Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 20291 times)
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:49:36 AM

skyrocketing??

this is only start my friend

A couple of months later and it proves you were right, and in fact this is still not the end of the rally.

I expect at least 4 digits soon. With luck even 5.

4 yes but for five we will drink beer or something
kidding
i really hope you're right almost everything indicates that this will be path for it and i hope it will be like that at least some good 4 digits price
If that goes 5, Ill celebrate for it too for having me patience to wait on that price.
Lets take it seriously 5 digits is a big number, we need to wait the next halving for that to achieve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:08:12 AM

I just predict that the price of bitcoin later will be very high.
but now I think the price of bitcoin is not stable, because of price increases very quickly, many people who sell and even buy bitcoin in significant amounts. it makes the price of bitcoin be up and down, but I guess soon bitcoin prices will rise, remain resistant bitcoin do you have guys

I think its just a nature of bitcoin if did you see the chart year ago they are the same and i think it depends in market if more buyer than seller and if the bitcoin stock are less i think the price should be rise like this less time. So if less buyer than seller the price will drop. Honestly i dont really understand but i think this the reason thats why the price is rising so fast...
Zitdadast

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:38:15 AM

but now I think the price of bitcoin is not stable, because of price increases very quickly, many people who sell and even buy bitcoin in significant amounts. it makes the price of bitcoin be up and down, but I guess soon bitcoin prices will rise, remain resistant bitcoin do you have guys

I think its just a nature of bitcoin if did you see the chart year ago they are the same and i think it depends in market if more buyer than seller and if the bitcoin stock are less i think the price should be rise like this less time. So if less buyer than seller the price will drop. Honestly i dont really understand but i think this the reason thats why the price is rising so fast...

The price of the bitcoin has risen 70% in the last 30 days. It is a big rise. However, the price is consolidating now.
Raswild

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:07:43 AM

The price of the bitcoin has risen 70% in the last 30 days. It is a big rise. However, the price is consolidating now.

If the price rises too fast, it is very dangerous. I am glad the price is at the current level to do some consolidation.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:14:00 AM

That rise has increased the expectation level of the people from bitcoin, as now everyone is hoping to see the price of $1k at halving, which is unlikely to happen.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:21:09 AM

The Bitcoin price is now at around $630 it has dropped a bit since last week, I was really hoping for the price to go up and reach $800.
I would sell for that price but it did not happen so I will have to wait for the next time that the price is going to rise again.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:57:55 AM

The Bitcoin price is now at around $630 it has dropped a bit since last week, I was really hoping for the price to go up and reach $800.
I would sell for that price but it did not happen so I will have to wait for the next time that the price is going to rise again.

Now is good moment to buy Bitcoin. After halving some people expect that Bitcoin price will easily reach $800 or even more then $1000. So if someone will buy now for sure it will be good moment to earn on this investition.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:02:44 PM

Now is good moment to buy Bitcoin. After halving some people expect that Bitcoin price will easily reach $800 or even more then $1000. So if someone will buy now for sure it will be good moment to earn on this investition.

The price could go higher after the halving. The halving could reduce the supply of the fresh supply of bitcoin.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:39:02 PM

i think the price will surely rise to such heights because of halving so it is definitely a great decision to put some money into bitcoins at the moment i think

bitcoin price is pretty much stable at the moment i think but it will soon start growing i think when people will be buying like crazy in order to make profit during the halving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:33:13 AM

You also should wait because the price is gonna rise to a even higher amount and due to that you should stay holding.
It would really be worth it.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:58:32 AM

Well BTC could just go 'sidways in price' ie this is it.....between 500 and 600 bucks for the simple fact that Britex means folk don't need to ship $$$
overseas as a safe haven route...they simply need to sit on the $$ where they are at on the suspicion that a recession is coming..ie might like to
buy BTC at this time..but the markets crashing and uncertainty it is going under the mattress instead..not as sexy...but close at hand for the next crisis

ie btc goes sideways in price or down as a result of this low volume and/or the mining halving and miners notw dumping coin on the markets (or 1/2 of previous after halving)
to keep the btc pump greased Sad This might be as good as it gets for awhile till adoption and not speculation catches up with the price of btc

just saying from a contrarian point of view

no clue really Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:46:38 AM

You also should wait because the price is gonna rise to a even higher amount and due to that you should stay holding.

I am doing the exact same thing. What we see today isn't the real price of bitcoin. The real price will be clear when bitcoin is mass adopted and implemented in our daily life.
nururochac

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:36:16 PM

I am doing the exact same thing. What we see today isn't the real price of bitcoin. The real price will be clear when bitcoin is mass adopted and implemented in our daily life.

I agree, I am sure that the price fluctuating is because of manipulation by big whales not by a demand that we use to think.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:42:01 PM

I agree, I am sure that the price fluctuating is because of manipulation by big whales not by a demand that we use to think.
that might be right but to be honest there are no statistics that would surely show that this is actually happening at the moment with the whales buying and moving price

in my opinion bitcoin price is pretty much stable at the moment but it will soon going to grow for sure, i think we just need to wait for a while if we want to see a big increase
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:47:01 PM

For now bitcoin price is unpredictable,same with stocks on the market. I believe that brexit made a little changes on price stocks including btc.. but im sure btc will recover in his price next month.
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:04:11 PM

As you can see the price of the bitcoin is dropping allot in just a couple of days i believe that the bitcoin dropped a hundred dollar in just 1 day and that is to much i dont
think there is someone responsable for. I think it has something to do with that stupid england because they are out of the europe now and england has allot of bitcoins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:29:07 PM

The price could go higher after the halving. The halving could reduce the supply of the fresh supply of bitcoin.

Exactly upon every users expectation bitcoin price goes high on halving. Right now the price fall has been continuing due to the large accumulation which has decreased the circulation of direct usage of bitcoin.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:14:59 PM

Just be glad we already still have a price to even talk about.

I mean if anything its more of a scenario of "hey how much richer" talk always floating around.

It can go high without mainstream needed depending on the worlds economics alone that forces countries to turn towards the alternative.
Zitdadast

Activity: 312

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:05:07 PM

I mean if anything its more of a scenario of "hey how much richer" talk always floating around.

It can go high without mainstream needed depending on the worlds economics alone that forces countries to turn towards the alternative.

If the bitcoin is developed properly in the next few decades, we will talk about bitcoin and its price during that time.
nururochac

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:24:20 PM

If the bitcoin is developed properly in the next few decades, we will talk about bitcoin and its price during that time.
Is there anything else that we need to change with the coin? I think none. The only thing we need is the security of wallets, where I think we need to upgrade and make the security of every wallet address more secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: