Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and how it is in different countires  (Read 13185 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:44:19 PM

If bitcoin is proved to be useful and successful in other countries. The government which ban the bitcoin will legalize it and its people will benefit from it.
Yeah right if more people will use bitcoin and it will legal in every each country the price of bitcoin too will increase more.
For now we are just few and i think we are just 5% using bitcoin.. because they are still afraid to use bitcoin because of many scam allert..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:36:36 PM

If bitcoin is proved to be useful and successful in other countries. The government which ban the bitcoin will legalize it and its people will benefit from it.
Yeah right if more people will use bitcoin and it will legal in every each country the price of bitcoin too will increase more.
For now we are just few and i think we are just 5% using bitcoin.. because they are still afraid to use bitcoin because of many scam allert..
i think it still 2 to 3 % and not 5%. the other thing is that people are not afraid from scammers, but the have not facilities there in their states to use it. or they are not allowed to do business in bitcoin in some countries.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:09:48 PM

i think it still 2 to 3 % and not 5%. the other thing is that people are not afraid from scammers, but the have not facilities there in their states to use it. or they are not allowed to do business in bitcoin in some countries.
yes that is a fact if the people got opportunities they will really do so. but the problem is that most of the people have no sound knowledge about bitcoin and they do not know anything about bitcoin. therefore i think it is good if we preach bitcoin so that people get knowledge about this and only then we can expect to get opportunities of using bitcoin in our local markets.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:59:35 AM

Guys I think it will be free in the world because this can be easier for our life.bitcoin is very useful thing
yes there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is too much convinient for us. but i think that what the states think about this. what is their idea. for example use of Solar Energy if not legal in our country. although it is very easy way of getting electricity almost free of cost but the govt do not allow any one to use it. because it is tax free and not in favour of govt. similarly i do not know about the bitcoin. either it is in govt favour or not.
Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:31:54 PM

Now that the common wealth has started pressurizing members to permit bitcoins, lots of countries with bitcoin-bans will start lifting those bans.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:01:33 PM

In my country not much people are aware with it and some of the people who are the online traders or online earners use this currency without any problem, and the government also do not interfere in it so we are free with the use of bitcoin.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:39:54 AM

Now that the common wealth has started pressurizing members to permit bitcoins, lots of countries with bitcoin-bans will start lifting those bans.
yes i also consider these banes as temporary and as time passing and they realize the importance of bitcoin. i think they will release these banes from bitcoin and they will accept it as a crypto currency.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:32:22 PM

different countries have different strategy and idea about bitcoin. some countries legalize bitcoin while some have not yet taken any action about bitcoin. but I am hopeful that in future all the countries of the world will accept bitcoin as a legal currency.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:28:33 PM

In My country Venezuela is little inestable, but more people start using bitcoin everyday because they want to avoid the currency politics.

Some miners has been arrested and some others still operating, the goverment don't want people using but if you dont talk to much you can have little amouts for making business.

Quizás quisiste decir: algunos venezolanos piden préstamos en bitcoin para sus negocios por lo que es realmente incierta la realidad
some Venezuelans borrow in bitcoin for business so it is really uncertain reality.

still it is not fully clarified the legality of bitcoin although knowing the government is likely this situation will change

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
youhgt2

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:39:06 PM

different countries have their own law and regulation therefore they have thier own law about bitcon. but some countries are still there who have not yet given any statement about bitcoin.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:43:59 AM

In my country not much people are aware with it and some of the people who are the online traders or online earners use this currency without any problem, and the government also do not interfere in it so we are free with the use of bitcoin.
yes that is the situation in most of the countries, i think most of the countries have their own thinking and policy about bitcoin, they are taking bitcoin differently, some people have consider it as a legal currency, while some have consider it as illegal while some have not given any statement about bitcoin, therefore in such state the people are free to use bitcoin but the government departments will still not accept bitcoin from the people.
bostiog1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:33:06 AM

How soon will disappear these prohibitions. In vietnam from what I understand going to trade with Bitcoin

Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:48:30 AM

it is hard to block bitcoin and other altscoin form these countries also i am sure many users from those countries joining this world every day do you know why because it is open peer to peer system so no regulation at all will affect this system.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:26:40 AM

i would continue to use bitcoin if i were there, i would simply avoid to exchange it for fiat, after all is the final target of bitcoin

And how would you consolidate it in your accounts? I mean how would you show your earnings from bitcoin in your tax documents?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:45:28 AM

i think most of the people are facing such kind of issues. actually still majority of the people have no idea about bitcoin, most of the people not yet hear its name, i think we need to introduce bitcoin in our area and specially to educated people who can get easy access to bitcoin because they have good knowledge about computer and internet, to me as soon as more people will get awareness about bitcoin we will fell the change about bitcoin and hope a time will come when we will be able to use bitcoin just like fiat currency.
abugseuf

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:38:30 PM

i think it is our duty to introduce bitcoin to other our friends and relatives, i think if most of the people will start using bitcoin then the government will also start thinking about bitcoin.
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:43:45 PM

i would continue to use bitcoin if i were there, i would simply avoid to exchange it for fiat, after all is the final target of bitcoin

And how would you consolidate it in your accounts? I mean how would you show your earnings from bitcoin in your tax documents?
to me i still never get such a huge amount from bitcoin for which i can pay tax, i think i am earning some amount from bitcoin which can only assist me in controlling my daily expenses.
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:11:07 PM

your government do not interfere because most of the people do not know about bitcoin, they are not effecting the fiat currency of your country a lot. therefore your government is not taking any action about this, same is the case in my country, our government also yet not given any statement about bitcoin therefore we are also using it free minded.
abugseuf

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:36:07 PM

Bitcoin banned by gov on that list country but it still many people on that country using bitcoin.
Whatever you do to ban bitcoin, bitcoin never die.

True but if governments declare that using bitcoins is illegal in a nation then it becomes hard for people to accept/spend/trade it easily and thus the adoption will be less in those countries.
yes the governments have full authority to take a decision about an issue and if they stop people from using a particular site or currency like bitcoin then the people of that country may not be able to use it. i think in most of the countries the government has yet not taken any step about  bitcoin that is way  people are using it freely.
topbit123

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:20:14 PM

every country has their own polices and law they have their own strategies about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: