Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbax.com is a scam  (Read 821 times)
btcjbtc (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:02:26 AM

Coinbax.com / Darkchange limited / Ivica Moslavac is a scam. They took my 225€. Will edit this post for more information later today, and I'm pressing criminal charges under 4hrs if not getting money back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:15:10 AM

Hello btcjbtc,

Our responsible department informed you by mail already because of this and what to do now. As we're an official registered company in United Kingdom, we are required to ask for some documents if we think transactions could be suspicious.

You did several higher purchases with Paysafecard. In order to follow national and international AML regulations, we are required to verifiy your identity.  Also we had many problems in the past with Paysafecard orders (vouchers bought with stolen credit cards, etc..), this is the reason why we need to check all requests with this payment methods.

Please send us the required documents and you will instantly receive your coins.

BTW: We completed all your previous orders without any problems and the ones of more than 2,7k users.

Our mails to you:

Hello Jussi,

our goal is not to steal anybody's money.
We just want to keep COINBAX a secure platform for everybody.
As we are an officially registered company in United Kingdom, we need to
follow some national anti-money-laundering laws.

If you want, I can ask Paysafecard to refund the money back to your cards.

Let me know.

Best Regards / Awaiting your response,
Norman Besot
COINBAX Security Dept.

DARKCHANGE LIMITED

40245 York House, Green Lane West,
Preston, Lancashire, PR3 1PR
United Kingdom

Company Number. 09551177

Hello Jussi,

we have noticed some higher purchases of Bitcoins with Paysafecard from you.

In order to complete your pending orders, please provide us with the
following documents:

- notarized copy of your identity document (ID card / passport), not
older than 3 months
 - picture of the Paysafecard receipts

Once we received the documents and checked them successfully, the orders
will be completed and the Bitcoins sent to your wallet.

Best Regards / Awaiting your response,
Norman Besot
COINBAX Security Dept.

DARKCHANGE LIMITED

40245 York House, Green Lane West,
Preston, Lancashire, PR3 1PR
United Kingdom

Company Number. 09551177

Yours,
COINBAX Team

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
btcjbtc (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:27:03 AM

Atleast rhis thread he can't lock, already locked coinbax threads so can't discuss it there.

Coinbax.com advertises fast and no verification needed exchange service with good rate from e-vouchers to bitcoins.

I exchanged 225€ in their service sunday.
- After 24hrs no reply, no reply to support ticket, no Bitcoins, however they took my money from e-vouchers.
- After 48hrs when I say I will press criminal charges, they now claim they need notarized copy of my ID. Lol, like 15yrs old drug dealer asking for ID.
- I gave Ivica Moslavac deadline (3,5hrs left) to return my money, or I will press said criminal charges and also let every possible people in internet know about his scam.

Ivica Moslavac: is 225€ really worth that much for you?
btcjbtc (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:29:13 AM

Also don't talk shit about company "departments"...
Only one person being both secretary and director Smiley

DARKCHANGE LIMITED
 Company number 09551177

File for this company
Company Overview for DARKCHANGE LIMITED (09551177)
Filing history for DARKCHANGE LIMITED (09551177)
Officers for DARKCHANGE LIMITED (09551177)
2 current officers / 0 resignations

MOSLAVAC, Ivica

Correspondence address
40245 York House, Green Lane West, Preston, Lancashire, England, PR3 1PR
Role
Secretary
Appointed on
20 April 2015
MOSLAVAC, Ivica

Correspondence address
40245 York House, Green Lane West, Preston, Lancashire, England, PR3 1PR
Role
Director
Date of birth
June 1986
Appointed on
20 April 2015
Nationality
Uk
Country of residence
England
Occupation
It Wink
btcjbtc (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:54:44 AM

Dear Bitcoincommunity,

as announced earlier already (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1055166), we're launching a new and innovatice cryptocurrency exchange COINBAX.

Some features of our exchange:

Easy and simple user interface. Useful for newbies and advanced users.
Direct exchange from regular money to cryptocurrencies and backwards.
No verifications required. Buying and selling should be simple and easy.
Advanced security (SSL, AFS). All transactions are monitored by our professional staff team to protect our user's from any losses etc.
Best 24/7 customer support via ticket

lol
btcjbtc (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:05:52 AM

Let's save some time and just give me simple reply: Will you give me my money back (now, don't try to play games) or shall I just proceed with fraud charges via police?
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 12:54:07 PM

so I get it that OP is trying to scam with stolen paysafe cards and is trying to cause havoc here for some reason?

just follow their regulations or stop bitching here. preferably both

btcjbtc (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:58:30 PM

Stolen cards?
Lol no.
Just want to tell people to be careful with such "company" and make sure this scammer knows I will pursue my money through police/legal system.
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:50:44 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 02:12:31 PM by DARKCHANGE

so I get it that OP is trying to scam with stolen paysafe cards and is trying to cause havoc here for some reason?

just follow their regulations or stop bitching here. preferably both
Don't know why he is not willing to provide us with the required documents. His account would instantly be unlocked and he'll receive the coins. But however he does not want to do that.

We completed the two earlier trades of him (25€ + 100€) without any problems.

@OP: Please send the required documents and you've got your coins.

Yours,
DARK

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:51:45 PM

Well... the answer to this seems pretty obvious to me. Just send over the documents that they want and they'll give you the bitcoins back that you needed. Done. You don't need to go through all the hassle of the legal action.
btcjbtc (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:45:51 PM

-Jumping through hoops not told beforehand to a custoner is absurd.

- Even more absurd would be sending _notarized_ ID documents to a person who already has failed your trust and common agreement of the deal.

-Do note that he asked for such documents about 2days AFTER he already used the money I sent to him, when I started to question his honesty in public in Coinbax thread (he also locked those threads).

-Funny how he talks about different departments of his one perso -company.

In general it's not about money, this is matter or principle. I don't care if legal fees would end up costing me money, most important thing is to get such scammer and his "company" to court.

I already started legal process today, according to my lawyer it's quite easy as he has registeres one person -company, if he would've scammed as person instead of conpany, process would've been much harder.
btcjbtc (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:02:15 PM

Full terms & conditions copied from www.coinbax.com

Terms and Conditions

1. General

By accessing and using this web site (https://coinbax.com, "COINBAX"), you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright.

2. Introduction

COINBAX is a web application owned and operated by DARKCHANGE LTD, a company registered under the laws of the United Kingdom. You can use our website if you're an individual in order to buy, sell or exchange virtual currencies ("Bitcoin" and "Litecoin") using traditional currencies (USD, EUR).
3. Disclaimer/Risk Warning

Trading and owning virtual currencies can be a financial risk and may not be appropriate for anyone. DARKCHANGE LTD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties and losses, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DARKCHANGE LTD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Registration

You need to be at least 18 years old in order to use our website. Please do not register if you're underage. If we get known of an account registered by a person at an age of under 18, we need to block this user.
By registering, you agree not to use COINBAX for illegal and fraudulent purposes, included but not limited to launder money. We are working with tools in order to detect and prevent such transactions and actions. COINBAX has the right to handover such informations to local or international authorities in such a case if it is justified.
You confirm to fill in correct personal details while registering. You must ensure that all information about you that is held by us is true, complete, not misleading and up to date. You can amend your registration details at any time through the Site. We are entitled to assume that any use of your Account is made by you. You are solely responsible and liable for any use of the Site under your account or any other use of your chosen username and password.
5. Rates and Fees

COINBAX uses the rates and prices of BTC-E. This is our basic price, from where we calculate all further rates. You can view the current exchange rates in your account's dashboard and in the title of each page.
COINBAX charges fees for transactions made on our platform. You can always see the current rate you're exchanging for in the form you fill out while completing the order proccess. This is the final price and not additional fees are being charged.
6. Liability

We provide and maintain the Site on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we are liable only to provide our services with reasonable skill and care. We give no other warranty in connection with the site and we disclaim all liability for:

the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within our platform;
the acts or content of any user or third parties;
any hacks or attacks, including attacks comprised of blockchain forks, double spending attacks or the exploitation of vulnerabilities in cryptocurrency basic software and wallets;
any change in the exchange rates of cryptocurrencies;
any changes in applicable law or regulation, or the acts of any legislator or regulator in any part of the world;
any interruptions to or error of the website
the availability and content of external linked and integrated websites;
any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a User's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing or using the website;
all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which, but for this notice, would have effect.
7. Site Terms of Use Modifications

DARKCHANGE LTD may revise these terms of use for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
HardcoreSuperstar

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:53:57 PM

I confirm that user DARKCHANGE is not reliable, because he stole me 100€.

We had 3 trades using Paysafecard codes: the first two went successful, but in the 3rd one I lost 100€. I have the proof, from Paysafecard website, that he redeemed the code and yet he didn't send me the BTC due.

Avoid trading with this user!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: