Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 02:25:19 PM

Im just curious what engine this is built on?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:00:18 PM

I observed presales.
In about 1000BTC of the presales total sale, 700BTC was a fund of one whale.
Probably it is an uphold's dummy fund.
They are working with shape shift. CEO of shape shift is their members.

Probably They conspired and increased sales of presales
This is their presales document.
http://fast-uploader.com/file/7015926518124/

Other 300BTC is funds of the users.But the user's other funds were a little per one person.

In other words, the other users are hardly buying it.

But, they published an article of the following, they have fueled expectations
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/voxelus-completes-a-record-350000-pre-sale-round/

And they have now continued to sell 210 million VOX with full force.
Only 1000BTC in game development is too small.
So, they must continue to sell 210 million premine.

But it will be big betrayal to presales buyer.

This coin is a farce and russian whales/scammers trying to make it work.  lol if anyone buys they will get dumppppedddd on. Sad.
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:25:22 PM

Lies... lies... lies... uphold = voxelus... but now price is down the crapper they are like, ooo noos we are total different entities.
Then what about Halsey Minor and the interview on vox he gave recently?

“We are a highly regulated institution,” said Watson, “and we have to play by certain rules. We have stated, and we reiterate today, that neither Uphold nor Voxelus will sell any Voxels it owns – which constitute the vast majority of Voxels in existence - at below the final crowdsale price of 1/650 BTC – ever. Uphold has not sold any Voxels whatsoever, even when the Voxel initially traded well above the crowdsale price, and we have no intention of selling any Voxels for the foreseeable future.

More lies, yeah they did, that when price started to tumble bog time... they corrected it later but they did sell them cheaper for over a day.

https://uphold.com/en/press-releases/posts/press-releases/uphold-to-support-real-time-purchases-and-trading-for-voxel-litecoin-and-ethereum-to-follow
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:43:24 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 05:12:33 PM by bobcaticus

what a sack of shit.  Worst launch ever.

Remember when Uphold fucked with Andreas?  NO ONE TOUCHES OUR PRINCE.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4aehga/anthony_watson_uphold_ceo_is_suing_andreas/
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:02:57 PM

This press release was added to Uphold's site today.

https://uphold.com/en/press-media/posts/press-releases/uphold-to-support-real-time-purchases-and-trading-for-voxel-litecoin-and-ethereum-to-follow
pechak

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:42:53 PM

Lies... lies... lies... uphold = voxelus... but now price is down the crapper they are like, ooo noos we are total different entities.
Then what about Halsey Minor and the interview on vox he gave recently?

“We are a highly regulated institution,” said Watson, “and we have to play by certain rules. We have stated, and we reiterate today, that neither Uphold nor Voxelus will sell any Voxels it owns – which constitute the vast majority of Voxels in existence - at below the final crowdsale price of 1/650 BTC – ever. Uphold has not sold any Voxels whatsoever, even when the Voxel initially traded well above the crowdsale price, and we have no intention of selling any Voxels for the foreseeable future.

More lies, yeah they did, that when price started to tumble bog time... they corrected it later but they did sell them cheaper for over a day.

https://uphold.com/en/press-releases/posts/press-releases/uphold-to-support-real-time-purchases-and-trading-for-voxel-litecoin-and-ethereum-to-follow

We all have been voxxed??? LOL
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:02:42 PM

Show premain address and we will see development funds.
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:11:14 PM

Where normal BLOCK EXPLORER? Sad
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:23:53 PM

guys i like the idea of this project.
I didnt buy the premine/ico , but i am thinking of buying some VOX
I have over 10years experience in using 3d studio max, im assuming the voxels marketplace is similar to places like 3d studio cafe. A place where people can buy 3d rendered models from and much more.
Is the marketplace due to open soon? is there a beta version somewhere.
Thanks

8 days away from what I understand.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:27:30 PM

I have over 10years experience in using 3d studio max, im assuming the voxels marketplace is similar to places like 3d studio cafe. A place where people can buy 3d rendered models from and much more.
Thanks

Is there still any update on when will Poloniex will add Vox? There is a scheduled back end maintenance at 01:00 UTC today, would they finally add Vox?
https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/719661573938290688
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:52:28 PM

Thanks

Is there still any update on when will Poloniex will add Vox? There is a scheduled back end maintenance at 01:00 UTC today, would they finally add Vox?
https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/719661573938290688

I have not heard anything back from Poloniex. We dont know if they will list Voxels or not.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 12:32:27 AM

yes why can't we see the top 20 holders of VOX? There needs to be 100% transparency otherwise this is just a scam

I have not heard anything back from Poloniex. We dont know if they will list Voxels or not.

no serious exchange is going to list you unless you have a proper block explorer which shows the whereabouts of all the funds so it is accountable. At the moment you could have 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 coins stashed away but we don't know

Interesting adding Eth and Litecoin huh? But i remember this from OP:

Voxels will be the only cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin supported by Uphold.
xirdo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:38:40 AM

yes why can't we see the top 20 holders of VOX? There needs to be 100% transparency otherwise this is just a scam

no serious exchange is going to list you unless you have a proper block explorer which shows the whereabouts of all the funds so it is accountable. At the moment you could have 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 coins stashed away but we don't know

lol oeps Embarrassed
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:25:45 AM

lol oeps Embarrassed

To have a proper working VOX Block explorer is a huge necessity now for this coin, its a form of transparency , I doubt that Poloniex will add VOX on their exchange unless this will be resolved. I mean come on, a copycat coin like DarkLisk could easily make a better Block explorer, and VOX with its sponsors and Investor's money could NOT?

http://www.rainz.xyz/chainz/disk/

Come on VOX, you need to step up and show some real value.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:29:41 AM

lol oeps Embarrassed

To have a proper working VOX Block explorer is a huge necessity now for this coin, its a form of transparency , I doubt that Poloniex will add VOX on their exchange unless this will be resolved. I mean come on, a copycat coin like DarkLisk could easily make a better Block explorer, and VOX with its sponsors and Investor's money could NOT?

http://www.rainz.xyz/chainz/disk/

Come on VOX, you need to step up and show some real value.

The first block explorer is basic and just for tracking a transaction.

I was looking into another Block Explorer, but there are news announcements about a week from now and I wanted to wait til then because it will be likely be offered in a bounty or part of something much bigger actually. While I'm not opposed to a new Block Explorer,  I highly doubt that a new explorer would make a difference with any exchange because we give the source code to exchanges and they generally have their own explorers like Bittrex.  

So either way, there will be a new block explorer. I just wanted to wait til the announcements so I could give the community a chance to take part.
Kopper

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:52:33 AM

The first block explorer is basic and just for tracking a transaction.

I was looking into another Block Explorer, but there are news announcements about a week from now and I wanted to wait til then because it will be likely be offered in a bounty or part of something much bigger actually. While I'm not opposed to a new Block Explorer,  I highly doubt that a new explorer would make a difference with any exchange because we give the source code to exchanges and they generally have their own explorers like Bittrex.  

So either way, there will be a new block explorer. I just wanted to wait til the announcements so I could give the community a chance to take part.

So to sum up what you just said, we don't need it now and should wait another week?

I just wanted to wait til the announcements so I could give the community a chance to take part.
Looks like community is already takes apart.

I did not buy this one on the ICO, but grabbed some at 80k range, and look where it is now, LOL. What scares me the most now is how this entire situation with "dump" is handled. Uphold grabbed thousands of BTC in crowfunding and they can't find 20 to shut this people off? Just take their coins of Bittrex and see them try to dump. Nope, not happening. The transparency is very low. Show us premine and richlist. Every additional minute this situation holds, more and more people loosing fait in VOX. Trust me, once (if) it every comes back, most of the crowd here will dump and never look back. I am for sure.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:40:37 AM

Sounds like no one here wants to wait for the bounties to kick in, so we'll ditch the bounty contest for the best VOX block explorer. I'll get one running at block experts as fast as I can get them to respond.
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:08:50 AM

The selling pressure is pretty high on Bittrex.  I got in initially at  .0008 and figured that I would setup another buy at .0004 and it just hit today.  The bis is less than 20 BTC now and from judging from how much people bought during the pre-sale there is still a ton of coin out there. I'm going to see how low this can go before trying to get anymore coin to recover my losses.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
addergebroed

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:24:23 AM

Jim,

I appreciate you replies. The thing we need is confidence in this coin, but right now it's still getting worse. Reverse this.

My question is simple; please let some other official Vox/Uphold people comment in this thread with a nice overall update and roadmap.
It's the way to restore trust. As you know, the start of Vox wasn't (and isn't) great. Promise after promise got broken.

Now is the time to get your stuff together and reply as a community, be clear and realize your milestones. Today you are saying to skip the bounties and getting a good block explorer online asap. Again, make up your mind. This project needs to be managed, please let the other Vox/Uphold people take part in managing this coin from now on.

Looking forward to your honest reply,
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:56:24 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 03:19:45 PM by jimn

lol oeps Embarrassed

LOL

worth 2k sat

scammer

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: