Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you guys react if you guys lost 10, 000 bitcoin?  (Read 20302 times)
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:20:27 AM

Who besides satoshi or the banks can ever get 1 million BTC?  If I lost 10,000 BTC i would regret it the rest of my life.  Unless I still had another 10,000 BTC then it wouldn't be so bad.
yeah even though I'm a rich man like bill gates. Sure would be sad if you lose 10k BTC freely. BTC 10k worth around 6.5 million was not small money. maybe I'm going crazy when you lose so much money

Even losing $1 through gambling hurts my feelings so much, let alone 10,000 btc. Just imagining that, I'm already loosing sane. I don't know if I'll still be able to keep sane after loosing that much money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:21:32 AM

10,000 bitcoin is too much most probably I will be sad if I lost it in gambling if I gamble then its my fault being greedy but if I lost 10k btc and the reason is I got hacked then that is the most luckiest day in my life lol.  That is so so sad.
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:24:48 AM

Some Bitcoin guys have lost much more and moved on.  But it wouldn't be easy.

Very clear and will not be possible for the 10 k figure is bitcoin is so great and wonderful. because if that's the case in the present so he will experience losses that could be so big and she will experience frustrated or mad. And this I think is very stupid
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 04:24:04 AM

"How would you guys react if you guys lost 10, 000 bitcoin?"

Badly ;-)

I do my best to protect and backup and spread out my coins.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:49:33 AM

I can't imagine myself losing that much bitcoin, because if I had 10,000 I wouldn't put everything in a single wallet. I would try as much as possible to create all kinds of security measures to prevent it from being lost. Even if i lose one or two of my wallets, I would still have a few left.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:23:51 AM

Blue_Tiger73 posted as to what you would do if you gained 1,000,000 bitcoin ( Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ). Now i am asking you guys. How would you guys react if you guys lost 10, 000, bitcoin through any reason (  Angry Angry Angry )? And how would you maximise the chances of this never happening?

DOGE12321

That would be the worst negative situation that would happen to me. I would not allow that thing to happen. If i have that huge amount of bitcoin I will cashout 80% and will invest the remaining 20% that way it would be less risky. COnverting it to cash and deposit it in the bank is the safest thing to do with that huge amount of bitcoin so it will no longer be thinking of losing it.
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:26:50 AM

"How would you guys react if you guys lost 10, 000 bitcoin?"

Badly ;-)

I do my best to protect and backup and spread out my coins.

Spreading the risk is a good idea.  Wish apples or Samsung would add a hardware wallet to their phones.  That's gonna be another 2 years.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:45:00 AM

I can't imagine myself losing that much bitcoin, because if I had 10,000 I wouldn't put everything in a single wallet. I would try as much as possible to create all kinds of security measures to prevent it from being lost. Even if i lose one or two of my wallets, I would still have a few left.

Even I never think on my mind that i have 10,000 bitcoin . But if i lost that probably i will feel so frustration and angry .  Everyone who lost a lot of bitcoin like that definitely feel deprivation
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:57:17 AM

I would have gone mad if I had so many Bitcoins and lost them. We all know how much money you could possibly make with 10,000 Bitcoin.
I would never forgive my self even if it was not my fault and could not do anything about it.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:45:06 AM

will it possible that i will have 100000 bitcoin in my life time? is it possible that i will ever get 100000 bitcoin in my life time, when i cannot even thought about that i will ever win 1000000 bitcoin in my life time then how can i imagine to lost. no no no i cannot afford to lost such a long amount of bitcoin in my life, very difficult to bear it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:38:17 AM

Who besides satoshi or the banks can ever get 1 million BTC?  If I lost 10,000 BTC i would regret it the rest of my life.  Unless I still had another 10,000 BTC then it wouldn't be so bad.
yeah even though I'm a rich man like bill gates. Sure would be sad if you lose 10k BTC freely. BTC 10k worth around 6.5 million was not small money. maybe I'm going crazy when you lose so much money

Even losing $1 through gambling hurts my feelings so much, let alone 10,000 btc. Just imagining that, I'm already loosing sane. I don't know if I'll still be able to keep sane after loosing that much money.

Exactly as it goes. Even a loss at small amount, the frustation is really heavy so how come if it's on multiple digits? Maybe I will feel I have the worst luck in the world. Recovery here is really will go through a long process. Lossing that amount is not a joke.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:37:49 PM

Wow... another thread like this where we get an enormous amount of bitcoins hahaha
If i would loose 10k btc at the CURRENT price? well,if i wouldnt kill myself i would probably not care about anything and just buy a gun for the rest of my 10k btc
and i would go to the fort knox hahaha
then i would get killed probably
well its not even a nightmare,nightmares are not that scary lol
devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:49:47 PM

Exactly as it goes. Even a loss at small amount, the frustation is really heavy so how come if it's on multiple digits? Maybe I will feel I have the worst luck in the world. Recovery here is really will go through a long process. Lossing that amount is not a joke.

The question is how it can be possible !
If it happens really in my life, then it maybe possible that I will gone mad. Because some loses in the life are still in the minds. Just like a breakup ! Grin
If this happens through gambling then I will possibly quit playing it. Everyone, i think will do the same. And save my remaining money to spent in remaining life and maybe I invest it in another safe place, other than bitcoins.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:40:39 AM

I'm almost sure that i will never find out how it feels to lose 10000 btc  Tongue
I guess i will be very very frustrated but i would try my best to forget what happened.
I can't able to forget the thing if I had such great numbers, I think it will take long years for me to earn that amount.
Exactly. Trying "my best to forget what happened" is nearly impossible, even if you ask a psychologist.

Unless of course, you're very rich to not care about loosing nearly $8,000,000. I mean, there are really rich people that wouldn't actually care loosing that amount, especially in gambling.

If you are filthy rich then 10K bitcoins might not matter to you.  But for an average Joe, that's a fortune.  I wonder what transpired to make them lose that much in the first place.  Although this is hypothetical, having that much bitcoins is far fetch for me but I welcome the idea.  Losing that much might drive me insane.  Imagine those nightmares.  You get to sleep by counting bitcoins instead of sheeps.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:40:27 PM

Hmm what would i do if i would have 10k btc and just lost it?
The answer is easy,i would probably hang myself cause 10k btc = about 660,000,0$ so believe me i would not like to live with a thought in my mind that once i was rich and lot it due to my stupid brain Wink
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:58:11 PM

I'm almost sure that i will never find out how it feels to lose 10000 btc  Tongue
I guess i will be very very frustrated but i would try my best to forget what happened.
I can't able to forget the thing if I had such great numbers, I think it will take long years for me to earn that amount.
Exactly. Trying "my best to forget what happened" is nearly impossible, even if you ask a psychologist.

Unless of course, you're very rich to not care about loosing nearly $8,000,000. I mean, there are really rich people that wouldn't actually care loosing that amount, especially in gambling.

If you are filthy rich then 10K bitcoins might not matter to you.  But for an average Joe, that's a fortune.  I wonder what transpired to make them lose that much in the first place.  Although this is hypothetical, having that much bitcoins is far fetch for me but I welcome the idea.  Losing that much might drive me insane.  Imagine those nightmares.  You get to sleep by counting bitcoins instead of sheeps.

Nice, for rich people that amount may do not matter, but there are a lot of rich people who love a lot to money than their lives and whenever they see any lose, immediately get heart attack, and for poor people: it is simple they do not have that much amount so they can never lose.  Cheesy
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:39:59 PM

Nice, for rich people that amount may do not matter, but there are a lot of rich people who love a lot to money than their lives and whenever they see any lose, immediately get heart attack, and for poor people: it is simple they do not have that much amount so they can never lose.  Cheesy
yeah i dont actually get people who are that rich they basically,
could not spend all their savings,funds etc if they would spend like let's say 10 million's a day.
They should share their welfare ;(
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:47:20 PM

yeah i dont actually get people who are that rich they basically,
could not spend all their savings,funds etc if they would spend like let's say 10 million's a day.
They should share their welfare ;(
I never seen any rich people that they can gamble 10 million just to make fun.. its impossible i think its just like in a movie that they can bet that amount in poker.. but honestly here in real life never seen it.
Only rich people can do it if they are already have a good business that has unlimited money.. 10 milion is small amount..  to them

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
cecelady

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:52:52 PM

I'd probably kill someone caused me that lost... Otherwise its a very disappointing event if that occurs... 
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:16:06 AM

I'd probably kill someone caused me that lost... Otherwise its a very disappointing event if that occurs... 
I would not go that far but I would be so mad and probably break some stuff in my house because losing that much money does not feel good at all.
I has never happened to me and am sure that it is never going to happen.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: