Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 20289 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 2880

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 02:28:13 PM

Is there a way to understand why the value is skyrocketing?
Is not a skyrocketing is just a nature of bitcoin that there's price high and there's low price.. year by year the price is gradually increasing and i think this coming july after halving the value of bitcoin will be increase more..so we have more time to collect more bitcoin so that we can make more profit after halving..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:12:56 PM

i think he is wrong, i can clearly see "Total: 14585.73579146 BTC", so not even close to be 60k, but still very high compared to other exchange

Where are you seeing that? The box at the top-right says "24hr Volume: 57943.46936981 BTC".

Edit: I think you may be looking at the volume for the current 24 hours? That nearly caught me out when I was looking for data on BTC exchanges - in the end I went with the previous 24 hours, because BitcoinCharts isn't as fancy as Poloniex and doesn't do rolling 24 hour data!

ah yes, i confused with the coin that are bought at that time, it is below above the market orders
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:23:14 PM

Well price rises now, and don't even try to find reason for that because you probably won't find a good one, so just be happy that price rises, it might be because of halving, everyone buys bitcoins now so because of that price may rise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:55:04 PM

Well price rises now, and don't even try to find reason for that because you probably won't find a good one, so just be happy that price rises, it might be because of halving, everyone buys bitcoins now so because of that price may rise
The bitcoin price has only increase by 2 dollars nothing very impressive to be happy about.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:35:55 PM

The bitcoin price has only increase by 2 dollars nothing very impressive to be happy about.

It is not like nothing to be happy about it. Just think practically the price is rising up and  not dropping down. so you should be happy that we will see more profit towards it because the more user we have the more amount of profit we can see. hoping for the best.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:43:53 AM

You can see now that the price is rising slowly and that is very good for the people that has already made an investment in Bitcoin.
But I hope that more people will use it and that the value will rise in the future. That is also very important.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:58:43 AM

price is around 400$ now and it falls down by few $ but that's not a huge problem because i am pretty sure than price will rise again soon, so that means that price will be higher later, and i think that China and people that buys/sells bitcoins changes price now
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:25:08 PM

price is pretty chill right now, it grew a little bit a few days ago though right now it is pretty much stable and there are no fluctuations

in my opinion it will surely go up pretty soon because the halving is coming so people will start buying all the coins in order to make money
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:16:44 PM

price is around 400$ now and it falls down by few $ but that's not a huge problem because i am pretty sure than price will rise again soon, so that means that price will be higher later, and i think that China and people that buys/sells bitcoins changes price now
You can see now that the price is a bit stable. And that is very good.
But you never know what will happen with the value later and that is the problem.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:45:21 PM

today many predictions about the price of bitcoin. many who analyze bitcoin prices will rise, but many are saying the opposite too. but I believe bitcoin prices will rise at a high price someday
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:22:03 PM

2 dollars is better then nothing lol.

It means I can get an extra something, but yeah intially it isnt much excitement until this whole halving hype is gone.

And then we settle the actual median price after that.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 07:33:24 PM

With ping pong trading, 2 dollars ups and downs, or even 70 cents up and down are a potential benefit. Let's adapt trading to the season lol.

italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:21:15 PM

2 dollars is better then nothing lol.

It means I can get an extra something, but yeah intially it isnt much excitement until this whole halving hype is gone.

And then we settle the actual median price after that.

2 dollar is something but I must say its nothing if I'm honest you cannot call that real profit right its just nothing compared with others.
We just need to wait till the price is gonna rise to a high amount and than we can make real profit.
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:36:23 PM

With ping pong trading, 2 dollars ups and downs, or even 70 cents up and down are a potential benefit. Let's adapt trading to the season lol.
thats true the price is pretty much stable right now and there are no decent fluctuations its a bit boring to be honest

before the halving it must go up, i hope we will see some big increases after a month or so now im a bit more into other cryptos
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:38:16 PM

i think he is wrong, i can clearly see "Total: 14585.73579146 BTC", so not even close to be 60k, but still very high compared to other exchange

Where are you seeing that? The box at the top-right says "24hr Volume: 57943.46936981 BTC".

Edit: I think you may be looking at the volume for the current 24 hours? That nearly caught me out when I was looking for data on BTC exchanges - in the end I went with the previous 24 hours, because BitcoinCharts isn't as fancy as Poloniex and doesn't do rolling 24 hour data!

Uh, wheres this # coming from exactly?

Is this from bitcoinwisdom or which exchange exactly or is it like a aggregated site.

LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:10:09 PM

Uh, wheres this # coming from exactly?

Is this from bitcoinwisdom or which exchange exactly or is it like a aggregated site.

It's from Poloniex.

This space intentionally left blank.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:47:41 PM

The price of BTC is now a bit stable. And that is quite better than it will be fall down so that is good.
But I dont think that it will rise in the future that much. It will take a very long time to have profit with Bitcoin. So we need some good patience.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:11:05 PM

The price of BTC is now a bit stable. And that is quite better than it will be fall down so that is good.
But I dont think that it will rise in the future that much. It will take a very long time to have profit with Bitcoin. So we need some good patience.

Hey the price will fall...I doubt....just go and check the calendar from feb - march ....you can see from the $317 to it had gone to $ 417 so please go and correct your thoughts...high possibilities of price going up....
Raswild

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:07:04 PM

I think the price will rise gradually to $500 or 600 in the next two months. Then it will go to $1000 after halving.
Sitkack

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:14:20 PM

I think the price will rise gradually to $500 or 600 in the next two months. Then it will go to $1000 after halving.

That could happen. But the block size increase will also increase the price, maybe even double it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: