Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 20291 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:50:05 AM

The bitcoin value still increasing and i think it will increase more in this week after reaching $415 the price will be back to normal unless ethereum still dumping and increasing..

The market cap of Ethereum is still very small. I think its price action will not affect the Bitcoin price in the short term.

The market cap is not tremendous for sure but it's high enough  to justify a small rise! And small increases can be followed up to become big increases Grin

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:34:08 PM

I dont like the price now. And I think the most people think that. I hope that it will rise soon, but you never know what can happen.
The future is so hard to predict and that is not good. I think it is now a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the value is quite low on this moment.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:02:10 PM

I dont like the price now. And I think the most people think that. I hope that it will rise soon, but you never know what can happen.
The future is so hard to predict and that is not good. I think it is now a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the value is quite low on this moment.
why? now price up and you not like? it's weird maybe because you don't have many bitcoin or hold before price rise like now. hopely price rise until $600
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:11:42 PM

That is true what you say. But you must see this as a invest chance. If you invest now than there is a possibility that you can earn some more money in the future.
I hope for you that you will have get some profit after a long time if you invest now. We will see what is going to happen.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:55:44 AM

as per my knowledge i have read that Bitcoin halvic is their within few days and their will be impact in the market as the production of bitcoin will become 50% less. so for that market is reacting that their may be shortage of supply so the demand may increase
It's not due to halving but due to the Chinese investors. If you go through this article, you can check the reasons they have stated:
http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/02/15/bitcoin-price-technical-analysis-for-15022016-heading-for-larger-triangle-top

It's also predicted that this is only a short term rise and we may reach $465 and then $300 soon. I don't think it would happen.
Wargika

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:31:54 PM

as per my knowledge i have read that Bitcoin halvic is their within few days and their will be impact in the market as the production of bitcoin will become 50% less. so for that market is reacting that their may be shortage of supply so the demand may increase
It's not due to halving but due to the Chinese investors. If you go through this article, you can check the reasons they have stated:
http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/02/15/bitcoin-price-technical-analysis-for-15022016-heading-for-larger-triangle-top

It's also predicted that this is only a short term rise and we may reach $465 and then $300 soon. I don't think it would happen.

I think the price will not reach $300 again, unless Core team rejects the block size increase in two weeks.
Kalder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:53:11 PM

I think the price will not reach $300 again, unless Core team rejects the block size increase in two weeks.

The $300 is the cost of some miners in the next few months due to the difficulty rise. So it is a bottom.

Wargika

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:38:18 PM

The $300 is the cost of some miners in the next few months due to the difficulty rise. So it is a bottom.

I have the impression that $300 is part of history now. The price did not breach $300 in the last few attemps.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:22:55 PM

I have the impression that $300 is part of history now. The price did not breach $300 in the last few attemps.

For now $300 is not part of the question anymore unless we get another round of drama that makes the price tank deep. The target price currently is the $500 level. Everything below $400 will surely make a lot people sad.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:37:51 PM

For now $300 is not part of the question anymore unless we get another round of drama that makes the price tank deep. The target price currently is the $500 level. Everything below $400 will surely make a lot people sad.

Yes as of now $300 does not make any sense but people have started big assumption and expectation with bitcoin and if the value goes back to $400 surely many will be upset and set because of expectations which has been build during the recent pump in the value
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:05:07 AM

You can now see that the BTC price is a little bit stable and that is very good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin in the future.
But you can also see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good for those who already made an investment.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:43:58 AM

The bitcoin value still increasing and i think it will increase more in this week after reaching $415 the price will be back to normal unless ethereum still dumping and increasing..

The market cap of Ethereum is still very small. I think its price action will not affect the Bitcoin price in the short term.

The market cap is not tremendous for sure but it's high enough  to justify a small rise! And small increases can be followed up to become big increases Grin
The price is now slowly rising and that is good. I know that many people are very negative about the value of Bitcoin.
But they need patience that is very important. If you have now patience, you wont get profit because you are greedy.
Kalder

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:34:18 PM

You can now see that the BTC price is a little bit stable and that is very good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin in the future.
But you can also see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good for those who already made an investment.

The price is quite stable at the moment. It is fluctuating around the $420 level. The price might be affected by Etherum price rise.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:50:55 PM

The price is quite stable at the moment. It is fluctuating around the $420 level. The price might be affected by Etherum price rise.

Over the past few days the price was good, now it has got a stable value around $420. I think it to be the decrease for halving. As halving is approaching the pice might fall and increase suddenly.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:14:06 PM

That is one reason yes.Some people use Ethereum as a hedge and because of the actual bubble many fall to their greed and jump on that train.
Furthermore the shilling for Ethereum, Classic and the FUD against Core and Blockstream is pretty strong at the moment.
Still the same game of hidden agendas and influencing others.
Raswild

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:02:47 AM

That is one reason yes.Some people use Ethereum as a hedge and because of the actual bubble many fall to their greed and jump on that train.
Furthermore the shilling for Ethereum, Classic and the FUD against Core and Blockstream is pretty strong at the moment.
Still the same game of hidden agendas and influencing others.

The 24 hour volume at Poloniex is just 60,000. It is the largest Ethereum exchange. So the Ethereum does not affect teh bitcoin too much.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:10:04 AM

The 24 hour volume at Poloniex is just 60,000. It is the largest Ethereum exchange. So the Ethereum does not affect teh bitcoin too much.

60k BTC sounds pretty high to me - Bitstamp's volume for the last full 24 hour period was around 4.5k, Bitfinex was around 9k and Coinbase 6.5k.

This space intentionally left blank.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:34:21 AM

i think he is wrong, i can clearly see "Total: 14585.73579146 BTC", so not even close to be 60k, but still very high compared to other exchange
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:42:46 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 01:37:14 PM by LMGTFY

i think he is wrong, i can clearly see "Total: 14585.73579146 BTC", so not even close to be 60k, but still very high compared to other exchange

Where are you seeing that? The box at the top-right says "24hr Volume: 57943.46936981 BTC".

Edit: I think you may be looking at the volume for the current 24 hours? That nearly caught me out when I was looking for data on BTC exchanges - in the end I went with the previous 24 hours, because BitcoinCharts isn't as fancy as Poloniex and doesn't do rolling 24 hour data!

This space intentionally left blank.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:17:40 PM

Some people wanted to buy lots of coins, and decided to buy in the exchanges. So they did and the price skyrocket for a while, and when they stopped, the price stopped to grow and stabilized around 380$ to 400E$.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: