Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What plans do you have for your BTC stash?  (Read 8237 times)
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:16:33 PM

My plan is just to hold my bitcoins for a long time period till I can make a lot of profit with the bitcoin itself.
If I do this I can make a lot of money most likely so I'm just waiting, I think we all just need patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcplums

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:30:47 PM

I plan on saving my stash for the future of Bitcoin. I think that in the future the price is going to be higher then ever, I know that this is a huge gamble but have the absolute confidence in Bitcoin.

If you have absolute confidence then it's not a huge gamble Smiley

In my opinion you are right to have so much confidence. The future is very bright I feel.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:20:22 AM

With the price steadily on the upswing, I plan to hold, then I will buy when there are dips so my average cost would not be too big. I'll try to be patient with my strategy and not be tempted to sell right away. I'll also set targets for selling and buying price, sort of keeping my emotions intact.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:36:16 AM

i will only sell under one condition, if there is a sudden rise in a very short time for example if the price rises to $1000 in the next 2-3 weeks i will sell Cheesy but other than that i will wait until the price is much higher than this. and meanwhile i always spend bitcoin any place i can no matter what the price is.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:45:58 AM

A BTC stash shouldn't be left untouched, just hoping for the price to rise.

There are countless opportunities for investment, but just as much people that only want to steal it from you.
Rugtilf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

i will only sell under one condition, if there is a sudden rise in a very short time for example if the price rises to $1000 in the next 2-3 weeks i will sell Cheesy but other than that i will wait until the price is much higher than this. and meanwhile i always spend bitcoin any place i can no matter what the price is.

I will do the same. If there is a big pump, then I will sell. If the price rise 10% a month, slowly, I will not sell.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:29:29 PM

I have no big plans I am just holding until a price comes that I like and then I am going to sell them all and stop with Bitcion. I do not want to rely on Bitcoin anymroe to gain money.
Rugtilf

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:47:53 AM

I have no big plans I am just holding until a price comes that I like and then I am going to sell them all and stop with Bitcion. I do not want to rely on Bitcoin anymroe to gain money.

If there is still hope for the bitcoin price to go higher, I will keep all my bitcoin and hold for the long term.
Maticul

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:09:20 PM

If there is still hope for the bitcoin price to go higher, I will keep all my bitcoin and hold for the long term.

You should definitely keep your bitcoin. I reckon the price could go to $2500 in the next 12 to 18 months.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:58:13 AM

Well ill hold 50% of my bitcoin and always convert 50% of my weekly earnings to fiat so that even if it crashes, I won't regret it. Thats my plan for my btc stash.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:13:45 AM

I think it included a great plan. because you definitely have a target price would you achieve after halving happen? I thought it was a good plan. I hope to get a big profit

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:45:00 AM

I have small and big plans about my bitcoin stash.My plan is just to hold it for 5 more years untill it reaches my expected amount.Or just wait for another halving and when its price boost up i will exchange it to fiat and spend it

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:04:27 AM

Well ill hold 50% of my bitcoin and always convert 50% of my weekly earnings to fiat so that even if it crashes, I won't regret it. Thats my plan for my btc stash.

Well, I don't think that bitcoin is ever going to crash from hereby on. I think we're going all bull from here. Hoarding is probably the best option available to you right now, because of the halving.

But yeah, if you really want to protect yourself, go for the fiat.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:36:45 AM

I was toying with emptying a crappy paying savings account and buying a handful coins a few months ago with the intention of offloading them after a short term rise without touching my original amount.

Now it's here, and this rise would've done me fine but of course I failed to get around to it, I'm wondering what everyone else's strategies are.

Do people have set price levels that they'll divest some or all either up or down from here, hold all of them until the concept of selling them becomes ludicrous or somewhere in the middle?

I see quite a few posts where people are waiting to offload the lot for what seem like very low amounts considering the future potential. Have your plans changed the more time you've spent learning about it? Have they become shorter or longer term?

As for myself, if it really does rise like a total bastard I'm not sure I'd be able to bring myself to sell at set limits. The initial outlay has already been written off in my mind but I know it's the sensible option just in case.

I'm interested to hear everyone's thoughts.

Well, I'm not the sort of guy who goes, hey, the bitcoin price has risen by $20, let's dump all my stash on the market now! I'm rather a long term thinker. I think about the market conditions ahead.

I think bitcoin is going to be an emergency cash, for bartering. After the SHTF. So yeah, holding.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:38:10 PM

I plan on saving my stash for the future of Bitcoin. I think that in the future the price is going to be higher then ever, I know that this is a huge gamble but have the absolute confidence in Bitcoin.

I'm doing the same right now and I'm also gonna do the same because I think the bitcoin will also be very popular in the future and the price is also gonna increase a lot.
23dzmaz

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:09:15 PM

I only have plan, earning bitcoins from some service/tasks and signature campaign, and the payment i hold it until the price of bitcoin increase so high, especially until halving.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:22:41 PM

I plan on holding on to my Bitcoins for the future so that I can make allot of money. I have no plans on selling them right now but maybe when a price comes by that I like a might sell.
Rugtilf

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:07:22 PM

With the price steadily on the upswing, I plan to hold, then I will buy when there are dips so my average cost would not be too big. I'll try to be patient with my strategy and not be tempted to sell right away. I'll also set targets for selling and buying price, sort of keeping my emotions intact.

That was post in April. The price is $690 now  and it is still rising fast. I will also hold my coins very tight.
Bitcoinbro

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:39:16 AM

The plans that I have for my Bitcoins are not to big, at the moment I just plan on holding them fr the future.
When the price finally reaches the thousands then I think that I am going to sell some Bitcoins.
jiefes

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:22:05 PM

Sad When I remember how much I sold  BTC at a price $ 4 ..... now I prefer to keep them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: