Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
Johny Paulson

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:55:11 PM

why are you (all) wasting your breath on a shitty scam coin pumped by russians?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

fuck these devs and this SHIT coin.

scam coin pumped by russians?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh   LOL, yeah that´s the way, some info? SOME REAL INFO? any proofs? XD man be serious, and don´t say things like you know something... when you bring any proof, i will believe you, until then for me, is like i didn´t heard nothing.

i say the same to you, don´t waste your breath until bring proofs  Wink.

PD: it´s normal a price uptrend when a company evolve you know that? you know something about called fundamental analysis?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:57:57 PM

why are you (all) wasting your breath on a shitty scam coin pumped by russians?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

scam coin pumped by russians?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh   LOL, yeah thats the way, some info? SOME REAL INFO? any proofs? XD man be serious, and don´t say things like you know something... when you bring any proof i will belive you, until thent for me, is like i didn´t heard nothing.

i say the same to you, don´t waste your breath until bring proofs  Wink.

PD: it´s normal a price uptrend when a company evolve you know that? you know something about called fundamental analysis?

lmao if you knew anything you'd know i'm right.  go talk to some whales/insiders and you'll see wuddup.

not to mention, even looking from an outsider's perspective...look at that fucking chart lmaaoooooooo, pnd special.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:01:45 PM

If they don't start improving communications, this will keep going down, the equity switch is not going to work (don't think many ppl can be credited as investors). The articles with info, shouldn't be hard to find, they created this thread, at least, they should keep it updated (as this is the channel they used to promote the coin and the channel that ppl used to know about the news).

They also need to clarify about the message from the megawhale, if him wasn't related to this coin, they should say something, and if he is relates, they also should say something.

This is just an opinion, they are playing football using baseball rules, this is crypto, and you should play this game.

I agree with you, they must improve the communications, open a channel in youtube ,if you put voxels in a search you will see too much information from others games/companies, but if you search voxelus you find only a little things with a lot of effort.
I hope everything that happened, think about how to communicate the right way.

They also need to clarify about the message from the megawhale ¿?  what message? in twitter? where is to take a look?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235683.msg18634487#msg18634487
Johny Paulson

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:15:16 PM

scam coin pumped by russians?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh   LOL, yeah thats the way, some info? SOME REAL INFO? any proofs? XD man be serious, and don´t say things like you know something... when you bring any proof i will belive you, until thent for me, is like i didn´t heard nothing.

i say the same to you, don´t waste your breath until bring proofs  Wink.

lmao if you knew anything you'd know i'm right.  go talk to some whales/insiders and you'll see wuddup.

not to mention, even looking from an outsider's perspective...look at that fucking chart lmaaoooooooo, pnd special.

You mean Poloniex  pnd special no?
cause the dump was only for the poloniex bot. but yeah was "the Russians" who make that pnd.... omg what i have to hear...

http://imgur.com/AqdJGd8 Russians right?¿ they are making the biggest pnd scheme right now, you see NEM? DASH? LITECOIN? DECRED? ETC? more than 2000 BTC and almost no price change? very smart that Russians

Johny Paulson

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:21:47 PM

If they don't start improving communications, this will keep going down, the equity switch is not going to work (don't think many ppl can be credited as investors). The articles with info, shouldn't be hard to find, they created this thread, at least, they should keep it updated (as this is the channel they used to promote the coin and the channel that ppl used to know about the news).

They also need to clarify about the message from the megawhale, if him wasn't related to this coin, they should say something, and if he is relates, they also should say something.

This is just an opinion, they are playing football using baseball rules, this is crypto, and you should play this game.

I agree with you, they must improve the communications, open a channel in youtube ,if you put voxels in a search you will see too much information from others games/companies, but if you search voxelus you find only a little things with a lot of effort.

They also need to clarify about the message from the megawhale ¿?  what message? in twitter? where is to take a look?

You mean rpietila? this is your megawhale? they say rpietila was one of the ICO buyer time ago on twitter, see https://twitter.com/Voxelus/status/854444100094963712
chinchs

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:42:48 PM

You mean rpietila? this is your megawhale? they say rpietila was one of the ICO buyer time ago on twitter, see https://twitter.com/Voxelus/status/854444100094963712

Voxel team should clarify this, related or not related.
Johny Paulson

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:04:47 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 10:19:35 PM by Johny Paulson

¿? you saw the tweet? it was from the official team...the company if you prefer.  
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:02:19 AM

counting down 2 days for delist this coin from poloniex.

Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:19:26 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 03:01:47 PM by Raizou

Will there be a last minute pump in that coin before leaving POLONIEX? It would be interesting to win some change!
chinchs

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:39:37 PM

¿? you saw the tweet? it was from the official team...the company if you prefer.  
Just saw it, it is so difficult to post it here, where the original message was placed?
zukko

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:40:37 PM

Thank you for keeping us informed of the latest developments. I believe, that the price rises within the next 1-2 weeks
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:56:15 PM

goodbye voxelus  Cry
Johny Paulson

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:02:31 PM

Just saw it, it is so difficult to post it here, where the original message was placed?

As far i know they are searching for someone with experiencie to talk here, understand they are a company and this is not the "usual channel" for a business,remember they aren´t traders and his currency its not made it for traders.
For that jim blasko was hired to make the coin and this is obvious because they the make the coin and continue developing their product "forgetting" the coin;
they got a side product that doesn´t know how to handle properly,and they doesn´t give the importance that a new currency deserves, well at least until now.

They now are taking a different point of view, i hope for good.

if you saw the tweet, then you will know, was via twitter when they realize about the post of rpetilia,trough one twitter user called anondran who paste a pic from here. so they know about the message trough twitter, if anondran doesn´t paste the post, maybe they never know about the reply of rpitilia.

My personal point of view: i think rpitilia doesn´t miss the target,there is a lot of potential, i know it was the worst altcoin of 2016, the worst in what? in the quick rich scheme? maybe, but in mid,long time these one have a lot of potential, and this one reach the bottom in 600, the market always make cycles ups and downs.  And right now there many coins over-valuated and only a few under-valuated and with true potential and these coin is one them.

one example? let´s see tweets of one "trader"

Rent-A-Rocker‏ @RentARocker 17 abr.

Holy toledo look at that volume.  $VOX #altcoin

Rent-A-Rocker‏ @RentARocker 18 abr.

Rent-A-Rocker Retwitteó ant

Blastoff.  $VOX #altcoin $XMR $BTC #whalewatching

Rent-A-Rocker agregado,
ant @ThisIsNuse
$XMR and $BTC whale Rpietila showing support for $VOX.....horry shiet https://twitter.com/anondran/status/854349500059701249

0 respuestas 0 retweets 1 Me gusta

Rent-A-Rocker‏ @RentARocker 20 abr.

$VOX:

Buying Your Tears.

#altcoin #donttrythisathome #notacallDYOR  #dmwp

Rent-A-Rocker‏ @RentARocker 23 abr.

$VOX polo delist is May 2.  Equity swap runs until May 10. #bittrex will be only market that last week.

...hmmmm

I'm #hodl ing. #altcoin

Rent-A-Rocker‏ @RentARocker 26 abr.

Rebought $mue, $synx w $btc from selling $VOX. Low coe and averaging down kept me from getting hurt too badly.  ATL likely soon imho.
0 respuestas 1 retweet 2 Me gusta

Rent-A-Rocker‏ @RentARocker 27 abr.
En respuesta a @Mansa_Godson

@VinnyLingham This is how I pick the coins I invest in.

Except for $vox.  I think I was drunk when I bought that.

0 respuestas 0 retweets 2 Me gusta

Rent-A-Rocker‏ @RentARocker 27 abr.

Go ahead.  Dump your #altcoins.  I'll be here #hodl ing mine and profiting when the market evens out.

Rising tide raises all ships. $BTC

Rent-A-Rocker‏ @RentARocker 29 abr.

New #altcoin traders should:

Study coin/market fundamentals.

And/or

Learn technical analysis.  

Otherwise, you're just gambling.

1 respuesta 3 retweets 12 Me gusta     (no words)

Rent-A-Rocker‏ @RentARocker 10 hours
En respuesta a @anambroid @Moh_Rifaii @VerthagOG

You don't have to be a noob to lose money on $vox.
😕
1 respuesta 0 retweets 0 Me gusta

I will not touch her advises even with a stick, omg is the next warren buffet LOL.

Mohammad Rifai‏ @Moh_Rifaii 10 hHace 10 horas
En respuesta a @RentARocker @anambroid @VerthagOG

delist coin bro..
i'm not buy $VOX

Polvere‏ @Btc_woods 2 hHace 2 horas
En respuesta a @cryptospacesuit

Holding: $ETC $ZEC $STRAT
Never touch: $VOX $XRP

these two well... the people say a lot of things, but a didn´t see a people with strong will and determination, everyone can read a books but the statistics stay here, 5% win money and the other 95% lost money. And the correction is coming...

This is the kind of "traders" you will get in the cryptoworld, most of them if the prices go up, i don´t know, 10000sat will be the first spreading the words about what marvelous is voxels... there are only young people searching for the quick rich scheme, but most of the coins are already in the roof you only must see that graphic to realice that.

http://coinmarketcap.com/charts/

Combined Altcoin Market Capitalization

So what is more safe? stay in dash for 100$ or stay here for 0,012$ not much to say.

The truth is for a mid or long time poloniex delist doesn´t matter. see the charts of reddcoin and you will understand me. the only thing necessary is the project keeps going on like they are doing (searching new paths), and a little bit of marketing Smiley .

axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:36:45 AM

i cant see vox at polo Cry
Johny Paulson

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

i cant see vox at polo Cry

Just read a little from page 102 or two post before.
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:42:08 AM

I just don't like the "we can give shares to everybody spiel"
When really it means only if you're a verified trader (traditional stocks) or have millions in assets/high yearly income.

Could have potentially had crypto traders aiming to get in, but theres only a few that meet that criteria and none of them believe in vox.

www.www

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

You can enter here but you can not get out  Grin
Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:32:16 PM

You are seriously the worst person on Bitcointalk. You just float from thread to thread talking about how every coin is a shitty pump/dump coin and how much every dev sucks. You have got to be the most annoying person I have ever had the displeasure of seeing almost every fucking day on here. It's ridiculous. What's wrong with you.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:45:16 PM

You are seriously the worst person on Bitcointalk. You just float from thread to thread talking about how every coin is a shitty pump/dump coin and how much every dev sucks. You have got to be the most annoying person I have ever had the displeasure of seeing almost every fucking day on here. It's ridiculous. What's wrong with you.

To paraphrase a wise ass man ...

it is hard being a retard 100% of the time?
DigitalCurrencyinvestors

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

Just look at the sell book past 10k sats were so gonna see a pump here. went 4000 on poloniex great entry now. holding this one through 2017. wouldn't be surprise to touch the high of 60,000
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: