Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:31:24 PM

VOX TEAM, is this a joke?! trading 4x under ICO price?!

I want to know exactly HOW you guys are going to make sure the investors will be satisfied.

There are more then 200 million VOX, so we need a marketcap of more then 20 million to get back on the ICO price.

Maybe it would be a great IDEA to decrease the amount of VOX.

Please tell us what VOXELUS and UPHOLDS plans are to make the price stable again.

Thank you.

You ask for their plans? It seem apparent to me that their plans are to take the money and run, while maintaining a facade to keep the buyers coming.

I understand wanting to make money on something you've put time into, but this is ridiculous. This is basically a 100% premined coin with a total supply of 200 million. Only 31.5 Million were sold to private early investors and to crowdsale buyers, leaving 168.5 Million to be dumped on us by the creators of VOX, including the dev team (Jim Blasko et al.), Halsey Minor, and whoever else involved in this. Looking at the facts alone, VOX was seemingly created with the ultimate goal of making its creators rich at the expense of those who were deceived by their marketing. I applaud you Jim, you did it!

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
www.www

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:57:23 PM

Can't hurt to invest a little into this project. It doesn't look good now, still no info from the VOX team about what they are going to do to build op this community.

I would say buy some Vox and put it in a wallet, look at it again over a year. Who knows by then Facebook bought them (they are big in VR) an your Vox will be worth x20.

But right now I doubt Facebook would be interested in a project where the people who are carrying the project in a financial and non-tech way would never show up and let the complete project depend on their dev like what's happening right now (and why it's failing)...

I don't think the project is failing at all, just because the price of the coin has lowered. With the Voxelus platform, I see new content, new partnerships, and I see new features. The Voxelus platform continues to improve , grow in users, grow in VR content all regardless of coin price. Everyone would all like to see VOX over a buck again but it could take time. When Bitcoin dropped from 1200 to 600, later to 250 people started to call it dead, and a failed experiment. True supporters and believers of crypto currency knew in time Bitcoin would bounce back. It's been years and the price hasn't rebounded to even half of what it was. So I ask is Bitcoin dead? My response is no Bitcoin is not dead, it's still recovering and it takes time and the same could apply to Voxels. VOX has been trading for under a month, so wait it out, be supportive, build a cool VR world. If you need to try and get rich quick, you can always come to Las Vegas and truly gamble.   
It is ridiculous to compare your private blokchain with Bitcoin.
All that we have seen to date is a parade of incompetence and irresponsibility.
And maybe it was intended Grin
RealRimlin

Activity: 395

"Live long and prosper"

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:03:35 PM

When VOX will be on exhange platforms?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:06:21 PM

Can't hurt to invest a little into this project. It doesn't look good now, still no info from the VOX team about what they are going to do to build op this community.

I would say buy some Vox and put it in a wallet, look at it again over a year. Who knows by then Facebook bought them (they are big in VR) an your Vox will be worth x20.

But right now I doubt Facebook would be interested in a project where the people who are carrying the project in a financial and non-tech way would never show up and let the complete project depend on their dev like what's happening right now (and why it's failing)...

I don't think the project is failing at all, just because the price of the coin has lowered. With the Voxelus platform, I see new content, new partnerships, and I see new features. The Voxelus platform continues to improve , grow in users, grow in VR content all regardless of coin price. Everyone would all like to see VOX over a buck again but it could take time. When Bitcoin dropped from 1200 to 600, later to 250 people started to call it dead, and a failed experiment. True supporters and believers of crypto currency knew in time Bitcoin would bounce back. It's been years and the price hasn't rebounded to even half of what it was. So I ask is Bitcoin dead? My response is no Bitcoin is not dead, it's still recovering and it takes time and the same could apply to Voxels. VOX has been trading for under a month, so wait it out, be supportive, build a cool VR world. If you need to try and get rich quick, you can always come to Las Vegas and truly gamble.  

Newsflash: This is crypto and the reality is, the first way to get attention and promote your project is by showing market a strong price... Something vox miserably failed at so far.

Not saying I agree all the time with the way these markets work but it is what it is... Accept it, embrace it and grow

BTW about the get rich quick... I get that but investors do prefer to, at least,  not get poor quick ether Wink
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:50:49 PM

When VOX will be on exhange platforms?

VOX is currently on Bittrex, Uphold, and Livecoin exchanges.
marcelobbtc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:05:01 PM

I was kind of confused on why I had invested in VOX... So I read this entire thread again.

It was the only place where i could gather enough information to rethink my decision. The following just repeat themselves or talk to other type of audience: http://thevoxel.com/ , https://uphold.com/en/transparency , https://www.voxelus.com/

What is has become clear to me is that the only one who knows what he is doing in terms of the coin itself is @jimblasko , sorry Molly you have just arrived here.

Voxelus VR development team has done their job delivering what they said they would deliver, great multiplatform easy-to-use product with huge potential for those willing to create. Uphold will guarantee your coins will be safe and you'll be able to buy VOX with any type of fiat/coin you might even think, also a nice move. People behind the coin aren't the problem here.

This entire coin is based on the assumption that the marketplace will be a huge success, that's something we really don't know.

Besides speculation, what type of value to the business does the VOX add?

Creators aren't in the speculation business. When you start to notice that what is holding you back is the coin itself, Voxelus will most likely allow people to buy with USD directly. A fundamental promise will be broken and the VOX will disappear if that happens.

I've just submitted a request for VOX to be added on POLONIEX (I assume it had already been done, but i keep hearing that more than 9 exchanges are lined up, April is about to end and nothing has happened).

POLONIEX has a field where you have to put why do you think the coin should be added, had no problem filling that since i really think this isn't a scam, but it also asks if it has a significant innovation over other coins...

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:17:06 PM

I was kind of confused on why I had invested in VOX... So I read this entire thread again.

It was the only place where i could gather enough information to rethink my decision. The following just repeat themselves or talk to other type of audience: http://thevoxel.com/ , https://uphold.com/en/transparency , https://www.voxelus.com/

What is has become clear to me is that the only one who knows what he is doing in terms of the coin itself is @jimblasko , sorry Molly you have just arrived here.

Voxelus VR development team has done their job delivering what they said they would deliver, great multiplatform easy-to-use product with huge potential for those willing to create. Uphold will guarantee your coins will be safe and you'll be able to buy VOX with any type of fiat/coin you might even think, also a nice move. People behind the coin aren't the problem here.

This entire coin is based on the assumption that the marketplace will be a huge success, that's something we really don't know.

Creators aren't in the speculation business. When you start to notice that what is holding you back is the coin itself, Voxelus will most likely allow people to buy with USD directly. A fundamental promise will be broken and the VOX will disappear if that happens.

I've just submitted a request for VOX to be added on POLONIEX (I assume it had already been done, but i keep hearing that more than 9 exchanges are lined up, April is about to end and nothing has happened).

POLONIEX has a field where you have to put why do you think the coin should be added, had no problem filling that since i really think this isn't a scam, but it also asks if it has a significant innovation over other coins...

I think what is lacking here is a good explanation to all investors and gamers also what is the possibilities in the current and future setting with the cohesion of Voxels, Uphold and Voxelus. People tend to not  see the bigger picture here why people are dumping their coins. I went to the forum of Voxelus, to tell you frankly there is not much activity there which means the number of people playing their game is still very low. The integration of Voxels and Voxelus communities should be realized and working in sync.
xichum

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:02:29 AM

And its gone.
BigCat45

Activity: 441

Bigboss

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:37:47 PM

There is almost no chance for polo listing this. They only list high profile coins, as I understand it. High volume is a good sign, but everyone here knows those are fake orders, I can assure you polo guys know that too. With about zero transparency on the wallets, most of the traders will stay away as well. As investors-traders we know nothing about 198 million coins. Rich list only shows those are spread around very finely, lots and lots of million holding addresses, plus they are constantly moving. It's not like they would say, here, this is VOX team members accounts, this one is uphold, bittrex, you name it. Who is moving those millions? The fact is we don't know, and I'm afraid never will.

I must say I've spent almost 5BTC trying to average out my entry point, buying every 2-3 days. Well, current price is 1/2 of my average.
200 mil was purposely chosen for everlasting price decrease. Bittrex total is rising all the time with probably people like me taking those out of the exchange.
Is voxelus doesn't care about the price. Really? I bet everyone there checks bittrex daily. Will they work is their stash is worth $45 ?

Do you homework first, and stay away. Or be prepared for a major disappointment.
marcelobbtc

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:40:56 PM

There is almost no chance for polo listing this. They only list high profile coins, as I understand it. High volume is a good sign, but everyone here knows those are fake orders, I can assure you polo guys know that too. With about zero transparency on the wallets, most of the traders will stay away as well. As investors-traders we know nothing about 198 million coins. Rich list only shows those are spread around very finely, lots and lots of million holding addresses, plus they are constantly moving. It's not like they would say, here, this is VOX team members accounts, this one is uphold, bittrex, you name it. Who is moving those millions? The fact is we don't know, and I'm afraid never will.

I must say I've spent almost 5BTC trying to average out my entry point, buying every 2-3 days. Well, current price is 1/2 of my average.
200 mil was purposely chosen for everlasting price decrease. Bittrex total is rising all the time with probably people like me taking those out of the exchange.
Is voxelus doesn't care about the price. Really? I bet everyone there checks bittrex daily. Will they work is their stash is worth $45 ?

Do you homework first, and stay away. Or be prepared for a major disappointment.

How would those fake orders work? What are they looking for? Are they only bots or just uphold buying what people buy on their platform?
Why would anyone buy on uphold if you can't withdraw...
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:44:41 PM

wait a little birdie said buy this shytcoin

Wait its a freaking vulture eating on a dead coin

well at least it has a moving block chain and ypou dont have to wait a month to get the coins outta an exchange

maybe we can sell seats for agrand on a new voxel company you can make after you sell enough for that dream toy

love ya great Blastoshi nice work  Cool
addergebroed

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:33:49 AM

We are bringing in Molly from Transform Group and she will be more active in the group here keeping everyone updated on PR activities from Voxelus. She's worked on crypto accounts since 2014 and is a member of BitcoinTalk.

Thanks for the intro @jimblasko!

We've rolled out the Voxelus marketplace for both paid (Voxel) and free content - browse it if you haven't already: https://www.voxelus.com/marketplace

Smiley

Wow, such active. 1 post in 3 days. Wow.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:59:35 AM

We are bringing in Molly from Transform Group and she will be more active in the group here keeping everyone updated on PR activities from Voxelus. She's worked on crypto accounts since 2014 and is a member of BitcoinTalk.

We've rolled out the Voxelus marketplace for both paid (Voxel) and free content - browse it if you haven't already: https://www.voxelus.com/marketplace

Smiley

Maybe she needs something to post first? Without PR activities no posts  Grin
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:20:42 PM

Relax, there is news coming.. Some news got missed this week in the transition but if you follow the google link I posted before you would have already seen the recent news. Voxelus had a second story by Engadget this week, but like I said, there is a transitional phase happening here. Molly is awesome and here to take part with an important role, but give her a chance to let that start to happen. Rome wasn't built in three days either, nothing is.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:49:03 PM

Relax, there is news coming.. Some news got missed this week in the transition but if you follow the google link I posted before you would have already seen the recent news. Voxelus had a second story by Engadget this week, but like I said, there is a transitional phase happening here. Molly is awesome and here to take part with an important role, but give her a chance to let that start to happen. Rome wasn't built in three days either, nothing is.

Well if you are referring to this https://www.google.com/#q=voxelus&tbm=nws ,nope I do not see any latest news worth reading or noticing. We want to know on how is Voxelus doing in the VR scene. Any worthy news coming from them? How big is their player based? Their forum seems to be like a ghost town and not much activity there too. Yes you were saying Rome wasn not built in 3 days, but Voxels has been in the scene for months now and I do not see the community is growing either, as it shows on the present market price of Vox at bittrex. Please enlighten me if I am mistaken.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:13:33 PM

Well if you are referring to this https://www.google.com/#q=voxelus&tbm=nws ,nope I do not see any latest news worth reading or noticing. We want to know on how is Voxelus doing in the VR scene. Any worthy news coming from them? How big is their player based? Their forum seems to be like a ghost town and not much activity there too. Yes you were saying Rome wasn not built in 3 days, but Voxels has been in the scene for months now and I do not see the community is growing either, as it shows on the present market price of Vox at bittrex. Please enlighten me if I am mistaken.

It is to my understanding that Voxleus had over 20k downloads the 1st month, and over 100k downloads more over the last month. With very few headset units actually out there in peoples hands, I feel the Voxelus VR Marketplace will still take some time to grow. But at some point (hopefully by Christmas this year) the Voxelus VR Marketplace could simply explode beyond all our expectations.
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:06:42 PM

I will follow this story with caution.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
bitMTW

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:57:14 PM

Hey all,

Please see the post below that Voxelus CEO Martin Repetto shared today. He asked us to share this with the Voxel community here.

-Molly

How Voxelus Will Become the #1 VR Content Destination in Less than a Year

After a very long time working hard to get all of our technology together, I can now report that all of our launches have been very successful from a technical point of view – and now we are focused on the marketing and business development of the Marketplace and its content to grow it to the #1 VR content destination in the world.
Our Voxelus Creator is now launched (with more than 75,000 downloads); our Voxelus Viewer is now available for Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR and shortly for Google Cardboard and HTC Vive; and our industry-first VR content marketplace is now live and selling exciting VR assets for users to create worlds and experiences, as well as providing hundreds of free items.  We also allow our users play their creations and realtime multiplayer in VR.

Today is May 2nd, and it is my commitment as CEO of Voxelus to take the exciting, nascent world of immersive virtual reality and provide the best experience for those millions of consumers who will be buying their first headsets between now and the Christmas gift-buying season.  Here are our concrete steps to make this happen as fast as possible:

1)    Later this month, we will announce the capability of creators to build worlds with in-world building capabilities.  In other words, you can not only build your own VR world, but you can then let users customize their own version of it, or solve a puzzle, or interact with one another through building sub-worlds inside of the main world.  This is a first that will allow for new revenue streams for content creators, as well as great new experiences for users. All of this, from within the VR experience using very simple tools.

2)    Continuing to add new content.  Our deal with Flat Pyramid provides us with 7,000 3D assets we will be converting to add immersive VR.  Our content creator incentives and revenue share programs should add hundreds to thousands more or original assets, games and entire worlds built by our users.

3)    Starting May 15th, content creators developing worlds for Voxelus will compete for 5,000 voxels per month, with a top prize of 2,000 voxels for most played app, 1,000 voxels for second place, 500 voxels for third place, and 250 voxels each to the next six places.  These voxels will be free of any restrictions and sent to the winner’s wallet inside the Voxelus Platform. 

4)    We will also be announcing user incentives to have new VR users actually buy their first piece of content on Voxelus for free!  The number of voxels being offered will be announced shortly, but they will be only usable on the site, not given away for trading.

5)    We will also be announcing the formation of a Voxel Foundation shortly, which will be funded by Voxelus but operated independently, charged with evangelism, business development, outreach, bounties and hackathons to develop new features, scaling and maintenance, and developing new APIs for other VR applications, tools, worlds and even hardware to work with and to accept voxels.  The Quantum Leap Pro VR camera (list price $10,000) has already announced it will accept voxels as payment at a 5 percent discount when it begins taking order later this month.

6)    Finally, we wanted to let everyone know that we are fully committed to both making Voxelus the world’s leading VR content platform, as well as to having the Voxel be the digital token the world uses to buy, sell and play virtual reality.  We feel the Voxel price is quite undervalued, and as we achieve the above metrics – as well as announce future partnerships and branded content offerings that the Voxel price will be several hundred percent higher than it is today, and well above the highest price anyone paid in last year’s crowdsale.

Best regards,
Martin Repetto - Voxelus CEO
bitMTW

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:02:11 PM

Smiley

Maybe she needs something to post first? Without PR activities no posts  Grin

As with any company or coin, there won't be PR activity or news to share every day. I'll certainly be keeping you guys updated on any news in the coming weeks. Jim's still around to answer questions about the coin, etc.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:58:31 PM

Hey all,

Please see the post below that Voxelus CEO Martin Repetto shared today. He asked us to share this with the Voxel community here.

-Molly

How Voxelus Will Become the #1 VR Content Destination in Less than a Year

After a very long time working hard to get all of our technology together, I can now report that all of our launches have been very successful from a technical point of view – and now we are focused on the marketing and business development of the Marketplace and its content to grow it to the #1 VR content destination in the world.
Our Voxelus Creator is now launched (with more than 75,000 downloads); our Voxelus Viewer is now available for Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR and shortly for Google Cardboard and HTC Vive; and our industry-first VR content marketplace is now live and selling exciting VR assets for users to create worlds and experiences, as well as providing hundreds of free items.  We also allow our users play their creations and realtime multiplayer in VR.

Today is May 2nd, and it is my commitment as CEO of Voxelus to take the exciting, nascent world of immersive virtual reality and provide the best experience for those millions of consumers who will be buying their first headsets between now and the Christmas gift-buying season.  Here are our concrete steps to make this happen as fast as possible:

1)    Later this month, we will announce the capability of creators to build worlds with in-world building capabilities.  In other words, you can not only build your own VR world, but you can then let users customize their own version of it, or solve a puzzle, or interact with one another through building sub-worlds inside of the main world.  This is a first that will allow for new revenue streams for content creators, as well as great new experiences for users. All of this, from within the VR experience using very simple tools.

2)    Continuing to add new content.  Our deal with Flat Pyramid provides us with 7,000 3D assets we will be converting to add immersive VR.  Our content creator incentives and revenue share programs should add hundreds to thousands more or original assets, games and entire worlds built by our users.

3)    Starting May 15th, content creators developing worlds for Voxelus will compete for 5,000 voxels per month, with a top prize of 2,000 voxels for most played app, 1,000 voxels for second place, 500 voxels for third place, and 250 voxels each to the next six places.  These voxels will be free of any restrictions and sent to the winner’s wallet inside the Voxelus Platform. 

4)    We will also be announcing user incentives to have new VR users actually buy their first piece of content on Voxelus for free!  The number of voxels being offered will be announced shortly, but they will be only usable on the site, not given away for trading.

5)    We will also be announcing the formation of a Voxel Foundation shortly, which will be funded by Voxelus but operated independently, charged with evangelism, business development, outreach, bounties and hackathons to develop new features, scaling and maintenance, and developing new APIs for other VR applications, tools, worlds and even hardware to work with and to accept voxels.  The Quantum Leap Pro VR camera (list price $10,000) has already announced it will accept voxels as payment at a 5 percent discount when it begins taking order later this month.

6)    Finally, we wanted to let everyone know that we are fully committed to both making Voxelus the world’s leading VR content platform, as well as to having the Voxel be the digital token the world uses to buy, sell and play virtual reality.  We feel the Voxel price is quite undervalued, and as we achieve the above metrics – as well as announce future partnerships and branded content offerings that the Voxel price will be several hundred percent higher than it is today, and well above the highest price anyone paid in last year’s crowdsale.

Best regards,
Martin Repetto - Voxelus CEO

Thanks for sharing this latest update. This is good since we are seeing the short term roadmap and plans of Voxelus. Good things are coming for Voxels and Voxelus Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: