Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418509 times)
gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:56:36 AM

OK I have a big announcement guys. The next big feature from Voxelus will be here soon, the guys are testing it right now, and let me tell you all,  this is an absolutely insane feature.

For the first time ever anywhere,  the Voxelus platform, will soon allow you to build your worlds while you're in VR!

This means you won't have to build in 2D and then view it in VR,,, very soon you'll be able to build your VR world, while you're in VR.

You want to talk about crazy cool, no one has ever seen or done anything like this before. 

Very cool!!! I'll be testing that feature for sure!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:52:12 AM

OK I have a big announcement guys. The next big feature from Voxelus will be here soon, the guys are testing it right now, and let me tell you all,  this is an absolutely insane feature.

For the first time ever anywhere,  the Voxelus platform, will soon allow you to build your worlds while you're in VR!

This means you won't have to build in 2D and then view it in VR,,, very soon you'll be able to build your VR world, while you're in VR.

You want to talk about crazy cool, no one has ever seen or done anything like this before. 

Reserved!
Kopper

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:32:20 AM

Looks like the market is as indifferent as before. Just too much on the sale side.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:37:31 AM

Looks like the market is as indifferent as before. Just too much on the sale side.

The VOX market needs more new blood of investors, its like only the bots are trading to each other to maintain the volume on bittrex to remain number 2 or 1. Need more marketing approach IMO. Let the good announcements spread with good advertisement to invite more people in. And one thing more, this community needs to grow.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:17:47 AM

let weak hands sell off....the VR market will develop and as long as that is successful, everything else will follow
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:07:50 AM

Damn, I should have known this coin was a scam.
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:56:45 AM

Currently, on Bittrex

Sellers have a total of 181944.031 VOX for sell. That's just under two hundred thousand for sale.
Buyers are offering to buy 2778273.258 VOX. So that's almost three million coins people are willing to buy, nearly double the amount sold in the crowdsale.

I see interest, and people hoping to get a bunch of cheap VOX.

Smiley
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:03:22 PM

Voxels is "The Coin of the Month" on http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/, and is good for 50% off any advertising during the month of May.

jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:21:56 PM

Here's a link to keep up with Voxelus in the news.

https://www.google.com/#q=voxelus&tbm=nws
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:29:00 PM

Any news or updates yet with regards to the Nabshow?
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:41:35 PM

congratulations!

The VOX market needs more new -->blood <--of investors, its like only the bots are trading to each other to maintain the volume on bittrex to remain number 2 or 1. Need more victims approach IMO. Let the good announcements spread with good advertisement to invite more idiot in. And one thing more, this community needs to die.

fixed

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:23:17 PM

congratulations!

The VOX market needs more new -->blood <--of investors, its like only the bots are trading to each other to maintain the volume on bittrex to remain number 2 or 1. Need more victims approach IMO. Let the good announcements spread with good advertisement to invite more idiot in. And one thing more, this community needs to die.

fixed

LOL, someone forgot to take his happy pills this morning... you've got some serious anger issues man, have you already seen a doctor for this?
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:24:47 PM

Any demo videos available on this feature? Would love to see how this actually works!
addergebroed

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:29:56 PM

Jim,
If VOX is such a serious project, how hard can it be for the other members to let him just place one single comment in this topic?

We need trust more than ever and more than just posting news. I think you are trying your best to keep up with everything over here, but the reason people invest in VOX is mainly because of the big names behind it.
I know those guys are busy, but if they're serious about this project, posting one or two comments over here should've been a part in that phase of being busy.

We need a leader of the team to clear some things up over here. Let him post a small recap and after that, push forward with this coin! It has the potential to become huge!
People will check Bitcointalk forums, not the official forums (but haven't seen anyone over there as well), that's how it is, please act like a trustworthy community so the FUD will become less and you'll gain more support.  

Jim, you said before that all constructive and/or serious questions would get an answer. Still waiting for your reply on the above.
marcelobbtc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:33:35 PM

Jim,
If VOX is such a serious project, how hard can it be for the other members to let him just place one single comment in this topic?

We need trust more than ever and more than just posting news. I think you are trying your best to keep up with everything over here, but the reason people invest in VOX is mainly because of the big names behind it.
I know those guys are busy, but if they're serious about this project, posting one or two comments over here should've been a part in that phase of being busy.

We need a leader of the team to clear some things up over here. Let him post a small recap and after that, push forward with this coin! It has the potential to become huge!
People will check Bitcointalk forums, not the official forums (but haven't seen anyone over there as well), that's how it is, please act like a trustworthy community so the FUD will become less and you'll gain more support.  

Jim, you said before that all constructive and/or serious questions would get an answer. Still waiting for your reply on the above.

What are you expecting them to say? Really, i'm interested in what kind of statement are you expecting from those guys?
Thanks
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:13:45 PM

Jim,

I honestly can't stop anyone from coming on the boards.  This is a serious project and the guys at Voxelus are working on the platform non stop to bring you guys the best and the most VR content available to date. Halsey was just here in Vegas for three events reguarding VR. He was here for NAB all week giving demos and anyone here could come meet him. What question do you need clarified or answered so I can address it directly for you?

jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:17:09 PM

Any demo videos available on this feature? Would love to see how this actually works!

As soon as the feature is released I will let you guys know. It's not been made available yet to the public platform. I'm told 30 days or less.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:34:13 PM

If you jump to 24:14:00 Michael starts talking about VR and Voxels. This interview is featured on the homepage and this site claims to have 15 million viewers a month.
https://beterrific.com
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:00:05 AM

If you jump to 24:14:00 Michael starts talking about VR and Voxels. This interview is featured on the homepage and this site claims to have 15 million viewers a month.

I do not see any interview @ 24:14:00, scanned it and it starts on 23:14:00 instead. It was a nice interview.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:19:19 AM

I do not see any interview @ 24:14:00, scanned it and it starts on 23:14:00 instead. It was a nice interview.

Thanks for the heads up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: