Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 20289 times)
Raswild

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:31:24 PM

I still expect a Christmas rally but for some reason it is constantly delayed and the price is like magic revolves around the 300 USD.

And I don't see why the price should increase during the holidays.
I rather believe we will go down a bit because people buy presents and other stuff for christmas.
But I hope we can hold the $300 range.

we will do not worry price is stable in 320 range - or + depends of market or exchange

Stable price is good for the adoption of bitcoin. If the price rises 10% a year, and the fluctuation below 5% within a year, it will be a good investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:19:42 PM

I still expect a Christmas rally but for some reason it is constantly delayed and the price is like magic revolves around the 300 USD.

I rather believe we will go down a bit because people buy presents and other stuff for christmas.

we will do not worry price is stable in 320 range - or + depends of market or exchange

Stable price is good for the adoption of bitcoin. If the price rises 10% a year, and the fluctuation below 5% within a year, it will be a good investment.

A rise of 10% per year is good if the price is in the +$1000 range. If at current price it will take a full year to just see a 10% increase, then a lot traders will lose interest.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:54:28 PM

A rise of 10% per year is good if the price is in the +$1000 range. If at current price it will take a full year to just see a 10% increase, then a lot traders will lose interest.

Uh, how... what...?

If a trader buys BTC with $1000, at $250 for 1 BTC, and the price goes up 10% over 1 year - they can sell their 4 BTC for $1100.

If a trader buys BTC with $1000, at $1000 for 1 BTC, and the price goes up 10% over 1 year - they can sell their 1 BTC for $1100.

What am I missing?

This space intentionally left blank.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:09:04 PM

Exactly my thoughts, we're closing in on the holidays so I don't expect anything to happen too much.

Some people are speculating that a bunch of people will dump their bitcoins because of the holidays in exchange for fiat.

We all got our own speculations about it I guess. I'm going to continue to holding on a bit longer.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:10:23 PM

Uh, how... what...?

If a trader buys BTC with $1000, at $250 for 1 BTC, and the price goes up 10% over 1 year - they can sell their 4 BTC for $1100.

If a trader buys BTC with $1000, at $1000 for 1 BTC, and the price goes up 10% over 1 year - they can sell their 1 BTC for $1100.

What am I missing?

nothing you will have this 10% profit and it better that you have 4 coin rather then one

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:52:24 PM

Uh, how... what...?

What am I missing?

I meant to say that at current price $325 a 10% increase would result in a $32.50 rise over a 1 year period. Which is too little for a lot people. With the price at $1000 the 10% rise is $100. That's a better increase when the price is going up just 10% over a 1 year period. I was talking about 1 Bitcoin. I should have stated that in my previous post.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:31:35 PM

Don't let me crush your dreams but stability is something that we won't see for a while in Bitcoin! Bitcoin will grow and will grow in bubbles and we will have at least 2 or 3 more bubbles until the year 2020 and with these bubbles we will have a crazy volatility. Why? Well as huge new influx of people will be happening, you can't expect that we grow only 10% yearly. That's impossible. If 200,000 people discovers Bitcoin and wishes to invest just a bit into it, the price will shoot up like crazy.

This volatility will be happening also until our market cap doesn't increase at least 10 folds! Our market is just too little and very easily movable!
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 10:59:18 AM

The bitcoin is not a popular store of value at present as it is too volatile. When the price is 100 times of present value, it will be more difficult to be manipulated. So the price will be more stable.
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:31:49 PM

Remember that USA is about 5% of the world population, so I wouldn't expect holidays in one country to make too much difference in a global market.  China might be a different story as they seem to be the main players.

I can easily see 10% gains in a year (if you smooth out the highs and lows).  BTC'ers seem to be tolerant of higher risk than people for example, looking provide a reliable income from their life long savings put into BlueChips or something in their later years, than young guns who can afford a few mistakes when they are in their peak learning years.

iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1170

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:37:07 PM

The bitcoin is not a popular store of value at present as it is too volatile. When the price is 100 times of present value, it will be more difficult to be manipulated. So the price will be more stable.

I agree, but from yesterday jump it looks like now price is stabile. I just hope it will remain like this, or it will go higher.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:42:01 PM

I agree, but from yesterday jump it looks like now price is stabile. I just hope it will remain like this, or it will go higher.

You call price stable after it jumped more than 10% in one day because it is stable for a day afterwards? Stable is minor swings if you look at yearly prices.

We are not stable yet.
stiffmunic

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:44:20 PM

It is correction and prices are to go much higher this time solidly and on permanent basis to remain there.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:07:27 PM

It seems like bitcoin is slowly going back down and slowly bouncing back up today.

I thought I would see more of a difference as today is black friday.

Maybe next week we'll see some changes.
Wargika

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:45:03 AM

It is correction and prices are to go much higher this time solidly and on permanent basis to remain there.

Next peak will be around $800. It will come down again to $500 and consolidate there. This could happen next January.
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:04:22 AM

Next peak will be around $800. It will come down again to $500 and consolidate there. This could happen next January.
$800 is not a realistic number ATM, Achieving $500 peak this year is more likely than achieving $800 peak.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:46:58 AM

$800 is not a realistic number ATM, Achieving $500 peak this year is more likely than achieving $800 peak.

$800 is definitely not a realistic target for this year. If we manage to break through the $400 price level this year, then we have seen a very nice increase over the entire year. I don't think the $350 will hold much longer as the support at that level is very weak.
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:34:01 PM

Remember that USA is about 5% of the world population, so I wouldn't expect holidays in one country to make too much difference in a global market.  China might be a different story as they seem to be the main players.

I can easily see 10% gains in a year (if you smooth out the highs and lows).  BTC'ers seem to be tolerant of higher risk than people for example, looking provide a reliable income from their life long savings put into BlueChips or something in their later years, than young guns who can afford a few mistakes when they are in their peak learning years.

For the next 10 years, the price rise will be bigger and volatility be higher. When the market cap reaches 1 trillion, the price will be stable.
inget

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

For the next 10 years, the price rise will be bigger and volatility be higher. When the market cap reaches 1 trillion, the price will be stable.

No I don't think this will happen at all.

The more people start with investing in bitcoin the lesser the share of the wales.
WIth that in mind they will not be able to pump it anymore.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:49:11 PM

you know that 500 as a peak was achieved like two week ago? why 800 seems impossible tell me?

it can go like the last time, another 100% increase form current value, so 700 as a peak and 500+ as a stable value
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:48:01 PM

They probably said the same when bitcoin was 1$ and people said it was going for 100$ and ended up on 1000$, the truth is that we don't know what will happen, not even in the next 10 days, bitcoin is unpredictable at the moment. Literally anything can happen.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██