Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:45:52 PM

Well, I think I'm cooked now.
Once in 3 day posts, two people are cheering the crowd up now (where are they?). Price is constantly declining, and looks like voxelus is only interested in selling premine for $. We all know where it goes from now.
I will probably take what I still can, before this goes into a complete disaster.

I must also thank you guys for teaching me how new ways of scamming can be camouflaged. That was "something old, something new". To me at least.

Very disappointed in this investment, bunch (?) of amateurs. No way this will ever take off.

lolol...

hahahahahaha,you'r so funny man.

Why? No fun here. Only $2k flushed. Not much, right? Wait. No, that's fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:12:32 PM

Relax, there is news coming.. Some news got missed this week in the transition but if you follow the google link I posted before you would have already seen the recent news. Voxelus had a second story by Engadget this week, but like I said, there is a transitional phase happening here. Molly is awesome and here to take part with an important role, but give her a chance to let that start to happen. Rome wasn't built in three days either, nothing is.

Any updates on this 2nd Story about Voxelus that is being presented on Endgadget? Because I do not see it it yet on their website.
This coin seriously lacks community support and the same thing happening on Voxelus Website and forum, that place is like a ghost town.

Hey Jim, any updates? what is the plan of your PR team? are they moving or they do not have the needed information to make a move yet? Investements going down the drain and it is not even funny at all. Seriously you folks need some empathy to your investors and make this coin catch more attention and broadcast its main selling point, do not bother with the names of the founder as we have seen it has no weight on this case.
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:35:34 AM

Great job Voxelus team. Price looks great.

Why did these people did even a fund raising?!

WE want OUR MONEY BACK, VOXELUS.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:38:51 AM

GAR-FUCKING-BAGE

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:38:06 AM

I don't really do PR , but I do know there is a news announcement coming next week as well as the following week. Looks like the price bounced back today after it declined earlier.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:41:29 AM

I don't really do PR , but I do know there is a news announcement coming next week as well as the following week. Looks like the price bounced back today after it declined earlier.

Man you have been telling about news announcements coming for the next succeeding weeks with no appearance whatsover. You should start straightening your sources rightly. If you are not doing PR , so who does it on your team? It seems you guys there have some form of communication gap that needs to be sorted out soon or ship will continue to sink.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:11:20 AM

Man you have been telling about news announcements coming for the next succeeding weeks with no appearance whatsover. You should start straightening your sources rightly. If you are not doing PR , so who does it on your team? It seems you guys there have some form of communication gap that needs to be sorted out soon or ship will continue to sink.

exactly.  as the sole voice or the only person either brave or dumb enough to post in here, sadly your ship has sunk a while ago.  no one wants this shit.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:23:14 AM

Michael Terpin is in charge of PR, and Molly posts the info when we get it. There may not be news everyweek, there wasn't any this week.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:27:07 AM

exactly.  as the sole voice or the only person either brave or dumb enough to post in here, sadly your ship has sunk a while ago.  no one wants this shit.

I'm not going anywhere. Been here for years. I believe in the long term product of Voxelus and VR.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:35:04 AM

Michael Terpin is in charge of PR, and Molly posts the info when we get it. There may not be news everyweek, there wasn't any this week.

Maybe these guys need some follow-up even once a week just to know where things are going? I am sure that it is not only Voxelus is their only client.

I'm not going anywhere. Been here for years. I believe in the long term product of Voxelus and VR.

You can stay there and believe all you want, but if there are no good news coming for Voxelus and Voxels, investors will continue to move out, just like the other guy did who made a dump last time, it does not boost the moral of the community, if there some few remaining Smiley
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:10:54 AM

Maybe these guys need some follow-up even once a week just to know where things are going? I am sure that it is not only Voxelus is their only client.

You can stay there and believe all you want, but if there are no good news coming for Voxelus and Voxels, investors will continue to move out, just like the other guy did who made a dump last time, it does not boost the moral of the community, if there some few remaining Smiley

Again there was no major significant news this week to post, but next week there is good news about the Voxelus platform for the users. The post from Molly that came from Martin Repetto , CEO of Voxelus, gives ideas on what Voxelus has planned out for this year.

As for whats going on right now, right this very second, the guys are getting VR content on Voxelus and getting the features ready for release. Anyone using the platform will appreciate this very soon. Next weeks news release is regarding what they're working on and it should be ready by then.

The PR team is working diligently on the Voxelus Foundation which has news coming out the following week.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:28:37 AM

Again there was no major significant news this week to post, but next week there is good news about the Voxelus platform for the users. The post from Molly that came from Martin Repetto , CEO of Voxelus, gives ideas on what Voxelus has planned out for this year.

As for whats going on right now, right this very second, the guys are getting VR content on Voxelus and getting the features ready for release. Anyone using the platform will appreciate this very soon. Next weeks news release is regarding what they're working on and it should be ready by then.

The PR team is working diligently on the Voxelus Foundation which has news coming out the following week.

Thanks for your updates, WE will be closely watching these things listed as they happen or not.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:14:46 PM

Terpin is fucking useless.  Doesn't mean shit.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:36:53 PM

Terpin is fucking useless.  Doesn't mean shit.

Actually it means alot to those in the industry.

Michael Terpin's accomplishments are highly documented on the web. https://www.google.com/#q=michael+terpin

I suggest doing research before being so harsh. Michael is currently ranked 14th most influential person in Fintech. https://www.rise.global/top-fintech-people

He is also listed in the top 30 most influential people in Bitcoin.  http://insidebitcoins.com/news/the-30-most-influential-people-of-bitcoin/28499
MobyDick_Poloniex

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 04:32:02 AM

VOX/BTC Voxels market added at Poloniex.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_vox
Jdj1727

Activity: 338

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:19:09 AM

VOX/BTC Voxels market added at Poloniex.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_vox

That's promising. Is there news coming for VOX?
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:03:57 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 08:00:21 AM by BitcoinBaBa

Guys let's get this community going. We should all go on poloniex trollbox and enlighten them about this VR beast. Wink

Also time is ripe for the Vox team and folks at Uphold to "really" come out in the front and let the crypto world know about this project's massive potential.
BobBarker

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:46:18 AM

Let me get this straight, you guys are going to compete with Unity? Or does the "easy to use" part imply that it's a step above Minecraft's "creative mode"?

But before that you're going to create a cryptocurrency, for use on your asset store for your game engine.

Clearly no one in the actual video game industry is talking about this, or frankly cares.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a hard time imagining people who know what's going on in the VR/video game market taking this currency seriously.
romeshomey

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:39:02 AM

Any active nodes?  I'm getting 0 connections.
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:43:57 AM

bittrex says my transaction is done
05/14/2016   VOX   372.08324974   Completed
    Address: VE7P6G63bBwpAYmhhbwxYsE2FT6YjxH2N6
    TxId: dd6b134b2c68a951d3ec3fa8fc8bf79aa88607d3f04aff77251545d52385656f

but still no deposit at poloniex  Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: