Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 20291 times)
Zitdadast

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:46:07 AM

Bitcoin was indeed stable and that is bad for the most people with already Bitcoin because they want to earn some profit with Bitcoin and that was not possible so they have to wait now a longer time until the can make profit.
But of course it is hard to know when you can sell it but you also can see now that the value of the Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is really nice for the people with already Bitcoin.

The problem is now the price is rising too fast. It would be better if the price consolidate here for a few months.

That is right. We are not traders. We want the price to be stable so that we can use it as a currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:08:09 PM

Bitcoin was indeed stable and that is bad for the most people with already Bitcoin because they want to earn some profit with Bitcoin and that was not possible so they have to wait now a longer time until the can make profit.
But of course it is hard to know when you can sell it but you also can see now that the value of the Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is really nice for the people with already Bitcoin.

The problem is now the price is rising too fast. It would be better if the price consolidate here for a few months.
It has always been the case with Bitcoin. Sometimes in the past you would have been surprised by how long the price can rise at such a pace. This time is/can be no different.

this space is intentionally left blank
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:25:52 PM

Nothing same as 2013 path from what i have seen can we expect to see price over 1k soon now or we will stay on range 700-800

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:56:37 PM

bitcoin price is pretty much stable at the moment to be honest and i hope that it will keep on being like that or i hope that it will grow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:41:28 PM

skyrocketing??

this is only start my friend

A couple of months later and it proves you were right, and in fact this is still not the end of the rally.

I expect at least 4 digits soon. With luck even 5.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:13:35 AM

skyrocketing??

A couple of months later and it proves you were right, and in fact this is still not the end of the rally.

I also expect it to get 4 digits soon but I don't expect it to have 5 digits for this year. I don't expect it will happen because IMO many ppl will sell their bitcoin at a reasonable price let's say for about 1200$ or so.
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:18:18 AM

skyrocketing??

I also expect it to get 4 digits soon but I don't expect it to have 5 digits for this year. I don't expect it will happen because IMO many ppl will sell their bitcoin at a reasonable price let's say for about 1200$ or so.
If many people sell their bitcoins when the bitcoin market price reaches $1000 or more there might be a crash like last time.
Candsno8

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:21:53 AM

I don't think it will crash like last time unless it experiences technical problems such as full blocks scaring people away due to unreliability.  I think it would retrace from 1000 but not substantially. 

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:35:55 AM

Is there a way to understand why the value is skyrocketing?
Well as my understanding about the price increase and decrease it is because of demand and supply.. if more people are buying bitcoin and our supply is less than the number of people buying bitcoin the price should be increase more and more.. just like now we already seen it the price from below 600 the price is jumping fast to 700 value because its in demand in chines trading exchange more chinese are buying bitcoins thats why the price of bitcoin is increasingly fast..
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:50:23 AM

skyrocketing??

If many people sell their bitcoins when the bitcoin market price reaches $1000 or more there might be a crash like last time.

There will be a crash. A lot of people are planning to sell around $1000. Only time will tell how the price will adjust.

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:46:27 AM

I think right now the price hike for BTC is simply caused by the pre-halving hype. Halving is coming up and people realise that it would be profitable to buy coins now and hold it.

However, whether this hype lasts into the future, nobody knows.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:01:46 AM

Being stable is good because you know no one is manipulating. Votality has not always been an advantage for the coins because sometimes it can soar high and suddenly fluctuates thats the disadvantage of it.
Wargika

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:51:03 AM

Being stable is good because you know no one is manipulating. Votality has not always been an advantage for the coins because sometimes it can soar high and suddenly fluctuates thats the disadvantage of it.

The price of bitcoin is having a rest at the moment. I think it will stay around the current level for the next few weeks.
w00t

Activity: 188
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:11:08 AM

skyrocketing??

This. I guess some people still don't quite get that there is yuan dropping and consequent Chinese panic buying (if I was Chinese I would do the same - I don't want to get my money dissolved through gov intervention).

But beyond that after 2016-07-10 will be actually half Bitcoins on offer - half. This inevitably will push price to the minimum multiple of 2 or 3 since last "stable price" of 200-300 USD. I can't see any way that the new "stable" price will be anything less than 1000 USD per 1 BTC.

First PC game is using Bitcoin as the currency: Fallout 2
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:57:04 PM

That is right. We are not traders. We want the price to be stable so that we can use it as a currency.
The price of Bitcoin will be higher now and that is really nice because there are now many people that is waiting for a higher value and that is really important.
And maybe the time will be soon that they can earn a lot of profit in the future with Bitcoin.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:03:39 PM

skyrocketing??

This. I guess some people still don't quite get that there is yuan dropping and consequent Chinese panic buying (if I was Chinese I would do the same - I don't want to get my money dissolved through gov intervention).

But beyond that after 2016-07-10 will be actually half Bitcoins on offer - half. This inevitably will push price to the minimum multiple of 2 or 3 since last "stable price" of 200-300 USD. I can't see any way that the new "stable" price will be anything less than 1000 USD per 1 BTC.

I sure hope you're right. Thanks for the analysis.

nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:26:24 PM

skyrocketing??

its real that yuan is dropping because many chinese investors shifted in bitcoin and thats the reason chinese has the most market cap. of bitcoin being held. Thats might also be the possible reason why we have such high pump in bitcoin price.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:48:02 PM

I just predict that the price of bitcoin later will be very high.
but now I think the price of bitcoin is not stable, because of price increases very quickly, many people who sell and even buy bitcoin in significant amounts. it makes the price of bitcoin be up and down, but I guess soon bitcoin prices will rise, remain resistant bitcoin do you have guys
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:59:56 PM

I just predict that the price of bitcoin later will be very high.
but now I think the price of bitcoin is not stable, because of price increases very quickly, many people who sell and even buy bitcoin in significant amounts. it makes the price of bitcoin be up and down, but I guess soon bitcoin prices will rise, remain resistant bitcoin do you have guys

yes the price due to trade is going up and down but the direction of pricing is forward, we are not seeing any big down fall in the price of bitcoin but every week there we see some big boosts in the price, and in the near future the price will be at a much higher value as the effects of halving has been started from now and from this, it is obvious that the halving will increase our money to double it.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:27:51 AM

skyrocketing??

4 yes but for five we will drink beer or something
kidding
i really hope you're right almost everything indicates that this will be path for it and i hope it will be like that at least some good 4 digits price

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀