Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin way back to 700's by this november ? { 280 $ to go }  (Read 2954 times)
yurinov

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:50:15 AM

i hope btc does pass 700 but i do not think it will happen until early 2016.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
extrobot

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:52:05 AM

finally, the money i lost from slow fall in 2014 is coming back Smiley
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 08:57:00 AM

Having bought some BTC @ ~220$ dollars gives me a nice feeling. I know that in case of crash I will always get some profit.
I am holding without even thinking about it but I know that this time I will not go for a loss.

Keep moving up!

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:00:21 PM

I'm keeping my hopes up for bitcoin to keep going up. Hopefully it will reach at leat $500 by the end of the year
Coin Market

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:05:31 PM

Not many people predicted $350 by end of the year, let a lone $700.

With the recent dramatic price price, more optimistic predictions appear. What a change of mood.
Bitcoiner2015

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:11:49 PM

Honestly that's the kind of things that I don't like ... you guys should be realistic little bit . This is not going to happen , at least not before Xmas if you ask me , also how do you guys know this is not a market manipulation ? the price is like rising by huge numbers like 10$ at once or shit , so it has to be one/few persons doing that and not bunch of people who are "buying before the halving" .

I wouldn't call it unrealistic, not when bitcoin bubbles seems to expand quickly and it has happened a few times in the past.  I mean, the price is already 50% up in a couple of weeks and the chart is looking ever more exponential.

Could it be market manipulation? Yes it could, but when the price is going up, that isn't a problem!  Hell it's be manipulated down for long enough!
romjpn

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:19:56 PM

It's too fast, already breaking the 400$ mark in China. I'd call it the beginning of a bubble. Let's see how high it will go and pop.
Guessing 600$ and back to 350$ after the dump. But it's really difficult to say, it could go much higher or just stop at 450$  Grin

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
steveds (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:04:56 PM

It's too fast, already breaking the 400$ mark in China. I'd call it the beginning of a bubble. Let's see how high it will go and pop.
Guessing 600$ and back to 350$ after the dump. But it's really difficult to say, it could go much higher or just stop at 450$  Grin
Yeas just had a look at preev and it is floating + or - 395 .
however i assume it is going to get to 500~ this week ,can be wrong though.
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:26:27 PM

$513 and drop down will start.

for it to reach $700 will be a good thing BUT people will start getting scared about another "gox" happening and over 50% of people having bitcoins will drop their coins for fiat.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:31:04 PM

The higher it reach the faster it falls? I hope not in this case. Is there are any news about bitcoin which explain why price is skyrocketing right now?
I tried to search it, but there is nothing certain. I think price increase was caused by these elements: new EU VAT law, general positive news stories and launch of Winklevoss bitcoin exchange.
No. Those topics were for the sudden increase last week. This steep slope upwards is something else. Could be from all the movement in China over the weekend of selling and buying at a frantic rate causing such an increase this week. Hard to say it is still early in the morning and I don't think their exchanges are open right now. We'll see tomorrow if this feverish trend continues on. Up to $379 now.

I think that if we use fundamental analysis the biggest factor out there right now must be the fact that China capital controls are screwing up a lot of people's wealth, which means tons of money is going to keep coming into Bitcoin as they see Bitcoin as the ultimate safe haven with the ultimate features to transport money all over the world. And second, the US debt ceiling will reach its climax this week, particularly around today. A lot of bad news for fiat and a lot of good news for BTC.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:47:40 PM

I'm quite satisfied too with these price now but $700 in this november i guess it's not yet
and i think probably the bitcoin price is around $400-$500 this november
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:49:49 PM

I am pretty much satisfied with the current BTC price ,but  something makes me feel it will cross 700 by this november .
so it's up 50$ in a day , 370~ according to http://preev.com/

No one can know that but I will do a pray (even I don't believe in God) to arrive at least at 600.  Wink It will be a big achievement even this amount. But I think that the most important thing, and even much more important than the arrive of that price, is the stability in any kind of price can arrive. Going high and seeing going again down (even fast) is painful. Seems like bitcoin have no power to stay in high levels.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:53:02 PM

$700 is too high for now. I hope we'll see the price reach $700 next year. The halving effect will possibly make the price go even higher by that time. I am happily waiting for it.
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:57:52 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 02:12:21 AM by Piltover

I'm happy enough that the value is going up, as long as it's going up I'm content it will go well for bitcoin.

So far we have no reason to doubt.
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:05:13 PM

I am pretty much satisfied with the current BTC price ,but  something makes me feel it will cross 700 by this november .

No one can know that but I will do a pray (even I don't believe in God) to arrive at least at 600.  Wink It will be a big achievement even this amount. But I think that the most important thing, and even much more important than the arrive of that price, is the stability in any kind of price can arrive. Going high and seeing going again down (even fast) is painful. Seems like bitcoin have no power to stay in high levels.

Prayer tends to work better when you DO believe in God.  Just sayin'.

But yeah, I think we can see big numbers this month.  It's got all the signs.

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:11:57 PM

Honestly that's the kind of things that I don't like ... you guys should be realistic little bit . This is not going to happen , at least not before Xmas if you ask me , also how do you guys know this is not a market manipulation ? the price is like rising by huge numbers like 10$ at once or shit , so it has to be one/few persons doing that and not bunch of people who are "buying before the halving" .

The hundreds of millions of Chinese bypassing capital controls say, “Nǐ hǎo!”
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:22:20 PM

Not many people predicted $350 by end of the year, let a lone $700.

With the recent dramatic price price, more optimistic predictions appear. What a change of mood.

I have been saying it since 2014, but as time progressed, less people believed me, and at some point I was starting to doubt myself at times.

Seems like I was right after all.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:01:45 PM

I might say you are right. Chinese are bypassing their capital controls and this is a reason for this rise. It seems that they will continue doing so. $23 trillions they have in their economy. Imagine if only one tiny part of this money gets poured into Bitcoin economy.

I think that sky is the limit and not just $700 in November as you have said.
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:03:35 PM

It makes me think at november 2013  Shocked

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
steveds (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:20:29 PM

OMGG,,, what the fuck is happening? it is again up 50 $ in less than one day , 413 now .
https://markets.blockchain.info/

edit :- 420$
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: