Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy 50$ BTC  (Read 419 times)
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:23:13 AM

Im looking to buy 50$ BTC for Paypal and will pay 10% will show that Im paying with balance. Could be sent however u want and i WIll cover fees.
Escrow is welcomed unless you send first.
Will send first to reputable members.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:52:40 AM

Im looking to buy 50$ BTC for Paypal and will pay 10% will show that Im paying with balance. Could be sent however u want and i WIll cover fees.
Escrow is welcomed unless you send first.
Will send first to reputable members.

this is a very risky trade i would stay away from trading paypal for btc too many scams
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:56:47 AM

I do not think people will consider trade with red from VOD and Shoerna especially what their subjects is concerning.
One payment processor is just as easily reversible as another.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:45:30 AM

You have an active scam accusation with for scamming $60 already, you're making yourself look more shady.
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:00:33 AM

Why ? I got funds and theres no issues showing statement that came from FUNDS, what is shady is that scam acussation Im waiting to be solved since I wont take 60 usd neither any amount to have me banned from the internet. I move myself into legit ways always.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:06:08 AM

Why ? I got funds and theres no issues showing statement that came from FUNDS, what is shady is that scam acussation Im waiting to be solved since I wont take 60 usd neither any amount to have me banned from the internet. I move myself into legit ways always.

i assume you are fully aware that using a payment method that you can chargeback and having a negative feedback no one will trust you. am i right?
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:28:17 AM

i assume you are fully aware that using a payment method that you can chargeback and having a negative feedback no one will trust you. am i right?

Your right and who doesnt want to do the trade is alright aint forcing any one to do it. That scam acussation will be cleared as soon as the guy come back.
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:30:31 AM

Your right and who doesnt want to do the trade is alright aint forcing any one to do it. That scam acussation will be cleared as soon as the guy come back.
As so you are hoping. Roll Eyes
Wait until that happens then open a thread to trade.
UsedToHoldeM (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:23:50 AM

Sounds right.  Im locking this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: