Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 20291 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:39:08 AM

Any idea for the reason for the recent drop of bitcoin price?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:16:06 AM

In my experience, it is common that during weekend, bitcoin price drops, but its not a big deal, after the weekend, we can see changes in price, we don't know  if it will go up or down..

That was like years ago man, the ''weekend dump'' thing doesn't happen anymore unless there is a reason. It's simple, bitcoin was stable at 450~ and after some ''bad news'' the price dropped, then got pumped again to 420 and now it's getting pumped/dumped all the time, eventually it will be stable probably at 410-430

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2941

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 11:25:01 AM

I think its just a nature of bitcoin if did you see the chart year ago they are the same and i think it depends in market if more buyer than seller and if the bitcoin stock are less i think the price should be rise. So if less buyer than seller the price will drop. Honestly i dont really understand but i think this the reason thats why the price will rise and dump...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:14:31 PM

IMO, this is just a trap by trader, they want bought bitcoin in the cheap price so don't be scared with this situation 2-3 month again price will rise much.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:16:20 PM

IMO, this is just a trap by trader, they want bought bitcoin in the cheap price so don't be scared with this situation 2-3 month again price will rise much.
Yeah the price will rise by a good amount because more people are investing in bitcoins when the real market has some troubles.
Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:40:28 PM

Yeah the price will rise by a good amount because more people are investing in bitcoins when the real market has some troubles.

With time goes on, more people will know about bitcoin and use it, so the price will rise gradually.

praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 08:44:45 AM

Yes I think so too. The price will rise soon. So that is now good to buy Bitcoins now.
Because if you buy now you can have some profit later. You just need to wait and see.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
vatusasid

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:02:42 AM

Yes I think so too. The price will rise soon. So that is now good to buy Bitcoins now.
Because if you buy now you can have some profit later. You just need to wait and see.

Why did not price drop to around $360 now? Anybody know the reason? Any bad news about bitcoin?
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:15:16 AM

I don't think so. I think the price is down a bit because of the frightening aspect of the divisions inside the dev team. So investors don't have the time to dig in order to see if it's serious, they're just frightened by all the noise around it so they're no longer investing.

Once the issue is resolve it will go up again (I hope).

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:04:57 AM

I don't think so. I think the price is down a bit because of the frightening aspect of the divisions inside the dev team. So investors don't have the time to dig in order to see if it's serious, they're just frightened by all the noise around it so they're no longer investing.

The Core team is quite adament in the block size increase schedule. They like to implement SegWit. But I think it is too risky.
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:18:20 AM

The Core team is quite adament in the block size increase schedule. They like to implement SegWit. But I think it is too risky.

And the whales are just waiting for the price to go down further so they can buy more bitcoins. They're bringing in their money in altcoins for now.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:32:18 AM

And the whales are just waiting for the price to go down further so they can buy more bitcoins. They're bringing in their money in altcoins for now.

Whales are not the kind of traders who are waiting for action. They are moving the markets and create action whenever they so wish.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:38:59 AM

Whales are not the kind of traders who are waiting for action. They are moving the markets and create action whenever they so wish.

Thats the real fact. They has massive number of bitcoins. They do the market to go up and down without much increase in the price of bitcoin
Once they circulate the accumulated bitcoins the price might start increasing.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:41:53 AM

Thats the real fact. They has massive number of bitcoins. They do the market to go up and down without much increase in the price of bitcoin
Once they circulate the accumulated bitcoins the price might start increasing.

But they'd rather increase the price when the price is low to make the most out of their money.

wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:18:37 PM

The price is now very low indeed. I would actually still now want to buy a few coins.
I think it's going to be worth more later so I can go sell at a profit. But those risks do I have to take.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:19:34 AM

The price is now very low indeed. I would actually still now want to buy a few coins.
I think it's going to be worth more later so I can go sell at a profit. But those risks do I have to take.

Yes indeed, the price is in fact now very low. I totally agree with you. I think in fact that it later will be much more valuable and will make many people gain when they buy it.
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:58:21 AM

Yes indeed, the price is in fact now very low. I totally agree with you. I think in fact that it later will be much more valuable and will make many people gain when they buy it.
yeah price is very low and seems like manipulation by trader don't want to make price moved up or down. is sick!!
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:12:57 PM

yeah price is very low and seems like manipulation by trader don't want to make price moved up or down. is sick!!

Who says the price is low???
The miners were making profit even when the price was $250, so it's still way above that point, and it ain't ever gonna reach there once again, so how can you say that???

ultimatesky

SkyFall

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:20:09 PM

The price is low if you look towards bitcoins potential. I am sure most of us think that way.
Question is however, what will happen in a few more months with the halving?
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:32:25 PM

Who says the price is low???
The miners were making profit even when the price was $250, so it's still way above that point, and it ain't ever gonna reach there once again, so how can you say that???

The price is not that low. Even when the value was 250$ they earned profit, now also they earning the same profit even though the price has differed. This is just because of the various reasons like increased power price, generation of bitcoins, initial cost for implementation, increased processor price which all make mining less profit than the profit at 250$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: