Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:32:58 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:13:36 PM by sonphamuser

why is the price rising? I missed the opportunity Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Can't belive VOX x10 on one month and hit ATH only with talking #Xtraction, rebranding and upcoming roadmap features

News coming: rebranding + partnership + new game.

I know it rebranding, but what the band will partnership? I still have following them on Twitter, can you tell me know more? Thanks
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrbrando

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:44:13 AM

why is the price rising? I missed the opportunity Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Can't belive VOX x10 on one month and hit ATH

News coming: rebranding + partnership + new game.

I know it rebranding, but what band will partnership?
[/quote
yo
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:10:32 AM

I have some VOX in my coinimi wallet should I sell or hold? wha'ts the plan for this coin next year?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:12:56 AM

I have some VOX in my coinimi wallet should I sell or hold? wha'ts the plan for this coin next year?

It went down quite a lot from ATH already (0.8$). Plus there will be some announcements soon enough so it should raise again. I wouldn't sell right now.
Goldennbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

No progress. Where great events that coming...?
TheMuppet

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

I'm holding a big bag of VOX.

Whoever becomes the dominant VR player will be worth tens of billions.

Vox has a solid shot to become that.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

I played fruit ninja on the HTC vive and Rush of Blood on the ps4 vr this week and wow...  Have to say this just might be the future of gaming. was way better than I thought it would be.  Also went under sea on the PS4 and it was incredible

Im waiting for football to be over so i have more free time to play some of these games

sonphamuser

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

I'm holding a big bag of VOX.

Whoever becomes the dominant VR player will be worth tens of billions.

Vox has a solid shot to become that.
I think looking some project with AR will be good than more AR.
VR only for the game, sitting in a place, going to broke face Tongue. AR is versatile, can be used continuously when moving, when working, apply more for life.

"No matter how good VR gets, few people would be comfortable socializing in person with someone whose eyes they can't see, and social acceptability is an absolute requirement for anything we wear in public," Abrash said at Facebook's F8 conference in April.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/20/vr-and-ar-in-2018/
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

VOX is now listed at TradeSatoshi

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=VOX_BTC

Twitter Source: https://twitter.com/Voxelus/status/948905823035645952

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
tho9x

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

I bought a vox at $ 0.8. Why is the current price falling sharply Huh ?? Undecided
Goldennbit

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

I bought a vox at $ 0.8. Why is the current price falling sharply Huh ?? Undecided

because it shitcoin.

Even schoolboy can make it with unreal engine. Still overvalued. I wait when price drop to 0.2 and maybe I buy some.
tho9x

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

I believe in the success of vox  Grin Wink. because i bought it

because it shitcoin...

... maybe I buy some.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

I believe in the success of vox  Grin Wink. because i bought it

Yep, that make sense. You can buy a bit more to average down the price you bought in, and/or just wait until it move up again. Should be many news coming soon.
But, this guy thinks it's a shitcoin, and he would still buy it...
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

It's better to buy it when the price is low.
If you like it.
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Voxelus is now in a stage of rebranding, current domains / services in place will be changing - For support for wallets, general help or assistance please use the current social channel or via our discord channel discord.gg/JJWTHsT.

A full press release will be coming in the following days. A full roadmap for Coin Development is in progress and will be public, VOX will be undergoing a ticker amendment and new name to follow with the rebranding, exchanges have been informed.

No action is currently needed from holders of the current form of VOX, the new ticker will be announced and changed within hours of the coming press release.

Domains:

www.voxelus.com and www.thevoxel.com will be undergoing a temporary server amendment and over the next 48 hours, this may cause some servers to go offline for a short period of time.

We'd like to thank you for the continued support and patience over the past months and weeks whilst we undertook important measures to put this in place, the company and coin will set a standard for the current and future of both the cryptocurrency and VR industry.

Join us on telegram https://t.me/voxelus

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:05:45 AM

Voxelus has now started to rebrand its services and websites, will have a full press release on how, why and what we are doing within the coming days.
kaolin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

I see Vox getting many spot on YouTube, good review as many of them predicted Vox will be on Top 50 this year. very happy to hear that and so interesting to watch

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Goldennbit

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

Any details about rebrand and site reconstruction? Voxelus.. to the moon? Roll Eyes
No great releases yet.
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

http://revolutionvr.live/rebranding/

Voxelus is now Revolution VR.

gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

The Company Behind Voxelus.com and Cryptocurrency Voxels (VOX) Rebrands to Address Bolder Vision and Broader Opportunity in Cloud VR Gaming, Developing New Game to Showcase Infrastructure

SAN FRANCISCO, UNITED STATES AND BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA – JANUARY 15, 2018 – Voxelus Studios, Inc., creator of Voxelus.com, the world’s leading virtual reality world builder and marketplace, and the cryptocurrency Voxels (VOX), announced the expansion of the company to embrace broader opportunities in VR and Crypto by starting R&D to build a cloud VR gaming infrastructure utilizing blockchain-enabled VR rendering.  Related to this expanded, bolder vision, the company is rebranding to RevolutionVR, Inc. and Voxels tokens will soon become RevolutionVR (RVR) tokens to reflect their utilization in games and products beyond the Voxelus platform. The Voxel will be rebranded to the RVR token in the following months after the company rebrand and after work with exchanges and partners is completed, the ticker will change from $VOX to $RVR and when this is in effect it will be announced in a following press release.  The company also announced the forthcoming release of its new VR game, Xtraction Royale, to showcase the capabilities of the RevolutionVR infrastructure.

RevolutionVR’s mission is to bring VR gaming to players all over the world without requiring each to have a high-end computer in the home – necessary today to deliver great immersive experiences over headsets and related gear – but expensive and used infrequently.  With today’s game designers pushing the boundaries to deliver ever-more compelling gaming experiences, even the most powerful home computers can struggle with rendering VR.

RevolutionVR and the RVR token aims to address gamers PC expense and gameplay inefficiency through cloud gaming infrastructure allowing VR rendering to be handled in the cloud via the blockchain.  RevolutionVR graphics servers will render VR utilizing cloud connected powerful computers that are distributed around the world creating an accessible service to a broader base of consumers.  As a result of delivering VR games through the RevolutionVR cloud streaming infrastructure, gamers will be able to experience advanced gameplay on VR headsets and related gear that will be less expensive, portable, and more powerful than the home PC-tethered solutions required today.

To demonstrate the power and capabilities of the RevolutionVR infrastructure, the company is developing Xtraction Royale, its new VR game. Xtraction Royale is an upcoming Battle Royale virtual reality experience developed using the award winning Unreal Engine 4 that will place you against other players in a fight to escape an island and win RVR Tokens.  Xtraction Royale is aimed to be released as a Steam Early Access game for Windows PCs compatible with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive VR headsets during 2018. Expecting a 1.0 final release by early 2019.

“In order for high quality immersive VR experiences to be accessible to anyone, anywhere rendering and compute technology must be cloud-based and integrated with responsive, dynamic streaming solutions to make the economics practical for both creators and consumers,” said Martin Repetto, CEO of RevolutionVR, Inc.  “As a VR gaming technology company we understand that only by utilizing the blockchain and expanding the application of our Voxel token, now to become the RVR token, can we solve the VR game industry’s biggest technology challenges.”

RevolutionVR’s development and implementation of its VR gaming infrastructure will be supported by a partnership with the VideoCoin Network, a blockchain-powered global infrastructure for the encoding, storage, and distribution of video. The VideoCoin Network and its token, the VideoCoin (VID), were recently announced and are supported by many of the biggest names in crypto and entertainment.

RevolutionVR will work closely with the architects of the VideoCoin Network in the evolution of RVR as a useful proof of work token. “The blockchain is the new architecture of cloud computing.  It is enabling exciting new applications and capabilities making incredibly efficient use of these global computational resources,” said Halsey Minor, majority shareholder of RevolutionVR and head of the VideoCoin Network.  “Together, the VideoCoin Network and RevolutionVR are writing the next chapter of entertainment and media. For me this is more exciting than the days when we dreamed the future of corporate computing as we launched salesforce.com.”

ABOUT RevolutionVR, Inc.
Founded in 2015 as Voxelus, RevolutionVR, Inc. is a groundbreaking platform that allows anyone to create Virtual Reality games, experiences and virtual spaces without writing a line of code. The product is available for mobile VR supporting Samsung Gear VR and Google Daydream devices. To expand the library The Voxelus Marketplace was launched in 2016, which allows creators to sell and user to buy VR content and games for the Voxelus ecosystem, using the unique Voxel in-game cryptocurrency. With the rebranding now our mission is to make high quality VR gaming accessible to anyones, anywhere while developing cryptocurrency-powered VR games.

About the RevolutionVR (RVR) Token
Originally The Voxel (VOX) was born as in-game cryptocurrency powering all sales and e-commerce on the site is a revolutionary new blockchain product, combining the same “proof of work” security behind bitcoin with a unique checkpoint server that prevents possible attacks on the network. The cryptocurrency began trading on March 31, 2016 and trades actively on exchanges for alternative cryptocurrency such as Bittrex (www.bittrex.com), LiveCoin (www.livecoin.net) and ShapeShift (www.shapeshift.com). Now that Voxelus Studios Inc, is becoming RevolutionVR Inc., the VOX token will be rebranded as RVR in the following months after this release and new features will be announced in line with the expansion and new use cases for the token and infrastructure. RevolutionVR goal for the RVR token is to have it be a top 15 coin in the world.

About Xtraction Royale
Xtraction Royale is an upcoming Battle Royale virtual reality experience developed in Unreal Engine 4 that will place you against other players in a fight to escape an island and win real money. Either alone or in squad, plan your way out by any means necessary! Xtraction Royale is aimed to be released as a Steam Early Access game for Windows PCs compatible with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive VR headsets during 2018. Expecting a 1.0 final release by early 2019.

About VideoCoin
The VideoCoin Network is a decentralized video encoding, storage, and content distribution system that turns all cloud-based video services into an efficient algorithmic market running on a new blockchain with a native protocol token, the VideoCoin (VID). Powered by a large-scale, distributed cloud video infrastructure, the VideoCoin Network will usher in “the new cloud” by marshaling computing resources from around the world to revolutionize video with blockchain technology. The VideoCoin Network ecosystem will lower costs by deploying unused compute resources, enable a new generation of applications via open APIs and open source-based development, disintermediate media behemoths with peer-to-peer video distribution, and increase privacy with decentralized, end-to-end encryption.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: