching to the hype of virtual reality? In the end I think you need to ask yourself if it's all hype.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:24:01 AM

i googled very interesting info in news

More than $687 million (USD) has transacted on the Voxelus platform since its November 2014 launch in 170 countries, Wilson noted. This sum represents 36% of the world’s public uᴉoɔʇᴉq in less than 13 months.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/voxelus-virtual-reality-currency-presale-begins-uphold-platform/

This story was written by a junior writer who confused Voxelus for Uphold. We have contacted crypto coin news and kindly asked for it to be corrected. Should be fixed over the next few days to my understanding.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:28:29 AM

This looks amazing but is it just attaching to the hype of virtual reality? In the end I think you need to ask yourself if it's all hype.

Well Voxelus, It's a working VR platform (not a promise of a future platform) so it's more then hype , it already works, and it's already here.
You can download the launcher (www.voxelus.com) which has the builder and the viewer software. To experience in VR you need the headset, and a compatible phone.  

Voxelus , it's one of the few programs, that has been approved by Samsung and Voxelus is already in the Samsung VR store!

Directions to install and use everything, can be found at www.voxelus.com
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:10:05 AM

Well Voxelus, It's a working VR platform (not a promise of a future platform) so it's more then hype , it already works, and it's already here.
You can download the launcher (www.voxelus.com) which has the builder and the viewer software. To experience in VR you need the headset, and a compatible phone.  

Voxelus , it's one of the few programs, that has been approved by Samsung and Voxelus is already in the Samsung VR store!

Directions to install and use everything, can be found at www.voxelus.com

We will go to 0.1BTC per coin soon IMO

yolo
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:37:36 AM

Livecoin.net just listed VOX

Thats 2 exchanges so far. Others are in the mix too. Contacted Coinmarketcap again. Michael's emailing them as well.

Stay tuned, there is more coming guys!
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 06:33:05 AM

someone trying to FUD for cheaper coins?  Roll Eyes

voxelus have a working platform and developers who are experienced in VR...also VR is coming of age right now and a marriage of crypto and VR is perfect match for a decentralised secure payment system
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:44:00 AM

Anyone have faucet so i can accumulate this for free?
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:56:00 AM

I contacted coinmarketcap should see it soon. I personally can't speak for Polo as they are in control of the coins they list but I highly suggest you guys each send polo an email requesting Voxels get listed.

and what about this comment from you guys?
"
Second, the exchanges are ready for Voxels!  Poloniex, and Bittrex will be ready to launch trading as soon as we give them the word! My understanding is Shapeshift will allow Voxels, and at this time Uphold is already allowing the purchase of Voxels. There are a couple other exchanges as well that are in the mix, one of them being Livecoin. I'll let everyone know more on that when we get there.  If you have an exchange you want us to contact for the listing of Voxels, please let me know."

Bueller... Bueller... anyone?

SO is it coming to Polo as claimed earlier or not?
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 07:18:06 AM

Hello.
We're glad to announce that VOXELS is listed at our exchange >>>

Welcome and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me in chat  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
scvetic

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:50:33 AM

all coins premined. Everything centralized to get few people rich .

They will pump it - than they will dump it as it happened numerous time before with coins who were 100% premined.

Thats I dont invest anything into it.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:51:12 AM

Hello.
We're glad to announce that VOXELS is listed at our exchange >>>

Welcome and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me in chat  Wink

Thank you Livecoin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: