Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10k????  (Read 19999 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:34:04 AM

I think $ 10,000 would not be achieved in four years. probably in 2025 bitcoin prices will exceed $ 10,000. we expect only bitcoin prices will increase further.
Yes, that amount is much more higher no one can expect that price before 2020 or 2025, but sometimes I think that if the price can increase amount 10x in 2013 then why not now?
One thing is the maximum price (peak value) for the year, the other is the one that is stable and sustainable. This year I believe we have stabilised around $500 and the peak value was $600 (and it probably will stay like that).
A stable $700 is not such a bad prediction for the next year.

Do you mean the average price of $500 this year? I think we will reach that. But the peak price could be $1000.

Well the price did already reachead to $700 for the past few days. But yeah the peak is really $1,000. And I hope before the end of the year.
It will going to be $1,000.
And for the next consecutive years the price would even go higher and higher as $10,000

Vires in Numeris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:32:58 AM

The chance is quite small that we can reach that value and that is because you have to know that the value of Bitcoin is now rising slowly so we need patience for it.
And it is hard to choose the right moment to sell it because the value is always changing.
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:56:19 PM

The chance is quite small that we can reach that value and that is because you have to know that the value of Bitcoin is now rising slowly so we need patience for it.
And it is hard to choose the right moment to sell it because the value is always changing.

I will hold the bitcoin for the long term. So I will not sell at present. I will keep on buying to accumulate enough.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:57:44 PM

I will hold the bitcoin for the long term. So I will not sell at present. I will keep on buying to accumulate enough.

I also don't believe it will reach $10k this year, but in the long term... who knows? In my books it's perfectly possible to reach that price one day!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
dumpida

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:29:09 PM

I also don't believe it will reach $10k this year, but in the long term... who knows? In my books it's perfectly possible to reach that price one day!

In 3 to 5 years, if there is good adoption of the bitcoin, it is very possible for the bitcoin price to reach 10,000

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Marketplace and DeFi
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
Latwindar

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:55:44 PM

In 3 to 5 years, if there is good adoption of the bitcoin, it is very possible for the bitcoin price to reach 10,000

I am not sure about that. I have trasfered bitcoin recently, it takes too long time to confirm. I have bad experience.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:52:10 AM

I am not sure about that. I have trasfered bitcoin recently, it takes too long time to confirm. I have bad experience.

I had bad experjience in transferring bitcoin as well. The Ethereum is much faster. But it has not much real world usage for me.

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:35:27 AM

Yeah we all know that the Bitcoin price is not going to hit 10k this year but it surely is possible that it can happen after a couple of years.
When it is going to happen is impossible to predict, only time is going to tell us what and when it is going to happen.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:26:17 PM

it's different. some times confirmations come quite fast while other times it might take a bit longer. it could also be that you didn't include a high enough fee which might be a reason for your transaction not to get included by pools. it's not always the fault of bitcoin. if you add a proper fee, then the chances of seeing your transaction get confirmed sooner get much higher.
dumpida

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:39:12 PM

it's different. some times confirmations come quite fast while other times it might take a bit longer. it could also be that you didn't include a high enough fee which might be a reason for your transaction not to get included by pools. it's not always the fault of bitcoin. if you add a proper fee, then the chances of seeing your transaction get confirmed sooner get much higher.

Most of the time, it is first, you get confirmation within 1-2 blocks. But some times, for the same fee, you get confirmation within 10 to 30 blocks.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Marketplace and DeFi
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:48:35 PM

I think $ 10,000 would not be achieved in four years. probably in 2025 bitcoin prices will exceed $ 10,000. we expect only bitcoin prices will increase further.
Yes, that amount is much more higher no one can expect that price before 2020 or 2025, but sometimes I think that if the price can increase amount 10x in 2013 then why not now?
One thing is the maximum price (peak value) for the year, the other is the one that is stable and sustainable. This year I believe we have stabilised around $500 and the peak value was $600 (and it probably will stay like that).
A stable $700 is not such a bad prediction for the next year.

Do you mean the average price of $500 this year? I think we will reach that. But the peak price could be $1000.

Such a peak would be amazing, but it won't be before the halving and if it won't before the halving, i don't expect it before a 'end year's' rally like we saw last year
Maybe even starting 2017.

It my eyes any form of a rally is a good thing, cause theres chances to get in for way less.

But you gotta also factor on peoples reaction, if the general sense people arent too bought in with the $1k marker if it does hit - it will rally for a bit for those who are new. And the old faces who seen a rally will have little reaction which can cause a back where we are at now.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:30:45 AM

Yeah we all know that the Bitcoin price is not going to hit 10k this year but it surely is possible that it can happen after a couple of years.
When it is going to happen is impossible to predict, only time is going to tell us what and when it is going to happen.
to achieve $10k it will take long years, and if it happens no doubt there would be a lot of people selling at these prices and phases of adoption would continue.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:36:05 AM

$10k is really very huge price and i don't in the rest months of current it is not going to happen, maybe it will take some years to achieve this price and i also think in 2020 we will there, at the moment there is chance to get on $1k before end of this year.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:41:42 AM

maybe this could be in the end of the year or  Roll Eyes maybe in the middle of the next.
But this Price would open my eyes wide Smiley Ive already heard others saying the Price will increase untill 13k !!!

HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:46:47 AM

10k is allot for the bitcoin i dont think he will hit that amount as you know there are allot of bitcoin users right know i think when the users of
the bitcoin are getting smaller it will be possible to get 10k each for a bitcoin for sure but for know it is just a dream that maybe can be true.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:11:48 PM

10k is allot for the bitcoin i dont think he will hit that amount as you know there are allot of bitcoin users right know i think when the users of
the bitcoin are getting smaller it will be possible to get 10k each for a bitcoin for sure but for know it is just a dream that maybe can be true.

$10 is the price for 3 to 10 years. If there are not fundamental problems in bitcoin , the price will be higher soon.

Dannison

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:13:20 PM

$10 is the price for 3 to 10 years. If there are not fundamental problems in bitcoin , the price will be higher soon.

$10,000 is possible in 10 years. I hope the bitcoin developers will work hard and not influenced by a small company.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:53:29 PM

$10,000 is possible in 10 years. I hope the bitcoin developers will work hard and not influenced by a small company.

It will only be possible when wall street traders start investing in Bitcoin with their billions. If that will happen one day, then the price might even go higher than the $10,000 level. It's just speculation of course. Right now we first have to focus on reaching $800-$900-$1000 before dreaming about higher prices.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:58:11 PM

OP lobotomy needed?
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:19:17 AM

It will only be possible when wall street traders start investing in Bitcoin with their billions. If that will happen one day, then the price might even go higher than the $10,000 level. It's just speculation of course. Right now we first have to focus on reaching $800-$900-$1000 before dreaming about higher prices.
There's no telling when it will reach a certain price. already there is lot of difficulties in hitting $800, first we shall see $800 then we can think about $10k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: