Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Botcoin Unmoderated Thread Discussion | Free Opinion  (Read 2300 times)
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:58:08 PM

I have screenshots that PROVE beyond any reasonable doubt that Bob admits Botcoin is a Pump and Dump!

Post them  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordCoder (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:17:25 PM

Aggresive members on the thread just because I'm telling them they're spamming. Definitely not recommended.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:07:49 PM

Lets see. I don't see scam
i am a small timer -Liked the Bot idea

Bought 200 - no trouble getting in under the 120 BTC cap.
Sold 100 immediately for profit and have the bot to use
   or the other 100 to sell at a big profit.

Soneone stated they have screen shots of BobS stating
it's his pump and dump - please post here.

Some one stated only 3 addresses but, I have one, CCEX had one,
and whales have 2 - that's 4 assuming it's just me and the whales.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:10:06 PM

I for one did not appreciate all the spam in the thread.
You had to read through 50+ pages to find the couple
pieces of helpful info like how to get rid of the white page on
arbitrage and to find the addnodes.

Must be nice to have a lot of spam time.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:40:08 AM

I hate to be captain obvious, BUT anyone who buys into an ICO is a fucking moron. Why are you stupid people arguing against other stupid people doing stupid shit to you? This is almost like a darwin circle jerk of stupid. A shit tornado of stupid if you will.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
LordCoder (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:00:25 AM

I hate to be captain obvious, BUT anyone who buys into an ICO is a fucking moron. Why are you stupid people arguing against other stupid people doing stupid shit to you? This is almost like a darwin circle jerk of stupid. A shit tornado of stupid if you will.

I am not. I don't buy ICOs. I just wanted to make an unmoderated thread for all posts that OP removed.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:32:29 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 02:53:05 AM by bones261

I am not. I don't buy ICOs. I just wanted to make an unmoderated thread for all posts that OP removed.

YES, WE NEED ANOTHER THREAD SO PEOPLE CAN POST IN ALL CAPS AND POST PICTURES OF SOMEONE ATTEMPTING DRAG BADLY. ALSO WE NEED ANOTHER VENUE FOR BILLOTRONIC TO INSULT EVERYBODY. GOOD JOB!!!

RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:21:25 PM

Looks like Botcoin crew along with boob and cheerleading shrimps havin a hard time

I bet they will tell "we actually have 1000% profits" in order up hold that fake image lol

glad i messed up for them, they probably enjoying buying into eachother

Gathering of the shrimps

Selfbuy ICO and claim it to be new cryptocoin record on fastest ICO sellout ever lmao
Sell coin at any price but manipulate it to get as high as possible
Buy into eachothers sells and buys in order to manipulate volume and attract people who don't know this easily figured scam
Remove coins from exchange in order to stake + sellside willl look tiny compared to buyside, therefore n00bs go "oh this coin is attractive, no sellin just buying...0mG this must be special!!!"
Stake 3 more weeks untill fast stake period is over- dump coins on exchange- make a standalone version and start sellin it

they are probably desperate, being stuck with that much on a useless coin must be annoying lol

Don't buy Botcoin, let them have it  Grin

bluehorseshoe

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:29:41 PM

I take it this IS NOT the 'hot tub' room?
LordCoder (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:48:56 PM

Looks like Botcoin crew along with boob and cheerleading shrimps havin a hard time

I bet they will tell "we actually have 1000% profits" in order up hold that fake image lol

Gathering of the shrimps

Selfbuy ICO and claim it to be new cryptocoin record on fastest ICO sellout ever lmao
Buy into eachothers sells and buys in order to manipulate volume and attract people who don't know this easily figured scam
Remove coins from exchange in order to stake + sellside willl look tiny compared to buyside, therefore n00bs go "oh this coin is attractive, no sellin just buying...0mG this must be special!!!"
Stake 3 more weeks untill fast stake period is over- dump coins on exchange- make a standalone version and start sellin it

they are probably desperate, being stuck with that much on a useless coin must be annoying lol

Don't buy Botcoin, let them have it  Grin

Exactly what I am thinking.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:56:02 PM

LMAO
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:03:27 PM

LMAO

He is right you know?
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:49:06 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 09:06:33 PM by RaXmOuSe

Gathering of the shrimps

Don't buy Botcoin, let them have it  Grin

Exactly what I am thinking.

Isnt it amazing how easy it is for them to lure people?

Sure crypto need to be decentralised but this is beyond stupidity to be legal...

Whats needed is a shitty product with shrimping cheerleaders and it all will be fine, let the manipulate phase begin and raking these profits in, lol  Grin

'international jurisdiction and the bureaucracy is too complicated to make a file on this, this group is considered to small i guess. But people seem to know this by 'now thanks to you all who make topics about it(and to us who by all means proving points in different styles  Wink )

but i still like bob and his shrimps, i belive they are fun people deep inside but this pathetic way of makin money is character assassin themselves in the end - crypto should be about art in first place and profit in second
but i dont like the fact that botcoin dev have me on some bot-spamlist at original thread...my messages won't last three seconds. lolz
that thread had some flavor with me in it  Grin @TheMightyKnight admit you miss me bro

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:53:34 AM

The Official BOTcoin thread is now locked and here was the last message:

Hello Everyone

We have been working non stop to deal with the attack on our coin by those who are intent on cracking our bot. It seems that providing a bot for .3 btc was not enough. Some people were determined to have it for free. There have been numerous reports of infections and malware in relation to the posted cracks. We encourage people to only use legitimate editions of Botzilla.

This forum had become one of the main areas for spreading the crack. We have attempted to keep it out of this thread with only limited success.  We have therefore decided to lock this thread until further notice. We will continue to work on our solution to the situation and the mobile bot development of the mobile platform, and will resume this thread when it can be a healthy environment.

Walter

I just wonder how many cracks were there that were originally produced and are they really with malware?
At the moment botcoin is being dumped to 34k satoshi.
LordCoder (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:04:40 PM

Hello Everyone

We have been working non stop to deal with the attack on our coin by those who are intent on cracking our bot. It seems that providing a bot for .3 btc was not enough. Some people were determined to have it for free. There have been numerous reports of infections and malware in relation to the posted cracks. We encourage people to only use legitimate editions of Botzilla.

This forum had become one of the main areas for spreading the crack. We have attempted to keep it out of this thread with only limited success.  We have therefore decided to lock this thread until further notice. We will continue to work on our solution to the situation and the mobile bot development of the mobile platform, and will resume this thread when it can be a healthy environment.

Walter

I just wonder how many cracks were there that were originally produced and are they really with malware?
At the moment botcoin is being dumped to 34k satoshi.

Useless excuse for this bullshit coin. We can exit now from this, it's already dead.
gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 07:21:11 PM

Hello Everyone

This forum had become one of the main areas for spreading the crack. We have attempted to keep it out of this thread with only limited success.  We have therefore decided to lock this thread until further notice. We will continue to work on our solution to the situation and the mobile bot development of the mobile platform, and will resume this thread when it can be a healthy environment.

Walter

Well Walter, if you "reverse engineer" aka steal someone elses hard work, imho thats what you've asked for..

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
Crypto$$$$

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:08:10 PM

Name: CryptoCircuits (“Circuits”)
Exchange Ticker: CIRC
Initial Supply: 2,718,281 (Euler's Constant)
Coin Burn: 688,118
New Total Supply: 2,030,143 (Before POS)

vDPOS Benefits:
Traders Lounge: This panel unlocks at staked weight of 0.5% of total coin supply (10,809 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 1% additional stake per block.
Whale Lounge: This panel unlocks at staking weight of 1.5% of total coin supply (32,424 Circuits) - These users will benefit from 3% additional stake per block.

Windows “Johnny5” Trading Bot Install Instructions:
http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_win.pdf

Mac “Johnny 5” Trading Bot Install Instructions:
http://www.cryptocircuits.com/downloads/circuits_trading_bot_mac.pdf

http://s16.postimg.org/46dficf9x/image.png
Click the image above to watch the youtube video.

http://s28.postimg.org/8ocvqv50d/bot.png

http://puu.sh/jAt0N/0243a66cb7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/iKThyuH.jpg?2

https://i.imgur.com/AAzylcD.png

Botcoin and Circ are probably dead. So, what is this ad ?

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:51:33 AM

Hello Everyone

This forum had become one of the main areas for spreading the crack. We have attempted to keep it out of this thread with only limited success.  We have therefore decided to lock this thread until further notice. We will continue to work on our solution to the situation and the mobile bot development of the mobile platform, and will resume this thread when it can be a healthy environment.

Walter

Well Walter, if you "reverse engineer" aka steal someone elses hard work, imho thats what you've asked for..

C-Cex delisted soon..

In Memory of Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: